Patch Release 2010-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Patch Release 2010-08-06

Download and extract over InfinityMU Client only if your auto update launcher failed to download the latest updates or game can't start.
Download Link: http://dll.infinitymuonline.com/patch/InfinityMU%202010-08-06%20Patch.rar

MUGUARD ANTI CHEAT :: Change log:
1. Patched memory scan method. (E.G ProxCheatsX pattern)
2. Enhanced client logging info, now log file is encrypted to muguard/llahlog.dat and includes most of client exit reason for easy debugging purposes. (If you can't login in game, report it in the tech support forum by uploading your llahlog.dat from muguard folder located in InfinityMu Client and I will tell you 100% the reason why you can't login and play)
3. Most of DLL code routines obsfucated to avoid bypass.

Client addons and updates
1. Guardian Patches is not working anymore. (Illegal patch that allows you to fly in safezone and use skills and kill people from safezone)
- CRC check added to all needed files + required update if user change files or try to modify them. If still update not worked for him he will get muguard warning that some client files is altered.
2. Skill.bmd Updated - CRC file check added - Delay of 1 second added for Fire Scream skill of Dark Lord (If you play PvP you will know why, because DL ruled too much).
3. Font options added. (Advanced users only. Check MuGuard/Font.ini if you want to change your in-game font to bigger or smaller or other family fonts) (enzo that's from your request bro:) remember that I always work hard for my players)

Status
Not open for further replies.