Big Game Event [Big Event] Hardcore Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score

Hello,

I'd like to announce a new event which will take place in Server 5. This is an event which hopefully will encourage everyone to participate, now i will explain how this event will works:

I will be hidden in a map with my Store full of items (The items will be very valuable) you'll need to find me and buy it from my store, BUT it won't be so easy because i will have my own Pk guards:

The PK guards will consist of some players full buffed (some Game Masters will join at Pk Guards) will be fun. The PK guards have one task only: ensure that nobody buy from the personal store, and they are allowed to PK everyone.

Summary: Users need to avoid being killed by the PK guards, and buy as many items from the KING's personal store as possible. When the personal store closed, and the users purchased all the items, the event is over.

Will be announced soon.

Code:
[B]Pk Guard:

¿How to become Pk Guard?  [url=http://forum.infinitymu.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=23202] PM me :)[/url][/B]

Just two rules:

•NO WAR.
•NO DUEL.

P/S: I don't need to explain about the "Thanks Button" :D

Regards, Wrathbinge.

Last edited:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Guess what? This event it's returning, stay keep checking for more information soon!! I'm recruiting wards to defend me while the event, if you are interested about killing a lot of people please PM here in forums or skype vpsp_1805

Last edited:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Event will be hosted this Saturday 14/09/2019 after Castle Siege Warfare, Photos of the items on inventory will be uploaded later!

Recruiting awesome guards to defend me :DD.

Some videos of previous events:

Are you gonna miss the fun? :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Aloha...

After the success of the previous one...
this event will be hosted again as our big event for this week...

date:29/09/19...

Reaction score
get ready guys sneak peak of possible prizes???

Reaction score
Event was hosted and went well...
some players got luckier than the others...one player in particular managed to open my store while i was trying to write something and bought quite a few items...some managed to open it several times...

we then went on to host 4 rounds of nonPVP event Chained Hide and Seek...

(i know some SS wasnt taken XD...)

Reaction score
lets have an early Christmas shall we...

Dear Santa will soon open up a store this coming Sunday 24th of November an hour before our CS time...

Reaction score
GREETINGs~

Today Santa RESiSTANT give the blessings by raining the EMs with the gifts so they can spread the happiness to Infinitians!
The EMs decide to make a little game to ignite the fun and joy by making Hide & Seek!
Who ever found them got the gift!

Congratulations for all Winners~!!! <3

Member of Council who attend this event :
Gahleon, Pix, Ulap, Naldo, Abra, Scarlette, Anja, Kronwell, Zione, Pooch & Dux(wasn't able to go in S1 coz its full xd)
(Special thanks to Gahleon for giving 4 ROWs to me to enjoy the fun! <3 :D)

Last edited:

Syd

😎
Reaction score
Hello!!!

Another store event will be hosted again on 22nd of December, 1 hour before our regular CS time at Server 5, hope to see you all there! :4853_kitteh:

Pix

Reaction score
GREETINGS

Today, December 22, 2019, another blessings has been given from our dear Santa Resistant, players buying items from our store for such a low price. It may not be easy because of the guards protecting the store but I hope our players had enjoyed it

Member of Council who attend this event :
Scarlette, Pix, Naldo, Brave, Abra, Zione and special participation of Lelouch

Here are some screenshots of the Big Event:

Congratulations to all of the winners

Juls

InfinityMU Support Staff
Reaction score
Greetings!

Another store event will be hosted on Sunday 26th January 2020, 1 hour before our Castle Siege time at Server 5, hope to see you there! :winkk:

Last edited:

Juls

InfinityMU Support Staff
Reaction score
Greetings

Today, 26th January 2020, another Hardcore Store Event been hosted. Even the event was delayed for 15 minutes but still the players of our beloved InfinityMU came to Server 5 to participate in this event, some of them bought alot of valuable items and rock the store at all! Maybe some of the rounds was so easy but then 60% of the event is kinda hard because of the guards killing those players who wanted to buy stuffs in the store. After the 5th round of Hardcore Store Event, our beloved and kind ex-HEM Lelouch decided to have a bonus round and called "Chinese Lunar Sale".

We want to thank our players who participated in this event, hoping that you enjoyed the event and see you on the next Hardcore Store Event!

Also, members of the council who attended in this event: Anja, Fran, Peaceful Naldo, Dux, Ulap, Zione, Pix, Lelouch

Here are some of screenshot in the event:

Congratulations to the winners!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.