Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default Writing the Captcha Properly

Writing the Captcha Properly

INTRODUCTION:
    Greetings Fellow Infinitians,

I'm back with another mellow dramatic blog/thread , this time concerning the way we vote.First of all I know that being on the top 8 isn't that bad and we are doing a "decent" job but not "excellent", I know that this will probably be useless since Most of the people who I want to dedicate my messages to don't even have forum accounts. Never the less If they ever manage to Step across this thread, I am hoping somehow this might enlighten them to Write the captcha properly and vote properly.

You can see on the screenshot that As of January 28, 2013 4:49PM (+8GMT) only 5100 out of 12910 votes are VALID. Meaning, Out of the 12910 voters only 5100 were legitimate and accepted by Xtreme top 100.

As you will see on the Screen shot I will provide below, The First spot is only 8004 votes.

TRY to think about it, Infinity Mu has given us countless enjoyment and Fun along with Customer satisfaction for many years.

ASK YOURSELF
    Isn't it about time to give back to the server by at least giving it valid votes?

WHY YOU SHOULD WRITE THE VOTE PROPERLY:

There are actually multiple reasons to vote properly but I have given attention to the following

(FOR THE INFINITY)
    1. The more recognition our server gets the more players will play which will eventually lead to more updates, more stability. and a longer span of entertainment for more years to come.

2. Our server gets more credibility.

(FOR PLAYERS)
    1. THE MORE VALID VOTES, THE MORE CREDITS WE GET

2. THE UBER SET REWARD WAITING for the top 1 player with valid votes

3. your favorite server gets to survive longer, meaning you get to play longer

QUICK TIPS ON WRITING THE CAPTCHA:

1. Be careful of the caps and the lowercase letters.

2. If you don't understand the captcha then just keep clicking the "re-captcha" button till you find something you can understand and type properly

3. Don't rush while typing the captcha

4. Don't close directly after pressing vote button while typing the captcha

OUTRO:

-I did not write this thread to get recognition
    -I did not write this thread to gain credentials
    -I am writing this to show love to Infinity

come to think of it, you are not FORCED to vote properly, however if you are having a lot of fun in Infinity then I hope your conscience might somehow touch you.

This Thread/Blog might sound Corny but Hopefully Some people might actually take this seriously.
    Have a nice day
    Last edited by ♥Linda♥; 01-28-2013 at 08:00 PM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to SmiggleZ For This Useful Post:

Dead (09-26-2013), ♥ Cursiii ♥ (02-01-2013), -Daft.Punk (05-04-2017), Abesta (02-02-2013), Aileen (01-28-2013), SNatural (01-28-2013), BeN (01-28-2013), BMRico (01-28-2013), Bae (06-12-2017), CRANZY (02-01-2013), Isotope (04-03-2015), eXry (12-04-2013), Fero (02-05-2015), VANDAL (02-02-2013), ike (09-26-2013), Jigsaw (05-22-2014), Luigir (09-27-2013), marynina (05-15-2014), RESiSTANT (01-28-2013), Rezec (11-09-2017), Scarlette (07-09-2014), SuperStell (02-01-2013), xXNorthXx (03-08-2014), Nen (05-25-2014)

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,085 Times in 7,979 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    358 Post(s)
    Tagged
    97 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    297 Post(s)

/Sticky!
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

Fero (02-05-2015), eXry (12-04-2013), Jigsaw (05-22-2014), SuperStell (02-01-2013), SmiggleZ (01-28-2013)

What the Fox said?
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 54%,
    Points required for next Level: 69
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 69
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    -SirNite.
    Guild
    GhettozZ
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

since we have 1 vote only .. Why Boss RESiSTANT make it 2 or 4 valid vote?
    so we can up to top 4 again

SOMETIMES you will never know the true value of a MOMENT until it becomes A MEMORY.
    So Value your stay here in our Forum don't let your self get Banned read our Forum Rules!

UPTOWN BOYZ SINCE 1993
    Users Country Flag

Character
    Smigglez
    Guild
    WELCOME
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,814 Times in 864 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by _$irNite_ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _$irNite_ View Post
    Greetings Fellow Infinitian,

to answer your question Xtreme top 100 is more complex and sophisticated than you think. It only allows one i.p to vote per server/realm per 12 hours. Unless you know how to configure your i.p, you can't do anything but to vote once every 12 hours. HOWEVER though, keep in mind that configuring your i.p is cheating and cheating is immoral thus please don't do it.

I hope this has managed to explain everything
    Last edited by TheRose; 01-28-2013 at 06:12 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to SmiggleZ For This Useful Post:

BMRico (01-28-2013)

Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    -BeN*
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 771 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

edit your pic again , you advertise another server....

the problem is : peoples are to lazy to write that code...

~ Mr.Alien For Life

Character
    Cursiii
    Guild
    †Heartz†
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,896 Times in 948 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Most people just click the clink and thats it,
    they dont even bother writing the code :S

Originally Posted by >Mr.MagoO
    Cursiii. Is a kind of person who everytime is talking about love , is flirtatious, loving, and say tender and loving words.
    Recruiting Soon
    Guild Name: Heartz
    Guild Master: Cursed
    If you are Active Then you are Welcome.
    Visit This Thread for more Info.

Thread Information