Big Game Event [BIG EVENT] PK Monthly Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians!

The event will start after 2 days (05/07/13) 4:00 PM GMT +3

This event will be hosted by Me and our lovely HGM, Titan and other GM's can help us also :)

So prepare for the battle and see you around! Thanks! <3

Regards,

InfinityMU Staff, Subzero

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
07/05/2013

Dear Infinitians!

The Monthly Pk Event for month May was been hosted be me and our Lovely Game Master Subzero today at 16:00 GMT+3 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. This we Renamed as "Welcome Back Event of Subzero" xD
Around 30-40 Players joined the event, there were some players who didnt followed the "Dont atack Before GO!" Rule like romo {SS} and king777 {SS} but they were Disqualified from the event. After this everything was okay, the Final Battle was between King.Grimm! and Rono* ( Blade Master vs Lord Emperor ) and for the 1st time the Winner is a Lord Emperor :D

So im Glad to announce that The Winner of the Monthly Pk Event of May is:​

• Character Name: Rono*
  • Forum Account: Ron*
  • Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option + Monthly Pk Winner Tag on Forum for 1 month

Here Are some Screenshots about the Event:

Congratulations for the Winner! Thank you Subzero for your help, Congrats to all participants! Be On Next Month Too!

InfinityMU Staff Team

HGM Titan

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
The Monthly Pk Event of June will be hosted today, 03/06/2013 at 16:00 GMT+2 (this means after 4 Hours.) if at least 1 more Game Master will help me. If not, will be tomorrow.
Be online and ask your friends to join!

Last edited:

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
06/03/2013

Hello, Infinitians!

The Monthly PK Event for the month of June has been hosted by lovely Game Masters, Subzero, Titan and Abesta today at 16:00 GMT+3 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. There were around morethan 30 Players who joined for this event, there are some player who have been disqualified because he didn't follow what we said, and he keeps on running and watching players who were fighting. but the event seems good since we didn't saw some hackers and etc..

I'm glad to announce that the winner for the Monthly Pk Event of June is:​

• Character Name: [AsungoT]
  • Forum Account: [AsungoT]
  • Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option + Monthly Pk Winner Tag on Forum for 1 month
  • Note: As a request from the winner, he gave his prize to [Cranz] aka Cranzy so he will receive the prize of the Winner. (only the Sacred MOK)

Here are some screenshots of the Event:

Congratulations to the winner! Hope you guys enjoyed the event! Till next month! :D

InfinityMU Staff Team,

HGM Subzero

Last edited:

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
07/03/2013

Hello, Infinitians!

The Monthly PK Event for the month of July has been hosted by your lovely Game Masters, Subzero, JoPaA and Abesta today at 6:00 PM GMT+8 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. There were around morethan 20 Players who joined for this event, there are some player who have been disqualified because he didn't follow what we said, and he keeps on attacking and killing players. but the event seems good since we didn't saw some hackers and etc..

I'm glad to announce that the winner for the Monthly Pk Event of July is:​

• Character Name: ULTIM4TE
  • Forum Account: Prata
  • Note: As a request from the winner, he gave his MOK prize to FlapJack so he will receive the prize of the Winner.

Congratulations to the winner! Hope you guys enjoyed the event! Till next month! :D

Regards, InfinityMU Staff Team,

HGM Subzero

Last edited:

Subzero

Freak as ****
Reaction score
Just want to tell you that i can't host the pk monthly for this month due to some personal reasons. but i assigned some of the game masters to host the event since were doin' this event every month to give you an excitement. the event will be hosted at server 3 i don't know what's the exact time but there are some gm's will remind you what time the event will started. Thanks!

Regards, Subzero your HGM.

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
08/02/2013

Hello, Infinitians!

The Monthly PK Event for the month of August has been hosted by your lovely Game Masters, Abesta, Toby, TechN9ne, MrDev, SuperStell and SNatural today at 14:25 PM GMT-3 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. There were around a lot of players who joined for this event, there are some player who have complain about some hackers, we'll pray that someone record and we will ****ize all reports, also we have some videos and we will see what we can do...

I'm glad to announce that the winner for the Monthly Pk Event of August is:​

• Character Name: +RagE+
  • Forum Account: tecnologia
  • Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option + Monthly Pk Winner Tag on Forum for 1 month.

Game Master, SuperStell

Last edited:

TechN9ne

Notorious
Reaction score
01/09/2013

Hello Infinitians!

PK Monthly Event of September has been finished right 5 minutes ago. That was pretty long fight, more than 40 minutes and in the end survived 3 DLs so it was quite long. The event has been hosted by GMs Abesta, TechN9ne, Dev and SNatural in 21:00 +2 GMT. There was some complains about hacks, as usually.

I'd like to announce the winner:

Character name: -MEGA-
Forum Account: Sky.Wolf
Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option

Screenshot:

Congratulations to the winner! Hope you enjoyed it guys, see you next month!​

Regards,
TechN9ne

Last edited:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
05/10/2013

Hello, Infinitians!

The Monthly PK Event for the month of October has been hosted by your lovely Game Masters, SuperStell, Wayne, Phantasm and Jehovah today at 13:00 PM GMT-3 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. We started the event at servidor 3, but it down two times, so we had to change it and host it in servidor 4, there was a lot of peoples and some complains as always, but the event at the end was really cool, I enjoy host it and I hope peoples enjoy play it.

I'm glad to announce that the winner for the Monthly Pk Event of October is:​

• Character Name: #Hash
  • Forum Account: #Hash
  • Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option (Donated the Mok to -Shooter-) + Monthly PK Winner Tag on Forum for 1 month.

Game Master, SuperStell

Last edited:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Last big event kill the boss had some complains about the time, so we decide to host every big event before castle siege because it's a good time to everyone, so we will host this comming saturday before the castle siege at servidor 3, fix your itens and start to find a pt already :)

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
02/11/2013

Hello, Infinitians!

The Monthly PK Event for the month of November has been hosted by your lovely Game Masters, Abesta, Phantasm, DGK and SuperStell today at 12:50 AM GMT-3 on Server 3, Devias PvP Arena. There was a lot of peoples fighting to get the tag and the mok, the good thing is that there wasn't complains at all about hackers and that's pretty good coz seems players get that who use cheaters is not the real winner :D The Event was nice, I enojoyed to host it and I hope players enjoy to play it, we tryed to make it in the best time to everyone, hoppe everyone could connect coz it's a nice event and dont make any sense if someone can't play, we made this now to dont hurt the CS, so peoples can enjoy a good pk event and in few hours a good castle siege, thank you guys, you all the best.

I'm glad to announce that the winner for the Monthly Pk Event of November is:​

• Character Name: Sky.Wolf
  • Forum Account: Sky.Wolf
  • Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option + Monthly PK Winner Tag on Forum for 1 month.

Some ScreenShots:

video:

SS of the winner:

Congratulations to the winner and to all the players who joined on it, it was nice! Hope you guys enjoyed the event! see you all in the next month! :D <3​

Game Master, SuperStell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.