InfinityMU Character Transfer System

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

If you coming from another server or you are already player of InfinityMU, but you need to improve your character's stats we have solution for you.

You can transfer up to 3 character's stats to InfinityMU from another server only with screen shot proof showing your statistics.

Link to Transfer System: http://www.infinitymu.net/transfer-to-infinitymu

Quotes from players who have already transfer to Infinity:

"Infinity MUserver is so awesome and cool, i forgot when it was the last time i had so much fun on a mu server, it realy rock's:D ,and i can't wait to fully find out the rest of ur cool server has to offer:D please admin help me with this transfer:D would be a nice birthday gift, tnx in advance:D"

"uhhm! because this is only the server that entertains me a lot! and i see the GM are very Active in their jobs and especially thay are very Kind! i hope you consider me as part of your communty!"

"I love to play InfinityMU because the item are cheaper than any other MU server. "

"This server is MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE interesting than the previous server I played. InfinityMU Rocks!"

"InfinityMU it's cooler than the other MU games. \m/"

"I LOVE INFINITYMU AND I WANT TO PLAY HERE FOREVER"

"i love infinitymu because other server is soo booring !!!!"

"because i have many friends playing infinitymu. and they said its awesome :)"

"i like infinitymu more than other server....

it really makes me happy everyday i play this..."

"
no lagging sever, loyal people, easy to reset, more fun, more event, webshop item less expensive, more 1000+ player everytime, change class, more new item,..... and more i can't tell in word."

"InfinityMU is one of the most established servers out there! Good job!"

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team.

Last edited by a moderator:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
More and more people transfering to InfinityMU. Here some quotes from the "Reason why you are transferring to InfinityMU"

l33n said:
Im transfering because, i been playing mu for a long time and i think infinity mu is the perfect one that i discovered, im very interested to play, and im looking forward to Joining this great community.

Agui said:
InfinityMU rocks!!

I love the community and the anti cheat system is great unlike my previous server, it ****s. The items here are more cheaper than the other servers i played. Its good to know that the Gm's are active and the forum is working. I know i will never get bored in this server.

I love this server!
Hope you accept my request.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
more reasons to transfer your characters to InfinityMU and even invite your friends to transfer...

"For a more complete and friendly community, with unique and reasonable to switch to InfinityMU!"

"coz i heard that this server is cool and i love server having anti cheats..i think this the best server for me"

"bcoz this server is way better and ppl are cool"

"This is where i play for almost 1 yr and half a months.
This online game is damn cool and addicted to play."

"infinityMU is more exciting"

Status
Not open for further replies.