why this was deleted..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexis

http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?29777-Hack-Professor-Rank&p=459379#post459379

Why was this thread deleted .?
what are the reasons
its a general discussion thread
so theres nothing wrong there like 2 be deleted
too many hate on MasterZero?

Few time ago i reported MasterZero when he came back just bcs of his attitude . but actually i feel that i made a mistake by reporting him with under a bad reason . Well i take this time 2 correct my mistake with this missage . Hes a boy with great knowledge in this server and its such a waste 2 have him as Legend . I think this new rank is pretty good . But however i think Masterzero is capable 2 do anyjob

MsFaye

Dont get too close,I bite
Reaction score
I am asking the same question also on cb and no one dare to answer me -.-"

Icebreaker

Let's Get Naked!
Reaction score
it isn't deleted, if its deleted then you shouldn't saw it ;)

tecnologia

=D
Reaction score
It is true I agree with MasterZero here there needs the good some person that agan the work to detect the hack because not only it is when the person says qweqweqe xq others person they can use speed and nobody to realize it
And I it do not say for the evil work of the admins or GM is alone that there are many persons that we know that they use hack GM or not GM but are supported by someone who them defends this way that I support this offer that they are seizing =D

MsFaye

Dont get too close,I bite
Reaction score
which is the idea of sending it to the trash?
can not publish our comments?
yea right, it was on the General Discussion Section.. It was suppose to be discuss with the player and so with the staff.. How come it has been close with out any comments of the Infinity Player? I dont see any bad intention with the thread. I guess it was a good idea of Supah.. His after was just to HELP..

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?29777-Hack-Professor-Rank&p=459379#post459379

Why was this thread deleted .?
what are the reasons
its a general discussion thread
so theres nothing wrong there like 2 be deleted
too many hate on MasterZero?

Few time ago i reported MasterZero when he came back just bcs of his attitude . but actually i feel that i made a mistake by reporting him with under a bad reason . Well i take this time 2 correct my mistake with this missage . Hes a boy with great knowledge in this server and its such a waste 2 have him as Legend . I think this new rank is pretty good . But however i think Masterzero is capable 2 do anyjob
Way to go autopotter

I sent it there,any complains bout my action,just take them on me :)

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.