Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 90%,
    Points required for next Level: 40
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    BadKnight
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Icon1 [Guide]Western Union Money Transfer

Yeah, so vas happenin'? All good? Good to hear :D

URGENT UPDATE: THE SERVER ACCEPTS AGAIN WESTERN UNION TRANSACTIONS. A MINIMUM OF 25$ PER TRANSACTION AS THE WESTERN UNION STATED

(As of March 4 2014, GMT+8) The server is under a new receiver in Western Union.
    More info here

(As of March 31, 2014, GMT+8) Added extra note and possible solution regarding mails that has wrong information

(As of April 4 2014, GMT+8) Added extra information about giving donator items to a separate account

(As of June 27 2014, GMT+8) The server accepts again Western Union transactions with the former receiver. More info here

Hello! I made this guide for the people of the Philippines who has problems, doubts, and queries in using Western Union. I am not quite sure how the other countries' Western Union works but I think it is pretty much the same. Well almost. Dunno.

As I can see, there is no guide in making a transaction at Western Union and at the same time, some people from the Philippines still aren't quite sure in using this kind of payment. Let me do the honors for the community ;D

As the new updates in the WU transaction, it would be better if you tag along your friends who are going to donate as well since the minimum transaction now is 25$ due to frequent receiving of transactions of the receiver.

Steps in Making a Transaction Successfully
    Things needed: Yourself, presence of mind, money, and Identification Card (ID)

Step 1
    Well of course. How can you make a Western Union transaction if you don't have money? Have the right amount of money to avoid having troubles of shortages. Always have at least an extra 500 PHP if you are donating less than 100$. If you are donating more than 100$, the tax will be doubled and so forth.

Step 2
    Pretty much obvious. Go to the nearest Western Union or any other stores/banks that offer Western Union transaction in your place. But before you do, kindly heed these notes.

If you are below 18 and the representative of the Western Union agent is quite mean and you are in a store where they are only just agents, better yet go to a branch where they offer Western Union only and no other services. The reason behind this is main branches reconsiders minor who wants to use money transfer and edit out their age and those branches who are just agents, they only let you fill up a form, asks for the money, and the store will call a Western Union main branch and triple checks your age. Unlike the agent one, the main branches do not need to call anyone and will do the honors of editing your age. Quite a bad as* if you ask me.

If you are above 18, then there's no problem at all in selecting a main or an agent. Lol.

Step 3
    Ask the representative that you want a "To Send" transaction and fill out the form. You will be given 2 copies (WU's copy and customer's copy) so make sure you properly stack the 2 papers well as the fill up forms I used were kinda like a carbon paper thingy.

Step 4
    Fill out the form
    *This is the current To Send form of WU here in Philippines. If you have a different form, it will be pretty much the same with this one so hakuna matata (no worries)
    *This is my To Send form (WU's copy) which I didn't got the chance to use it due to bad circumstances at WU and being absent minded and left my ID at home. That is why presence of mind is a must. After a couple of days, I filled up another form similar to this one so do not worry.
    *In some places and provinces, fill up forms can be either shorter or longer. I think it depends on the region you are in.
    *I censored some of the personal information for privacy :)

4.1) If you are just going to use WU not that too much, better put a NO to this one
    4.2) If you are an existing member, you can put your WU number
    4.3) Send it at Haskovo, Bulgaria
    4.4) You are not sending it to USA/Mexico, right? Skip this
    4.5) Put a check on Money in Minutes if you want this kind of transaction
    4.6) You can check only one. I selected salary
    4.7) Put the amount of money you want to send. Then circle either Peso or USD and put the amount and currency in the space provided
    4.8) Sender Information. Put your personal information on this part
    Occupation/Nature of Business: If you have a job, indicate it here
    Name of Employer/Business: Self-explanatory (Self-explained)
    TIN or SSS or GSIS No.: Self-explanatory (Self-explained)
    The receiver is my: Put here that you are friends with the receiver. You can even put "best friend" for adding more trust between you and the representative. I hope RESiSTANT doesn't mind it at all :D

But did you notice that I did not filled up the occupation, name of employer, and TIN/SSS/GSIS? It is not that important for them and I think it is only for security purposes. But if you do have the following, try to fill them up too.

4.9) Receiver
    First Name: Ventsislav
    Middle name: Nikolaev
    Last Name: Dimitrov

Receiver Address: BULGARIA

The receiver has valid ID. Put a yes on it

4.10) Meh. Leave it blank. (Only Meh if you selected Money in Minutes transaction)
    4.11) Put your signature here

Step 5
    Double check your form. There might be some errors that you did not noticed so better be safe than sorry.

