Citakki

Node Dev & GFX
Reaction score

Paypal Solutions

Note:Be sure that you
-Verified your account by activation it
-Verified your email
-Verified your credit card

Problem Nr1: You have created an account ,you already get an activation and verified your account ,you have registered a credit card succesfuly and you want to buy an item from our InfinityMU`s WebShop ,and you are trying to buy it but you`re getting an error like this :

Code:
"We`re sorry but we can`t send your payment right now" 

Return to merchant and try a different payment method

We are not able to process your payment using your Paypal account at this time. Please return to the merchant website and try using a different payment method(if available).
Return to Merchant
How it looks in your browser

Solution for problem Nr1: Here are some things that you can do that may help:

• Clear your cache and cookies or try a different web browser
  • Attempt to make the payment from a different card
  • Attempt to make the payment at a different time
  • Ensure that you are making your payment from your country of residence. If possible attempt to complete the payment from your home computer or the computer you most frequently use to access your PayPal account.

Problem Nr2: You have problem Nr1 and you tried all solutions from it and you couldn`t payed for your item ,and you don`t know what to do now.

Why?:It seems your payment was stopped by Paypal`s internal security system. To provide one of the safest online payment methods PayPal reviews every payment before it's approved. Occasionally, Paypal may block the use of a particular card or your balance if there may be a higher-than-normal level of risk associated with the transaction. When a payment is blocked, this is not a reflection of you or your account activities. Paypal`s internal security system is an automated system which reviews all of the details of every payment that is made through PayPal. It has been designed to recognise patterns that could result in buyer complaints, unauthorised claims or chargebacks. This is similar to the way your bank or credit card issuer approves transactions.

Solution for problem Nr2: Wait 24 hours ,but be sure that your 24 hours past after try again to pay ,it must work ,because Paypal`s security system unblock your posibilities after 24 hours.

Problem Nr3: You done 1 payment with 5$ and you want to buy an item that costs 25$ like any UBER SET ,so you can`t and you`re getting error like this:
Code:
This payment cannot be completed and your account has not been charged. Please contact your merchant for more information.

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).
Solution for problem Nr3: Just wait again 24 hours from your last error and try to pay ,because these payments were stopped by Paypal`s internal security risk model.
FAQ

1. Can i register a credit card if my country aren`t in list of Paypal`s countries? - Yes ,you can ,chose the nearest country and register your credit card.
  2. I tried to choose the nearest country and i didn`t find my kind of credit card(Visa/Mastercard)? -It`s a problem for you ,there`re one way for you but its in your own risk ,you need to edit page via HTML Editor or FIREBUG at FireFox ,and add the same line but with corresponding letter(Visa-V/MasterCard-M).
  3. Can i pay via Paypal without registration ? - You can`t ,there`re fast registration with your credit card but its the same way via registration.

If you couldn`t solve your problems via recent solutions contact directly Paypal`s Asisstance for check your Paypal`s account ,try to describe your problems plainly and notice that you tried recent solutions ,send to Paypal your links with WebShop items and they will unblock it for your account.

If you want to contact Paypal via email then i recommend you to log in your account ,then click Help(Top of the Site)->Contact Us(Right side at the bottom with Phone icon)->Email us(Click on Send us)->Log In(if you`re logged then you`ll see filter)
Note:You must be logged in to see these configurations.You need to write only in English language.
Now you need to choose your problem ,for our problem we will chose the next one
Code:
Topic:
Sending/Receiving Money
Subtopic:
Payment Status
Select the payment status in question from the drop down list (optional):
Denied
Hello dear Paypal Assistants ,i have a problem with my payment ,i can`t pay because there`re wrote that i have an error "We`re sorry but we can`t send your payment right now"

We are not able to process your payment using your Paypal account at this time. Please return to the merchant website and try using a different payment method(if available).

I checked my account and it is verified ,also i cleared history and cookies ,checked with differents browsers. Please unblock this link : [here is the link of your item ] for my payment.

Thank`you for your assistance!

Verified by Citakki
Regards to your payments!

Last edited:

SmiggleZ

UPTOWN BOYZ SINCE 1993
Reaction score
Very useful especially for first time user. Thank you Citakki.

Status
Not open for further replies.