Release Remove Anti Lag(Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuBM

Reaction score
Hi,i just uploaded the default Effects and Items so if you want to remove the Anti Lag Patch and wants to restore it to default,no need to download the client again,here it is.

Note: this files are fresh from the No Sound Client released by Resistant so dont worry. I just want to help those people that installed anti lag and wants to put back the original files like me :)

GOOGLE DRIVE MIRRORS:
Effect
Items

MEDIAFIRE MIRRORS:
Effect
Items

How to Install:

1.Open InfinityMU Client
2.Open Data Folder
3.Delete the Effect and Item Folder
4.Put the Downloaded Effect and Item Folder
Finish

Important!!!: this will only restore the default effects of items and skill effects such as combo(Some Anti Lag Files Wont be Removed to lessen the Graphic Lag on Maps). If your searching for Interface and Logo Restore Go here

Last edited by a moderator:

MuBM

Reaction score
Uploaded the Data Folder of the Client so No need to Reinstall or Redownload the client to remove the anti lag completely. Please Delete this thread If ever the topic is already existing.

MEDIAFIRE MIRRORS:
DATA

GOOGLE DRIVE MIRROR:
DATA

MEGA MIRROR:
DATA

How to Install:

1. Extract the Folder first using Winrar or any Softwares that can extract compressed folders

2. Drag the Data Folder on your InfinityMU Client and Replace All files

NOTE: this patch contains season 4 interface

Last edited by a moderator:

Keith

Reaction score
/updated : EFFECT, ITEMS and DATA as of 8/10/2017 Game client files with so much more download site to choose

if u have problem regarding the download links / if u want me to upload more downloading site, dont be shy to pm me. Im always around.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.