Infinity Star March Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draco™

Reaction score
Infinity Star March Issue

The Infinity Star team has been working for almost a week now, as most of us knows, the Star Team is the newest group section at our forum. The team tried to establish its method and process on how to give you guys the best news and articles as everyone worked so hard to give that you guys a quality and entertaining articles to read on. The launch for our month's issue was slightly behind the schedule. However, we are proud to announce and bring the first ever newspaper issue of the Infinity Star Team.

We would be posting regular issues every month that includes:

- Events that happened for the month
- Staff team updates
- Wall of Shame

Also it is an honor to introduce the members of the team:

- Lead Moderator Toby would be leading the team for us all.

- Yours truly, Draco™

- Chillout

- Iceman

I hope you guys find time and enjoy reading each articles as we bring you the latest news and updates that happened in our community for the past month.

If you want more articles or at least wanted to suggest articles that you wanted to see in the next month issue pay us a visit at the [INFINITY STAR]Article Request & feedbacks at the newspaper section. We would love to hear from you as we try to improve the team every single day.

Thank you and enjoy the March's Issue!

InfinityMU Star Team.

The Event Marches On
By: ChillOut

Who does not want any satisfying prizes? Who does not want the thrill of trying to achieve the victory over an event where you fill and meet up the required standards of the said competition? Even I partake in such contests. The prizes sometimes do not even neither bother me nor pumps me up to do better. What makes us go berserk is the thrill of joining one. The adrenaline rush which pumps vigorously all over your tingling body from all that excitement and joy.

From graphic designing to physical labors, down to the typing maniacs of the forum and in-game competitions are the overflowing varieties of event to choose from. InfinityMU never stops surprising us either. The administration always has action-packed events that will keep players on their feet in the game and in the forum as well.

Let’s be honest here. It’s not about the fame, the prize, and the pride we are after for at some point. Deep down inside, we are all just another kid who does it for the sake of having a good yet satisfying time. We tend to let it all out, go with the soothing flow, and expect that everything will just be alright just like a kid would do. Without further ado, let’s get straight to the events of this worthwhile month! Written by ChillOut and Draco™ and designs by Iceman.

Stay Awesome, As Always
InfinityMU Star Team, ChillOut

No Time to Explain, Just Kill the Boss!
(+RagE+)

While some people do enjoy the grueling Monthly PK Event, the Monthly Kill the Boss event is another kicker for all of the players of the community, especially to those chaotic players who just wants to exterminate whoever they see even if there is a specific target needed to be taken care of. If you fill these ridiculous traits, then Kill the Boss is just the perfect game for you! The mayhem of the contest, the faint sound of someone dying, the rant and curse of players dying from non-sense killing, and the mindless yet maddening taunt of the participants. These are just the tip of the iceberg. The thrill of the action and hair-raising commotion starts when our supporting staffs raise the go signal.

The uneasy competition for the month of March was hosted none other by our Head Game Master, Titan, and the newly recruited yet the veteran Game Master, Niki, in Server 4 (EU). The two Game Master staffs themselves said that the fight took quite long and even Niki got tired from relentlessly potting even with the mighty buffs of our Head Game Master Titan and Game Master ChavoJoven so the event would get in the nerves of the competitors and finally drive them insane to keep battling on until the target passes out. The venue was first announced in the cold depths of the silent sanctuary, Devias, and then it was moved into the home of the player VS player (PVP) location which is the infamous Stadium.

As the brutal event promised, the prize is a mouth-watering Sacred Mace of the King (SMOK), which is a donator item that can only be roughly won through laborious big events or donating that is used for the greater welfare of the server. All players went wild as the precious prize was being announced all throughout the servers.

The madness started quickly and the chain reaction did its part as the two staff hosts declared the awaited “let’s get ready to rumble” signal. For everyone’s convenience, Niki the Game Master, used his administrator panel and morphed himself into the famous monster since the dawn of the very first MU, the Golden Dragon. A strong sense of the famous story of David and Goliath can be clearly felt.