Step 6
    Ask the representative that you want it to be sent as US dollars

Step 7
    The representative will tell you the total amount of money you need to give. It will include the tax. So if you give at least 35$ (P 1,599.59, 45.70 as of the time I posted this, Feb 26, 2014 GMT+8) they will ask you to give P 1,909.59. They will also ask for your identification card (ID). I hope you did not forgot it like I did once before.

Step 8
    Wait patiently for the representative to print out your receipts. You will be given two. One for the To Send receipt and another one for customer receipt.

NOTE: DO NOT LOSE THESE TWO IMPORTANT RECEIPTS. THEY WILL BE NEEDED TO BE SCANNED AND ATTACHED IN MAILING RESiSTANT at donate@infinitymu.net. SO TAKE GOOD CARE OF THESE.

*MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) is a unique number code for every customer. Well if you are a goody two shoes, you can memorize it if you want to but make sure the receipt is still with you.

Step 9
    You are almost there <3 a little shaking of booty and you will be using your items soon <3
    After all that work, now try to mail RESiSTANT via donate@infinitymu.net and put these details on the mail including the 2 scanned receipt:

Code:
    Sender Name:
    Sender Country:
    MTCN:
    Amount Sent:
    Your Account at InfinityMu:
    Items wanted (include yellow option if it is possible for the item):
    *Scanned receipt is required to be attached on mail

*If you mailed a wrong information on your first mail, then try to mail them again with an updated mail title
    (Example: If your first mail is titled "Donate Details", then try to update the title too like "Donate Details 2 [Updated]" and state in the mail that the first mail is wrong and disregard it so it will be easy for RESiSTANT to read all the emails and make his job easier too. He's a busy man ya know.

*If you are going to donate for a friend, you can actually do this feat. Just include the character name or account name of your friend in the mail and put there the desire items + yellow options (if possible) you want to give to your friend

I said it once and I will say it again, do not forget to include the items and yellow options you wanted. How can RESiSTANT know what you really wanted in the first place xD

To add, you can safely go in-game and play. But if you do encounter a weird DC, better yet do not play yet as the items are in the delivering process. You can also keep track of your money transfer at your national WU and the Philippines' WU site is http://www.westernunion.com.ph/en/ and enter your MTCN, amount of money sent, and currency to know the transaction's status.

Moving on.

Step 10
    Now wait patiently for RESiSTANT to take care of your donation. All donation transaction via money transfer are handled manually and yes, it will take time but it will be worth the wait. You can check your mail again, look at your warehouse at official site www.infinitymu.net via account panel, and as I said before that you can track your transaction at your country's national WU site.

Step 11
    Now check your items and credits. If all desired items are in your vault, the desired yellow option is right, and the compensation credits are added in your account then I guess it is time to use them :D

I think this is the part where I can now say, CONGRATULATIONS! You have successfully finished a money transfer transaction! Thank you for supporting this community! Your money will be put in to good use and enjoy your donator items! ;)

But wait, there's more.

Step 12 (Optional)
    If you encountered any problems in your items and credits, please feel free to mail back at donate@infinitymu.net or at support@infinitymu.net with the following details:

Code:
    Sender Name:
    Sender Country:
    MTCN:
    Amount Sent:
    Your Account at InfinityMu:
    State your problems politely with the desired items and credits given to you
    *The scanned receipt is no longer required IF you are only reporting a problem with your items and compensation credits.

Wait for RESiSTANT to fix your problems. Yes, it will take time so have the patience to wait for it.

And if everything is in shape and according to what you wanted,
    CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE!

I hope this guide helped you! Don't give me all the thanks! Thank this wonderful server too! Especially RESiSTANT ;) Always a pleasure to serve this community! Cheers and continue to support our awesome server! One love!
    Last edited by BadKnight; 07-05-2014 at 02:51 AM.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to BadKnight For This Useful Post:

Rara (07-23-2014), *E[X]orziZ (03-16-2014), -Star.Hell (01-20-2015), 285922 (05-07-2014), BRGY.TIBAY (05-11-2015), Butchoii (02-28-2014), Thanatos-! (05-05-2014), Draco™ (02-26-2014), Isotope (04-03-2015), Fero (04-02-2015), NewHORIZON (12-14-2014), Itchyballs (12-11-2014), Jigsaw (05-26-2014), Legend. (03-21-2014), Luigir (02-28-2014), marynina (06-27-2014), Moorse (02-28-2014), -Zeref- (02-26-2014), Navz (05-03-2017), Piracy (10-02-2014), GSWarriors (04-16-2015), RESiSTANT (03-05-2014), Bruno (08-02-2016), Anja (04-04-2014), Titan (03-28-2014), Vape (06-27-2014), Wrathbinge (02-28-2014), Zeroine (02-28-2014)

♕ The Centurion™
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 44%,
    Points required for next Level: 285
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 285
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupCreated Album picturesTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Character
    Draco
    Guild
    --
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Would be a great help to all future donators. :) Thanks man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Draco™
    Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.

