How to add a file to your Antivirus Exclusions list

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends!

Unfortunately, most Antivirus companies goes too far with their Virus/Trojan protection, and in many times they classify completely legit software as Virus/Trojan infection.

I must say that some Antivirus companies are a little more gentle, and classify these softwares as "Security Threat" or "Riskware" which is much better than classifying them as Virus or Trojan, but they still prevent the user from running them - by deleting them or by putting them in quarantine.

So far I found that Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 detects our client file (main.exe) as false-positive by calling it "not-a-virus:****-Tool.Win32.Agent". I can assure you our client files are 100% clean and legit to use.
I will show you straight away how to add main.exe and play.exe to your Kaspersky Antivirus - Exclusions List. In this way you will be able to enjoy InfinityMU without any interruptions. For other Antivirus software that you might be using you should do the same (add the affected InfinityMU client file to your exclusions/exceptions list) in case your antivirus detect our client files as virus & malware.

You can post in this thread if you need any further assistance or contact us at support@infinitymu.net

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Hello,

I made video guide How to add file (main.exe) in AVG exception list.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.