The lag I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GobekliTepe

SuperVIP
Reaction score
No my friend JV is not a lagger. And my net is great and I have VPN both wtfast and exitlag, but they do little to nothing, and actually will meddle with my latency occasionally.
The difference between a low ping+ high ping player is real. Yes low ping has good pot but if you can't pump combos and move, it's not sufficient. There are many ways to counter this but with the set up we used, everything I tried was redundant, even his cyclone kills hahaha. Also I could have used the falling slash skill too but believe it or not, it makes it even worse to catch.

So to all the low ping brothers from Canada and US out there. I feel you. Try more cyclone and press a bit slower to delay and drag your movements. It should work and catch up with them, somewhat. And make it challenge to win so it feels intense and fun and don't get mad.
Also don't allow them to move far before they say G and make sure to wait a couple of seconds to allow your character to settle and stabilize its own frame and delay before saying G or your own frame delay and their delay will make you look silly (thats what I hypothesized.)
But if they got a set up of silly gears like what we simulated in the vid, low ping players are are basically screwed hahahaha. Just say G and hope that they will lag too.

Enjoy

Dser

SuperVIP
Reaction score
Without having done enough tests I m dropping that here in case that someone noticed something similar, yesterday i was fighting with JV as well, it looks like something is wrong, i never had the "real" position of the JV, so i was always dominated with the Cycle as i couldn't target him. It looks like bug of the "Chaos Dragon Axe". Once he change that i wan't perfect but it was "the normal lag".

we were testing it for about 15 mins.

Status
Not open for further replies.