Ban Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't know where to start, But let's discuss about the ban procedure of Forum account and. Based on my personal research and reading Forum Rules Click Here, Your Forum account can be ban if you break forum rules, Now let's recall what happen to Our Ex-GM Phantasm his Forum account has been ban due to he is Using macro program in game I think He's account In game should be ban not his Forum account too, In his Forum he is A LEGEND,SUPPORTER right? So if He break the Game Rules so it means his Account in game should be ban, and his forum account should receive punishment too?, but banning his Forum account is too much. I think the right punishment for him is to be Demote on Supporter Group and he has no chance to get in that group again cause he knows that using Illegal programs here is FORBIDDEN, and also he is a GAME MASTER before and he knows the rule very well but in the end he use illegal program. So my point is If someone break GAME RULES he will receive the right punishment at the same time his/her Forum Account will Receive punishment too? If his/her Game Account has been ban same as his/her Forum? I think it's not fair, That's why there is Forum Rules and Game Rules. And do we think if someone get ban same his forum account get ban too how do you think this guy do his ban appeal?? Make new account?? In the rules No Multiple Account so even if he make new Forum Account it's useless it will be end up ban again. I'm just giving my Opinion here that's why I put this on General Discussion Section.

Thanks !

Advance Merry Christmas To All!

Reactions: MSK

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
I don't know men. If Resistant said that Banned. Then Banned.. We could do anything. In here he is our president. So what he say's is what we obey. Disobey that one.. You suffer the consequence.. That's all I say. I'm really sad that Harvs got banned. He's my closest friend here and outside the game.. ;/

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
Did you pay attention to my post in that thread?

[Lord.of.Chix]

Banned
Reaction score
To be sure

Originally posted by Madhater
I couldn't leave the thread like this without replying, so i moved it back to unfinished business forums.

The way you try to "MAKE A WAR" towards the staff members and your arguements, man, thank you i didn't have such a good laugh ever since that quote of Toby i saw in Chavo's application for game master.

So you're saying, since we are staff members we should also be two faced and have multiple personalities according to which account we're on? That's hilarious mate, thanks for telling me you and Harvin had such an idea about being a Game Master, there is no way now that i'll ever unban Harvin's forum account or in-game, thanks to you of course.

Let me tell you that if i find out one of my GMs is being kind and helpful on his GM character but when he's using his normal account's characters he changes into a total jerk if i may say since i don't want to use the other D word, the i'll be the first to ban his account and tell him to think twice if there is a difference between GM character and Normal character when it comes to the same person controling both of them.

Harvin got his forum account banned as well because of course as Wrathbinge said, he was a Game Master before, so he should be the first to know what happenes to those who use illegal third party programs to boost their performance that can be considered as cheating, besides, he did few bans himself for those reasons, there is no excuse for him now, and he got punished the way he should, no questions asked furthermore.

Let me give you a helpful advice, before you come determined to start a war and fight for "your rights" and "What reasons", make sure you bring your brains with you the next time, because you might put the person who's applying for unban into deeper sh*t than they already are, like in this case if i may add, i feel this disappointment in me right now towards Harvin, he was a cool kid, but unfortunately he did what he did, to be honest, you shouldn't even think of doing the appeal, if i had Harvin infront of me this is what i'd do to him.

No joke, oh yeah, and next time you decide to make a ban appeal, together with your brains do note so you won't forget to bring your manners as well, thank you for your time.

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
Hello,

First of all, shame on Harvin! What the hell he did? He is Legend - Veteran lol? In this way he will be example for our new comers? Harvin and I are from the same era in InfinityMU and we are still here and I can`t accept his mistake.... He is my friend but this is serious job. Harvin banned many times and after that he got GM position, broke GM rules and demoted, then used hacks again, then worked hard, gained communities confidence and then created an application and Accepted as Game Master. Even he resigned, he kept his good name but now what he did? He wasted all of the chances and banned again. Harvin must not care about his In-Game and In-FORUM account. He must care about his name. He worked hard, gained respect of community and 1 mistake made him lose all of these respects. I am mad on him, because I thought that he is mature already, but he is not as well. We Old PLayers must be an example. Not with our Super Buper combos, but with our attitude, with our helps. Harvin must be mature.

I remember, when years ago I been banned from account due using AP. Doesn`t matter if my brother found that AP from XXXX Mu and used it in here, account was mine, so responsibility is mine and it was banned. Then after 300 days I created an application and finally RESiSTANT accepted it but I still remember his condition till to day: "If you been caught using of hacks once again, all of your characters will be deleted". Hell, yea, there's no rule like deleting characters, but why Venci wrote like that? Let me explain, because when you have chance, you have to be more carefully and when you fail again, you must pay something more.

How many chances was given to Harvin and he failed in all of them. So he can`t learn from simple Game Account ban, he must pay something more this time and his forum account banned.

Ok, it is going long long enough. I am not agree to unban his forum account even he is my friend. He must not act like this. Maybe after this he will talk bad with me, but what to do, truth will hurt and must be said.

Andromeda

Infinitians Support <3
Reaction score
If you want to fight for Harvin's rights, you aren't in the correct place and you are not his lawyer as well.
Check again the ban appeal I , myself, quoted 2 rules . It's funny how rule breakers and theirs friends come and talk about rules.
Same case was with Wrathbinge , similar case was with Gilmour, so this is not a precedent.

This discussion is going nowhere, if you wish to suggest some rule change, make it in the correct place.
And please let the person create his own ban appeal if he wishes to. But i don't think he will , and by posting all these appeals and things, you just make him look like he can't defend himself.

Merry Christmas to you as well :)

Wayne

- Veteran|Power God -
Reaction score
RESiSTANT said:
The Administrator can change without prior notice the ban procedures as desired or suitable for punishment.
What he did was a betrayal to all of us staff members and to the infinitymu players. He promised he wouldn't use cheats again and based on that promise RESiSTANT gave him a chance. Did you notice he hasn't made his own appeal yet? He knows he deserved that punishment, when I talked to him in skype he didn't argue once, he simply said "i got what i deserved", the rules are subjected to be changed at any time based on the situation, his situation isn't the same as any old user, he was an ex staff member, not to mention a current supporter. I feel bad myself, he was one of my first friends but no one is allowed to not follow rules.

Also prior to him being a GM, his forum account was unbanned through an appeal do to past wrong-doings, now it's banned again. There's no specific rule regarding "game account banned forum account banned" however I completely agree with who ever made this decision, it's appropriate in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.