Concern about the Update of Banning Procedures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeroine

Sanctum
Reaction score
I think 1st offense = permanent banned is good, for them to surrender their cheats as soon as possible..
Don't let them abuse their hacks/cheats..

St Lucifer

GeminiSaga
Reaction score
permanent ban for all cheat users regardless if its first time or not. i am fine with the donate to unban method because if its only by gold credits they can buy it from anyone in game. if cheaters are to be banned by 1 month what they'll do is just create another account gear it up and use cheats again. and i think no ban appeals for cheat users. they're pretty much aware of the rules when they created account so what's the point of making an appeal.

Jehovah

Triumph
Reaction score
Boss Venci have a point, why banning people by permanent?
in the first mistake when they can change. I think what you want was to ban
players by permanent when they got caught but I think that kinda' harsh.
besides there are ways to choose which act they will get in to it.
There are always consequences for idiotic mistake taken of.

Ban by permanent in the first place was also a bit selfish. Probably some would quit.
hackers now have a choice what will they will do after he caught using it. For me
the update was fair.

3rd should be permanent nothing else.

P.S. We can't force hackers not to use, but what we can do is punished what path they've choose.

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
Since RESiSTANT posted again I want to add,

I still think there should be a harsh punishment such as first offense 3 months second permanent UNLESS they send in their hacks which you guys already have that system to reduce the ban.

Why? Once someone gets caught I'm sure they wont get caught again. They'll get better at hiding their AP/AC and be more cautious.

xVoLvEx

INFIINTY IS THE BEST
Reaction score
agree with Darthvader....hope Resistant will reconsider our opinion...
@oxygen...unbanning through donation is not a big deal....it could help our server...
IF YOU GUYS DONT WANT TO UNBANNED UR ACCOUNT THROUGH DONATION..or if u dont want to
be BANNED play fair and dont use cheats....its so simple...
NO HACKS,NO CHEATS= NO PUNISHMENT.....

Titan

-=Fire Fighter=-
Reaction score
lemme share my opinion:

if the ap/ac user is banned for 1 month, its as a Warning, there is a big possibility that he will pilot in that 1 month other account and smaller is the chance that he will surrend the program also to donate.
that reporter maybe followed him a long time till he caught him and his effort will dissapear after 1 month and maybe the ap ac user will come back and will use again with attention.

so i will vote to be banned for 3 months at least, thats enough time to wait and be punished if he dont surrend or dont donate for it. better chance to get the hack program and to block it, then the user has the chance to appeal if he cooperate with the Gm Team

D!scOPanda

ABUSING your POWER
Reaction score
I'm not agree or disagree for the current banning and unbanning, but why there's a 3rd chance? 1st of all 2nd chance is enough why because when a mistake(s) repeated it's not a mistake it's a choice..

Alwayz

Pain!
Reaction score
It Happens Because Most of GM's in nowadays Private Mu Servers sets the ban time, the Administrator should set a permanent Ban time for any reason like the following as an example:

1st Ban: 3 Days
2nd Ban: a Week
3rd Ban: 1 month
4th Ban: 3 Months
5th Ban: 6 Months
6th Ban : 1 year
7th Ban: Permanent

This is only an example though, the Administrator in charge can set any ban time, but it should work that way, Also GM/HGM or any other shouldn't have rights to unban any account, and by that i mean unban option deleted, so when any Ban takes place there is not going back, unless as i've said before the Administrator in charge do a check-up, this should work for Forums as well, Also Staff Applications Section shouldn't exist, The Administrator in charge should know when he's in needs of moderators, so he should make MOD-RECRUTATIONS when it's needed , that's the only thread where people can apply for the needed staff position by fillin all the requirements setted by the administrator as well, Also the GM Spot should never be given to a normal user, even if it's a test period, the future GM's should come from the Mod Team, Why? because the admin in charge and all of you knows them well, so then the highest staff members can choose the next GM's from mod team, and then make mod recrutations if its needed. another point that it used to be a mistake before was the Report Staff Section, any staff reports should be made by Private messages or e-mails, but well they changed the section rules to be seen by staff members only, and i guess normal users can see only their own threads, so that's much better, well that's all for now, have a nice day everyone

RaVenToXiC

Vengeance Is MiNE
Reaction score
More innocent,ip adress and permanent ban? (Except sh/cheater)More leaver`ll be in this svr .Just My opinion.

Alwayz

Pain!
Reaction score
Raventoxic, i know you think an IP Ban seems to be useful for you, but it's not, i will tell you why, it's because they can use proxy servers all the time, and also in any online game even on private servers it's not allowed IP Bans, Why? because it makes a full restriction to the whole Internet Address Added, and we never know if ur banning the ip from an internet Cafe or something else, so any other innocent players who plays in the same place will pay the price for others mistakes.

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
Hello.
I agree with RESI, because all ppls can make a mistake and well... the first time can be as 1 - 3 month depend of the situation. but i don't like the idea give a second chance to some hacker, seriously, it will be so beautiful viewing the ban list of pure hackers! AP, SH. etc.
but something is considered as unfair (for those hackers), because you got banned in your account and you wanna change yourself. so... the ppls are making ban appeals, but isn't the reason, I mean... make it impossible for those hackers to make a ban appeal, ain't fair read the same bull**** with words saying " I promise, I'll never do again ". I think, I'd like that the staff give "denied" to the appeals from hackers. just, give the respective punishment and that's all.

my opinion.

BosJ*A*C*K

VIP
Reaction score
I strongly agree..Let them suffer the consiquences for a long time period so they will learned from their mistakes.

Play fair and respect everyone thats all we need to grow our beloved server.

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
Raventoxic, i know you think an IP Ban seems to be useful for you, but it's not, i will tell you why, it's because they can use proxy servers all the time, and also in any online game even on private servers it's not allowed IP Bans, Why? because it makes a full restriction to the whole Internet Address Added, and we never know if ur banning the ip from an internet Cafe or something else, so any other innocent players who plays in the same place will pay the price for others mistakes.
Yes they can IP ban. So what they can use proxy servers? We can black list our site from that proxy, I know how it works believe me =P. and for internet cafes well they can work that out if a player objects / appeals.

Feels like the thread is losing its topic ^^.

xVoLvEx

INFIINTY IS THE BEST
Reaction score
im the one who created this topic...just waiting for any changes...
our views and opinions are already been shared..
same topic..repeated arguments are already been unnecessary...
so any mods could close this one.....
only STAFF MEMBERS and ADMIN, could REPLY just to update for the concern.. thank you

PEACE TO ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.