Improving your combo work! Let discuss this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
Well, there are those naturally born talented and skillful players that have mastered the art of doing combos.

And ofc there are those mediocre one's that uses hacks and says they have innate talent, in short "pureskill".

Lastly, there are those beginners trying to master the art and on the journey to be a great combo artists.

Doing combos is a subjective matter, and each of us have his own particular style of doing it. Some prefer 123qwe some prefer 123e4e some prefer 123e4ee and some q234eq. Nonetheless, they are all the same explosions.

there are two famous combo forms (well the other one is not that particular only few people use it) First, the stab form, the agile and explosive power of this form grants fast enourmous damage every blow, it also provide evasion due to cyclone skill animation (throws opponent).

the second one, is the formidable yett not so popular earth form, the slow but deadly form that can 1 hit any uber set in a flash and drops a barrage of 60k damage regardless of what set are you wearing.

So my question is which is which?
i personnally like the earth form, i pot fast, i land it rightfully.

Drop your pros and cons with these two forms.

Video of earthform combo in action.. sorry its not that consecutive enough.. since i was force to press the potion button (QWE) twice and sometimes thrice to keep up with the potting and so not die. I was using 3 SD ratio as YO in the Bronze .

Last edited:

sergioR

Reaction score
Man english please, i really wanna know how the hell how to use cyc ts ds. I can't follow what you're saying.

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
well honestly i have been playing MU since like i was 12 years old and combos are not new to me.

well the following are my own arrangements that are applicable to myself and was chosen by me because i am comfortable doing it and it does not strain my hands that much so i go for endurance during long combo sessions.

@SergioR11: I killed you once last night in arena, i was doing earthform :)

my earthform 4 skill combo
123e4e123 < 1 cyc 2 rage 3 ds 4 ts (must be spam faster)

my other earth form (pure rrageful blow)
12w3e > 1 cyc 2 rage 3 ts

my other earthform 4 skill
123e43 < 1 cyc 2 rage 3 stab 4 ts

my wind form
q23e4q23e4 < 2 cyc 3 ds 4 ts

there is this wind form too that make oponnents fly
q23e4e3 < 2 cyc 3 ds 4 ts

well, thats my comboes though the last one i have not mastered yet..
i am adept in using earth form its hard for me to use wind/stab form.. though i have seen a lot of user who use wind form

BadKnight

Legend
Reaction score
Also, remember that attack speed is a factor in doing combos. Earth form does not provide 1 hit KO but it only gives you one heck-of-a damage and if your opponent didn't pot after that earth form combo explosion, it does raises the chance of killing that opponent faster thus it looks like a 1 hit KO.

Last edited:

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
@topic, Thanks for sharing your knowledge about combos.

I really don't know about that Stab or Earth form of combo, maybe it's for the professional player only. :D
But the only thing I know, you can learn combo by yourself and make a sequence that you're comfortable of. :D

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
1 cy 2 ts 3 ds (old school) but it's the best for me :)

w1q23w1q23w1q23 <- 1cy 2 ts 3 ds.

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Cyclone, Death Stab, Twisting Slash -> 1QWE2QWE3QWE #FTW!

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
Im not saying this is good guide but this sequence i use in game combo while potting.

q = potion

2 = cyclone

3 = twisting slash

4 = death stab

sequence is this one: "q234q234" or "q234234qq234234"
it is not matter, most important is depends on how to click in game and perfect timing as well.

hint:
1. if your char received reflect then keep on potting
2. if you think your char can combo then "q234q234"
3. most important is "perfect timing"

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
max combo i can throw with pure dd uber set is 4 consecutive combos... earthform, while using earthform even with pure dd you tend to accumulate little reflect unlike the wind form which well if you have been flinched you are unable to move.

to remedy reflect is to use SD ratio on set at this case enables you to throw comboes with large damage output..

If you have seen 420Nite doing combo yesterday you know what i mean.

