Devilish
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default [Guide] How not to get fooled by fake Game Masters and Scammers

Here are a few ways for you not to get scammed while trading or loose all your items/account.

1. Avoid trading with suspicious characters. Example, There is an elf, without any set or wings that you never seen in game or any other peope from you alliance/guild know anything about, selling some stuff that a new character can't easily get then again use common sense and avoid trading with that person.

2. Move to a different location to 'trade'. Theres no reason to move to some location like arena for example if the person is selling his/her stuff in lorencia. That doesn't sound right is it? Something might be wrong here.

3. Never trust someone telling you for example, 'give me your items i know a way to dupe them'. Instead take a screenshot and post it here so we can handle that person.

4. Never 'lend' stuff to strangers. Example, someone says he wants to try the items before buying. Theres no need to do so.

5. Want to sell something for items instead of zen? Make sure you are maxed on zen (2,000,000,000) so they can't buy from your shop for zen.

6. If you play on a cafe make sure when you leave the place you are siting you log out so others can't play or steal stuff from your account while you are away.

7. When you play on a cafe make sure you change your password as soon as you get somewhere you trust. Cafe might have keyloggers, better safe than sorry.

8. Take screenshots when you trade. This will help you have proof if you need it later.

9. NEVER tell your password to ANYONE. Even GM will NEVER ask your password. If someone comes and tell you for example 'hey im an GM and i need to look your account give me your username and password', take a screenshot and post it on the forums so we can handle that person. Also if you tell your password to friends and something is missing remember we most probably won't return the items if we see more than one person logged on your account.

First of all, of course see their name, but sometime a GM use letter like "l" and fake GM with letter capital "i" -> "I" in game you can't see, but u can see their guild, all the GMs are in "Admins" guild, fake GM can't copy the guild name with a capital "i" or "L", so first you check their name and then check their guild, if GMs that are not in "Admins" guild that means they are fake.

Admins/GMs Guild: http://www.infinitymu.net/info/guild/Admins
    Admins/GMs List: http://www.infinitymu.net/rankings/game-masters
    Current Staff Team List: http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthre...finityMU-Staff
    Last edited by Toby; 07-29-2013 at 06:47 PM.
    I shall not fear no man but GOD
    тнσυgн ι wαlк тнrσυgн тнe ναlleу σ deαтн
    ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ ჻ I s h e d s o m a n y t e a r s
    Please God walk with me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by RESiSTANT
    Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

Seriously Nick, you're the biggest monkey wanker I ever know after Janno. :D
    24/7 Support E-Mail:

2. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Cosmo (07-22-2014), ♥ Cursiii ♥ (03-14-2010), Czarine (06-05-2011), ♥Linda♥ (12-30-2011), -=Wizzey=- (04-02-2012), -Cannabis- (03-01-2010), asalolxz (02-19-2012), BlizzConn (10-23-2011), Bae (06-17-2017), Chanz (11-05-2018), Davido (11-20-2012), DerBorn (01-31-2013), Disciple (03-28-2018), Efraim (10-20-2013), eXpress (04-12-2010), Fero (03-31-2015), Fliff (03-28-2018), Freeza (07-15-2009), Dead (05-27-2013), HERCO (03-15-2010), Iceman (03-10-2014), Jigsaw (05-22-2014), WolfBeast (12-30-2011), Konvicted (03-15-2010), Moorse (05-01-2014), Mr.DLegenD (03-01-2010), AVOID (06-05-2011), MrDigz (11-20-2012), Nexus (07-04-2016), Zeroine (08-09-2013), NightLon (07-16-2009), RESiSTANT (07-14-2009), Scarlette (01-28-2016), NeiL! (11-20-2012), SirBoang (09-01-2013), SpartacusV (11-07-2009), Surrogates (09-19-2011), BoyBulingit (11-25-2012), Titan (11-03-2012), NARD (07-15-2012), Nazurah (12-27-2011), Wellington Oliveira (06-11-2011), Apollo (11-20-2012), Ziomex (03-14-2010), [B]o[B] (05-30-2013)

Sword Master
    Users Country Flag

Character
    EyesOfRenz
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Admin Owner:

RESiSTANT

Game Masters:

Zulu(Co-Admin)
    Elwyn(H. GM)
    ChanHeeLee
    Prince
    kleinski23
    BoneCrusad
    Jantsux(H. GM)

does prince still GM?
    also kleinski23?

EyesOfRenz

Clicking
    is better than posting

Play Fair, All people will Trust you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Shin For This Useful Post:

VENDETHA (11-17-2011)

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,062 Times in 7,975 Posts
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    355 Post(s)
    Tagged
    97 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    297 Post(s)

They are not anymore. post updated.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

READ

READ

READ

READ

READ

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RESiSTANT For This Useful Post:

Nazurah (12-27-2011), VENDETHA (11-17-2011)

WEED FAMILY♥ мдuu ♥

Character
    FULLPK
    Guild
    No guild
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,068 Times in 1,115 Posts
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You should edit the name of GMs, cause, that's the nick of them in-forum, but some of them are using a different nickname in-game, for example "Greatone" or something like that. "N0VA", etc.

Dem na like me
    And me na like them
    Dem are me enemy
    Dem aren't ma friend

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FULLPK For This Useful Post:

VENDETHA (11-17-2011)

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesTagger First Class50000 Experience Points

Character
    MageDragon
    Guild
    Mods
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,377 Times in 1,724 Posts
    My Mood
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

• list of the current Staff updated
    • added link to guild Admins
    • added link to thread with whole Staff Team list
    • added link for Anti-Keylogger

Originally Posted by Sm0keN
    You're my heart.

Originally Posted by Asmos
    ♥Linda♥ you are so horny dirty , i would tear your clothes of your body and seduce you.

Okay this advertising cost you 5 now

Originally Posted by SyosS
    horny dirty pervy pervert

Thread Information