Vote for us every 12 hours!

Xtremetop100

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

24/7 Support E-Mail:

Donation Support E-Mail:

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Draco™ For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (02-26-2014)

VIP
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 26%,
    Points required for next Level: 148
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 148
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsFurniture awardRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

Character
    PopoyBasha
    Guild
    imFraWor
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

thanks bro

6. The Following User Says Thank You to -Zeref- For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (02-26-2014)

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    BadKnight
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Much obliged. Thank you for reading it! I hoped I even helped someone with this guide. Thanks once more! Will be doing more guides in my free time soon :)

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 33%,
    Points required for next Level: 270
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 270
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class10000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    ky0shi
    Guild
    DELIRIUM
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,275 Times in 644 Posts
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

WU have a shorter Send-Payment form in my province where I only need to enter the Receiver's name, Country and the amount that will be sent. Good guide anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MuBM For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (02-28-2014)

Myrmidon
    Users Country Flag

Character
    Butchoii
    Guild
    Perverts
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what is the meaning of MTCN? o.o XD

btw/ thanks for the guide <3 :*

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butchoii For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (02-28-2014)

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    BadKnight
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ky0shi View Post
    WU have a shorter Send-Payment form in my province where I only need to enter the Receiver's name, Country and the amount that will be sent. Good guide anyway.
    That I didn't knew. Let me update the post. Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Butchoii View Post
    what is the meaning of MTCN? o.o XD

btw/ thanks for the guide <3 :*

MTCN = Money Transfer Control Number. A unique code number and it will never be repeated and used again by other customers who use WU. Also a tracking number that you can track at the national WU your country has. Like this one http://www.westernunion.com.ph/en/

Post updated. Thanks!
    Last edited by BadKnight; 02-28-2014 at 09:27 PM.

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesTagger First Class

Character
    Moorse
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 990 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    15 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    133 Post(s)

Thank you very much for this. I'm actually saving money to donate at western (since i dont have credit cards and other things). Thank you for this. I'll use this for future reference!

Credits to:

Originally Posted by Scarlette
    handsome or not, a person who keep saying that he is pogi bla3 is definitely have something wrong in his brain

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moorse For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (02-28-2014), NewHORIZON (12-14-2014)

♫ ♪ » AngE ♥ MusIc « ♪ ♫

Character
    Guild
    MODs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice guide! This is a perfect guide for future donation through this transfer method. Thanks for this.

M̋̽̈́̉́͆͒̄̏̕̕a̋̀͗͊̉͋͂̓͑̋̂ř̈́̀͋̆̾̈́͂̈́̿͝c̿̾̉̌̄̋̕̚͘͝͝e̊ ̾͆̿̃̀̇̋̈́̂̊ĺ̍͋͋̆̿̄͊͌͛̚i̽̏́̽̒̽̎́̚͠͝ň̓̀̓̄̽̏̽͒̕͝ě̈́͠ ̛̾͛̈̔̍͆͘t͋̐̀͗h̿͊͗̽e͌̀̇͘ ̈̒̎̉V̎͗͊͝a̛̾̎͒m̀͆̿̕p̛̌͒̚ḯ͛̊̃r͋̉̌̚e̛͑̒̇ ̇̓̋͝Q̏̄̐̎u̇̽͘͝e̊̅̄̋ẽ̒͆͘n̋̏̅́
    ║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║
    ║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║░█░█░║░█░█░█░║
    ║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║░║
    ╚═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
    Sig - by Heruvim

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Marceline* For This Useful Post:

BadKnight (03-02-2014)

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    BadKnight
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Updated as of March 4 2014, GMT + 8 http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?71228 Thanks CRANZY for re-opening it and big thanks for RESiSTANT for the marvelous things he has done for us. One love :)
    Last edited by BadKnight; 03-05-2014 at 06:14 PM.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BadKnight For This Useful Post:

NewHORIZON (12-14-2014), RESiSTANT (03-05-2014), Titan (03-28-2014)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information