about banned skittlz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
Hello since i can comment there ive post it here ive reviewd the video many time i didint see any SH what sh is there ? he use shield skill and skittlz killed him ?

1st .. Check the armor of PYX its not DRI7% the video is low quality but u can still see that its not DRI7%..

2nd.. he didint showed the pants because its SD or other useless opt.. he showed the pants but he move it fast and if ur eyes is fast u can see its not DRI7%

3rd.. even if he uses skill shield without complete DDRI7% SET is pretty useless ..

4th.. he uses 1 Wiz ring (LESS DEFENCE)

review the video carefully...

the video is not good quality but i can proof .

his armor Obvius its not DRI7%

his boots with DRI7%

U CAN STILL SEE IT EVEN ITS BAD QUALITY

Last edited:

Chi

First King
Reaction score
Did you check skittlz' rotation after he killed the person who's recording? he rotates fast

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
0:18 -0:22 what is it? fast rotates right? also PXY deal like 3- 4 TS with shild skil

Chi

First King
Reaction score
ye i saw it ofc its normal if u dont have lagg (delay ) and if u have good pc
lols. It's normal when you have SH :) and his pants. his mouse point on the pants try to pause play pause play the video and you'll see he's pants is with DRI opt

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
lols. It's normal when you have SH :) and his pants. his mouse point on the pants try to pause play pause play the video and you'll see he's pants is with DRI opt
NO its not DRI opt ive post screenshot for reference ..

Chi

First King
Reaction score
NO its not DRI opt ive post screenshot for reference ..
Im saying ABOUT THE PANTS not the armor. I saw his armor SD and im honest. But even he has 1 sd armor + wiz ring he'll have Good defence with shield+ its skill. and the rotation also talks

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Did you check skittlz' rotation after he killed the person who's recording? he rotates fast
Ok Sir. Try to do it to. point your mouse to the right side of your screen then point it to the left. that will explain to you. thankyou.

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
even me if i used 1 or 2 sd parts + im using s4 shield dri 7% i can easily killed by other thats the reason im not using set set part

Last edited:

Chi

First King
Reaction score
Ok Sir. Try to do it to. point your mouse to the right side of your screen then point it to the left. that will explain to you. thankyou.
I've notice this when im playing. Its not that fast not like yours sorry. Yours is faster than normal has.

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
I've notice this when im playing. Its not that fast not like yours sorry. Yours is faster than normal has.
You have been notice that. I am sure that you had a good PC and has no lag and Delay. Do you think the one who is making this Video has a good PC too? Watch the video again sir and try to review thankyou :)

Chi

First King
Reaction score
You have been notice that. I am sure that you had a good PC and has no lag and Delay. Do you think the one who is making this Video has a good PC too? Watch the video again sir and try to review thankyou :)
I did review it. Im still watching it again and again until now. and i'd never seen lags to the one who records you and your rotation is fast. surrender it :)

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
having a good specs of Pc + good internet u can do fast rotation ... dont based it in rotation if Skilltz using speedhack why he's move is normal he's not jumping if u used speedhack ur speed too will inscrease so in other screen it should be like jumping .....

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
I did review it. Im still watching it again and again until now. and i'd never seen lags to the one who records you and your rotation is fast. surrender it :)
Surrender what? you are accusing me Speed Hacker due to my Rotation? Did you see when i walk is normal when you use Speed Hack in other PC you will see me Jumping. 1 question. Did you See me Jump to kill him? ....

Chi

First King
Reaction score
having a good specs of Pc + good internet u can do fast rotation ... dont based it in rotation if Skilltz using speedhack why he's move is normal he's not jumping if u used speedhack ur speed too will inscrease so in other screen it should be like jumping .....
Yes you can base it on rotation. like this case http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?62742-Chosy!-Banned-Account-Char&highlight=Chosy! he's been banned because of his rotation

About the jump. I didn't see jump but i saw fast movement. Do you use nitro's? :O

Last edited:

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score

Chi

First King
Reaction score
where's the fast movement ? all is normal.... if players used speed hack u cant see fast movement u can see only jumping...
There is movement looool. There is movement + Jumping with SH. Well its better for us not to argue. let's wait for Gm's decison and skitllz made ban appeal so let's wait for Gm's answer :D

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
There is movement looool. There is movement + Jumping with SH. Well its better for us not to argue. let's wait for Gm's decison and skitllz made ban appeal so let's wait for Gm's answer :D

hahahah that is good idea u got point :p :plaths:

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
That's not all about the kills, looks the rotations, you should take the whole video as a proof not only the kill, also even with 3 dri, using a shield skill, it's impossible to kill like that, he'll remains blocked, next time he should play fair.

Bogart

VIP
Reaction score
That's not all about the kills, looks the rotations, you should take the whole video as a proof not only the kill, also even with 3 dri, using a shield skill, it's impossible to kill like that, he'll remains blocked, next time he should play fair.
hmm i used titan set gloves boots sd and armor pants helm dri and i used crimson shield dri ive got killed with just 3 sec so they use sh too ??

Status
Not open for further replies.