All classes were present in the turmoil. From buffers to hard hitters, you can obviously see that every contestant is working hard to take down the well fortified monster. The assault took quite long and Niki took all those hard damages all at once. Excruciating pain and intense numbness enveloped the worn-out fingers of our newly recruited Game Master but he keeps on mashing down the pots hotkeys. It was quite hard to determine who could win in the rampage. Of course, even the mightiest fall sometimes. The Golden Dragon tumbled down in the tons of affliction he received. In the end, our moving-target staff falls from the hands in the finishing blow of competitor +RagE+, who stole the supremacy above anyone else in the said hellish competition. Our star of the show received the ready-to-be-claimed SMOK.

Out from this, could player +RagE+ gain the respect a great number of players in the game? Maybe he could have gain more worthy foes in his future endeavors? Or maybe even he is attracting more competitors in the next pandemonium? No one really knows for sure but his name says it all. His rage is just above anyone else in the last bedlam of worthy opponents and his raging fury assured his last victory.

Once again, the next battle is coming up soon. Who could achieve victorious this time? Could +RagE+ join once more and prove to us all that it wasn’t just pure luck? We will find out in the next upcoming event so stay tuned!

Stay Awesome, As Always

MONTHLY PK EVENT WINNER

The Three-Peat Monthly PK Event Champion!
#Hellrazor

Another month, another player claims the hard-to-earn “PK Monthly Winner” tag. Each player waited tirelessly so they could prove to all of us that they can come out victorious and maybe even practiced for this once a month event, the PK Monthly Event, which is hosted monthly by our hard-working Game Master staffs. But this time, it is hosted by our lovely Game Masters, Otelo and ChavoJoven. All kinds of classes joined the contest either to buff or support their strongest warrior and claim the victory in the end. #Hellrazor, who won the two consecutive times for the month of January and February, entered the contest once more for who knows what reason. Could it be that he is proving himself to all of us that he is the best player of this era? Intimidating players so he could have new better adversaries? Maybe he is just playing it effortlessly and doing this for the sake of entertainment? Well, who knows?

The tiring battle wages on for an epic half an hour clash! Every competitors and supporters gave their very best in order for their teammates claim the triumph above anyone else. Buffs over here, combos over there, death cries on the left, and runners on the right. These spices make the tournament even more chilling in the head down to the spines.

As I browse nostalgically through the forums, I came up into a bright idea of interviewing our very own March’s PK Monthly Event Winner, #Hellrazor.

ChillOut: So #Hellrazor, tell me. How do you feel for winning this backbreaking event three times in a row?

#Hellrazor: It is really good since I’m the first one who did it three times in a row of course it is nice of my friends for doing a great job for me to win three consecutive times.

ChillOut: That’s really nice to hear. Did you even have a hard time during the exhausting event? There were a lot of Knight Class and buffers focusing fire on you.

#Hellrazor: Yeah I did had a hard time especially when I got disconnected from WTFast and I thought I was going to lose the event, the prize, and the tag for sure! Good thing that Otelo restarted the event. The last Monthly PK event was kind of hard because there were lots of SM’s and DL’s and I really dislike fighting SM’s with their Ice and Teleport skill combo (laughs).

ChillOut: Same with me I do hate fighting Wizard Class doing that combo. Is there any secret to your marvelous current feat in the monthly event? Any tips or any winning formula that you can share to the rest of the community, especially to the beginners?

#Hellrazor: I really don’t have any secret at all. I just needed some good buffers and that is all that you need. If you got good supporters, like elf who knows how to buff fast and at the right time, you can do it well. Hmm, well, what can I say? Just keep practicing and don’t give up! Also try to search for good buffers as well (smiles).

ChillOut: That’s some good insights you gave. Are you going to join again in the next Monthly PK Event? Do you have any words to your future competitors?

#Hellrazor: If I’ll be online then I’ll join but I don’t know yet which character to join (grins). To be honest, I gave away 4 SMOK (chuckles). Maybe I’m going to help someone this time, I think.

ChillOut: WOW! You gave away four SMOKs?! Amazing!

#Hellrazor: Yes, I won 5 SMOKs in all. Four times from Monthly PK Event and one time in “Kill the Boss Event”. I gave away 4 SMOKs and kept one to myself. It was a gift to my friends, really. I can tell you the names if you want.

ChillOut: What an amazing deed! From the way I see it, I think you really deserve of winning such events. Okay sure tell us the names.