D!scOPanda

ABUSING your POWER
Reaction score
It is nice Combo if u are expert on it :). i'm not new to this one.
even u can't see me doing combo on Pk.

RB combo greater explosive damage but it more chance to let you FLY, once u do RB combo it gives your combos delayed 0.4 secs due to unleashes shockwaves (Down Up/Up Down), if your opponent Using CYC TS DS/wind form and hits u with CYC TS while doing rageful i am surely u will fly.

@TOPIC

Didn't change my combo till now :)

Pressing:
1ew23we23 (Long Press 1) Teach by [J]es
1-TS 2-CYC 3-DS (wind form) Teach by FrogFeet

$aint

I will Hunt You!
Reaction score
hahaha i like this thread :)

now people always ask me to help them because i combo so well..(some of them accuse me as Auto combo) but damn im not ! ^^

for me this is the best combo i made for low potters like 1 pots per sec XD..it helps really :))
and By the way i always use DRI set and i can throw like 6times combo(depends if you can see the movement of your character and the reflect damge of it)...

Beginner combo: the Twisting combo

here i used

Arrangement :1- twisting 2-cyclone 3- deathstab

Rythm: w2e3q1

...why i press pots first o.0....so that i can manage my low pots to recover first before hitting
(always see the movement of your cyclone...cyclone really is the basic skill for combo...if you see you character did the move with cyclone then go for e3q1...) kinda weird combo but this helps alot if you can know the timming

Advanced combo: the Death stab combo

well for me advanced its because you need to press fast and observe the moves of your character

arrangement: 1- Twisting 2- Deathstab 3- Cyclone

Rythm: e3q12

deathstab combo is a damager and fast combo....TIP: to contentiously do a successive combo always observe that your character really do the Cyclone skill...its a must ...

i hope this will help to others XD.... now i share this because i want to help those people who have low pot rates XD...well it dpends on you if you like my style heheheh

god bless always guys :D

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
I'll explain my opinion on the best combo's.

1. Overall best combo:

Cyclone, twisting, deathstab.
The reason for this is it's the easiest to hit double's and triples on and since your ending the combo with a deathstab it's easily the strongest combo (damage wise).

Cyclone, deathstab, twisting.
Also a very good combo, possibly the fastest combo HOWEVER, the damage is very very low. I have friends who can combo so fast with this one but they can barely hurt me.

Cyclone, ragefull, deathstab, twisting
I'm starting to think this combo has the most damage, sometimes I can hit 2 rapid succession's on this combo and kill the user in seemingly 1 combo. It's a very difficult combo however and very slow combo, very weak against cyclone twist death.

In terms of potting the most stable you can pot the better, or fast turns of pots then comboing. For me in hard pvp's I usually pot and use twisting slash for a while, then hit them with my cyc ts ds combo and try to hit a double or triple, then go back to potting.

sergioR

Reaction score
lol i thought only possible combos were
cyc ts ds
cyc ds ts
cyc ds ragefulblow

now im hearing about double and triple combos wtf

TheFearOne

VIP
Reaction score
well, i can land a double with earth form but i need to alter something in the cycle.

if i do 123e4e to land a successful combo.. i will press 3 to make a stab skill then another explosion will come out.. so the final is

123e4e3e123 << 1 cyc 2 rage 3 stab 4 ts
pressing 3 after the 123e4e cycle increase damage dealt + another explosion
however sometimes i do like 123e4e < 2 times then do the 123e4e3 to deal 3-4 comboes with just 3 cycles.. btw in order to use earth form properly it does require a stable and smooth gaming.. if you can do spam 123e4e faster you can spam the combo faster too.. added that TS skill is included making it a 4 skill combo.. it serves the purpose of the following..

1. follow up dmg thats why you see a gushing damge of 60ks
2. hit the opponent (if he is using wind/stab form)

even by just spamming 123e4e < faster and repeatedly you can spam consecutive comboes without the need of sd ratio..
if you are present yesterday in the arena and you see 420.Nite doing earth combo you know who is the user of that.. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.