Volunteers InfinityMU Supporters / Forum Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello,

SuperCris has been promoted to Supporter.

Reason: Helping to advertise the server worldwide and mostly in Spanish community in social networks (in +3000 groups with active members).

He is motivated to integrate Latin community much more in our forums and game and concentrate into helping spanish speaking users in various situations and he did very well so far!

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
Hiya,

-Shinobi- has been promoted to Forum Supporter due to his initiative to help people with any issues they might have faced in forum. I hope that you will continue like that in future and not only continue, but grow your capabilities even further and help us make this forum a better place day by day. Let's see how you do, I'll be watching you :)

Nikki

Reaction score
I'm glad to say that DORAEMON joins the Supporter team. he did some great and supported reports. so he recieve the supporter tag for helping the server even more.

He will keep on giving support ingame and will now also give his thoughts in the report section.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Prada will join the supporters team to help with hack reports section.

Jero

Silent Assassin
Reaction score
GunnerBomb has been promoted to Forum Supporter due to his attitude towards helping players with any issues they might have faced in forum and scolding the ones who broke the rules. We need more Players like you.

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
@CRANZY has been promoted to Supporter . He has applied for game master in the deadline day. He is EX-GM, I decided to give him a chance to see his potential as Supporter. All the best, CRANZY

Sava

How GREAT I am!
Reaction score
@Varamyr received the Supporter tag in order to assist the GM Team with the reports and tests.

We will not be accepting new members anymore for Supporter Team until an unspecified time.

Good luck to the new Supporters who have been promoted in the last few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.