Hi, nice guildname
Anyway how many member now??

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Hi, nice guildname
Anyway how many member now??
Hello!

DeathRow is one of old guild in InfinityMU, also several castle siege winner. I was inactive and i am around here now but not as before, cannot totally give my time here, i have to care with my family, to build future etc, but i decided to keep open old/veteran guild deathrow as a veteran guild, family.

And i changed the system a bit, if u read 1st post u will see. I will be elf with #Evenstar# name from now on and i will accept char names only with # symbol and char name must be between # symbols. So not everyone would be able to join deathrow with this method, because if anyone would really want to join deathrow then he must be donate to get # this symbol to be able to join deathrow. If before there some players joining and leaving guild easily, it wont happen from now on, because anyone have to think twice this time to join in DR, cuz he/she has to donate 4 euro for the name. No any members currently.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Can i join? I have atlas ancient :ah::nuhnuh:.
but seriously i`d like to join :eek:ye:

Hello. Before items, personality is much important for us. We are looking for friendly and loyal players to be part of our family. We are not CS guild anymore. Our purpose is to having good time with friends together as a family in game.

Main character classes acceptable. If it's okay for you, u may join of course :) find me in devias

brainiac

Reaction score
good day. i would like to ask if i can join the guild. my ign is Mindmaze. i just came back from this game 4 years ago. i have played mu during my teenage years. im an all-rounder players who plays all classes. but now i play as a Soul Master. it would be an honor to be part of your guild to learn again from this game. thank you

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
[MENTION=32802]brainiac[/MENTION] Hello. I wasn't here for quite a while. If you're still interested, u may join.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
Hey friends. Lemme remind you once again and read 1st post firstly then ask to become member of DR. Loyality is important for us. If you're not loyal and friendly, please don't waste your and our time.

We are a DeathRow since very long time and we are looking for true members to be part of our family.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
DeathRow is officially back and I'll be active in game/forum.

We're only looking for serious, mature players that can be part of the family.

If you're willing to join us, just post here or pm me in game/forum.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
DeathRow is back and looking for loyal, friendly, mature, talented who can use their brain and active players for both pvp and cs.

If anyone wish to join msg me in game/forum/discord or post in this post. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.