We Want Nikki back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxyFoxy

Reaction score
Hello There!

I will be direct..

As you all know Our Legend On Forum and Game Nikki was Demoded some time ago..Because of some people who complain about him at Nemesis
But let me ask you something..you ever put in his skin to see how hard it is to Look for 2 forums (infinity,Insania) and 2 Different Servers ,Different People.. On Forum Too..
You Think Is Easy.? Belive me, isn't.. but remember that he has a life outside the PC and is not easy.
About bad things he made...And yes, he did some things on purpose for example standing on pk zone and d/c people for no reason just for "fun" ,being rude to almoust everyone and acting mighty and godly...
But You guys forget about how much good he made for you..Just tell me Why iS he Called LEGEND?He is a veteran on this server 2 years Moderator On Forums.. Why Everyone Still talks about it after he was demoded...
I saw only 3 Admins Online in Infinty Server..[Cais(demoded too),ExitiuM and Nikki] He was Polite to me and never insulted me or something (He Was First Who Welcomed me on this server)
I think He learned his leasons from this and will not make the same mistakes.. He Deserves a Second Chance.

WE WANT NIKKI BACK !

Please Think About This And Feedback..

Sorry For bad English But i hope you understand.

Icebreaker

Let's Get Naked!
Reaction score
its not about we want him back or not, as i heared from him , he said badwords to Nemesis.

and for me his Time as GM or even HGM is done..

no offence bro, but you did good and wrong before..

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Remembering a Legend RoxyFoxy Nikki! And it deserves another chance! ah done much to the Sever and the Forum.

That's my opinion Thanks

AK-47

Banned
Reaction score
Everyone do mistakes and everyone deserves a second change, For me he should get the staff position back because he helped the server long time and he know how to handle this job well, but how mr.rich sayd only administrators can make the decision, server must get experienced gm's not some fail ppl.

Arcade

Reaction score
i want nikki back too he is wonderweful and i think so It can do a great work :D!

Love u nikki :** <3

Nikki

Reaction score
i love it that still players loves me :)

yhea i did mistakes but who dusnt, :) i can tell alot of mistakes from other staff ^^. but i wont :)

then, this is all to what the admins decide.
I did alot good and i did alot bad.
but i did more good then bad.

We all know i have haters, and yes haters make me famouse :).

(ps: edit: i replyed here for clear things out (can any mod put thid ps at the button of my reply because i cant scroll with iphone xD )

and i know my attitude was changed alot, but yhea there was alot going on in my private life to.

ps: i didnt asked to create this so dont blame me :)

But i realy love all the comments.

and my words against Nick, he knows more now :) because in the first time of my life i told some 1 sorry xD, yhea i have feelings to xD

ow yhea i did a great reply :) lol :p i going to sleep now :) sweetdreams :)

Last edited:

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
His last words was like "I will show you what means to be demoted." This was warning to us that we need to be careful since we demoted him here in InfinityMU. Actually he mean that he will break the forums or so. I'm not that much informed, but Nemesis is. They both talked before he get demoted.

You might want him back, but he does not deserve GM status. Some better and friendly person deserves this postion instead him.

Status
Not open for further replies.