Information Want to be a Forum Hero? Read please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians,

I'm sure you've seen before the usergroup Forum Hero. Well I'm here to tell you what it's about and how you can become one.

This usergroup was created for users who are continuously supporting our server through a variety of ways, right now we've just opened the system where it will given for users who donate to our servers in a certain way, these donations will be to make the server better and to continuously support it, with new updates such as,

1. New hosting

2. New forum skins / themes

3. New Vbulletin versions

4. More features and upgrades

Our current pricing will be,

Code:
[CENTER]Non image version
1 month - $5
2 months - $10
4 months - $15
12 months (1 year) - $40[/CENTER]
Benefits of being a Forum Hero --

1. You'll have the forum hero image tag, along with the color which lets be honest, looks cool. It's brown/redish with a bright glow.
2. You'll have access to more restricted areas on the forums, such as sections, among other places (report section) (we're still deciding).
3. Along with the tag, you'll gain the respect as being a strong and active supporter of our server.
4. You can request for effects on user title such as sparkles, etc.

Thanks to Ran Yakumo for the rank image and color.

• Forum Hero

The position is very highly respected and ranked.

So don't wait any longer, hurry and join now while we have our deals still open! I will donate for the tag myself this week, so I encourage everyone else to do so if they please :).

To join the usergroup
click here

Or use the full URL here

Thanks,

InfinityMU Staff Team
- Wayne

Last edited by a moderator:

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
BRUNO, not a lot of people were aware of it and we had different prices and a different system for it, we did a revamp of it just recently so we're making a public announcement so users can be aware :). and there's a lot of more information added to it about what the tag is and what you benefit from by having it,

lX.xl said:
I can't get this tag with sms ? :D
Not 100% sure yet I'll ask RESiSTANT about it, would be interesting if we could.

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
/update

For now access to report section is prohibited due to security but we've added permissions to other sections and also maybe even RESiSTANT may add a special zone for these ranking members .

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Update of benefits

Report Section is now accessible by Forum Hero.

Hero duties:
- Required to translate just in case conversations of language he is familiar with.
- Say his own opinion about reports just in case he understands the report.
- No-spams, argues with staff or sharing stuff to 3rd party - the results will be immediate removal of the access to report section.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.