#Hellrazor: I gave one to Abesta, one for Azoz, one for krys A.K.A ColdDeath, and one to Alex A.K.A Toxedo, Lord.Thug at the moment and his new name is BlueBonnet (grins)

ChillOut: Well, everybody really likes SMOKs! Thanks again for taking this interview! Any shout-outs you want to say?

#Hellrazor: Nah, no shout-outs but thanks (laughs). You’re welcome and thank you too! (Chuckles)

As his names speak of it, he is one of the hells you want never to go to. His name may sound petrifying to some; #Hellrazor is just a guy who’s doing just for the sake of entertainment and pride. Deep down inside, he is really nice and soft but he’ll give you hell if you gave him your death wish.

Well, so that’s it! I hope you enjoyed my interview with the three-time consecutive champion of the Monthly PK Event, #Hellrazor! For now, who can possibly win? Can anyone stop the reigning champion and dethrone him of his current status? Who knows? Good luck to #Hellrazor and to the future participants of this strenuous yet satisfying event!

ARTIST OF INFINITY

By: Draco™

This event is a new event and an awesome one coming from the brilliant idea of the event creator and host B e r n it is an event in which participants/GFX Creators have to create a banner or shall we say timeline photo for our Facebook page which requires a 851 pixels wide and 315 pixels tall entry dimension.

Isn't it a great one? Not only does the event gives a chance for both known and unknown GFXer in our community it also help them compete and harness their skills in a friendly manner.

This great event will always serve as a reminder for all of us to pay more attention to our Facebook page, not only does it gives us a world-wide free advertisement but also helps the sever to recruit new family members for us all.

Through this event we give the world a glimpse on what InfinityMU is made of, as we take pride on our banner created by our members for our FB page.

Let us all support this event and hope for our community to grow more in the number that we truly deserve, who knows, we might be in the number 1 spot tomorrow!

The rewards for this event:

Our winner for the event are:

1st: [GL]Kise[/GL]

(10thousand Credits +
)
His entry will be set in our Facebook Page's Cover for one month.

2nd: QuiXy/Scαrlεttε
(6thousand Credits)

3rd: [GL]SmiggleZ[/GL]
(4thousand Credits)

Likers' Choice: Iceman with 24 likes in our FB page!
(S4 Weapon of choice + Consolation prize)

There goes this event let us congratulate the winners once more and pay our Facebook page a visit @ Facebook page

Staff Team Update; Marching Off and Marching In

The staff update for the month of March was quite a number compare it to past months’ administration member updates. From demotion of our supporting staffs to the promotion of old members, we lose some and gain some. We keep the silver ones’ close and the gold ones’ closer. That’s how our amazing world works too. So I present to you the summary of staff update for March!

Staff Team Update 3-10-2014​

Syd returned as the new member of the Forum Moderators once more

Syd, the former Lead Moderator who resigned for quite some time now, returned once more to join and help in the administration as the newest yet well-experienced Forum Moderator! Although she is the newly recruited member in the staff team, Syd already proven herself in her previous works in the forum that she is always suitable and deserving of this position any time of the year. Watch out the people of the community, she is not one to be messed with for she was awarded the “Arm of Law” by the community long ago. No pressure though. Warm welcomes, Syd!

Staff Team Update 3-11-2014​

Wrathbinge came back as the new Game Master but will undergo a trial period
Ex-HGM Toby came back as the new member of the Moderator Team
Sm0ky, the Lead Moderator, resigned from his position and transferred to the Supporters Group

Easy come, easy go.

Wrathbinge’s application was approved and will undergo a testing period before he can be officially called a Game Master. He still needs to prove himself to the whole server that he is capable of handling this tough position. Congratulation, Wrathbinge! Good luck!

Our ex-HGM Toby is back as the new member of the Moderator group! Although he is new at the team, he is one of the veterans of the community. He already proved himself that he is the one for this job. So welcome back, Toby!

With a sad heart, I announce that Sm0ky will be leaving as the Lead Moderator for military duties that he needs to attend to. For a final deed that he needs to do for the army, he will be leaving the staff administration. Although he left the Moderator Team, he will be placed to the Supporters group so he can still partake in the administration. Whatever Sm0ky is doing right now, let’s wish him for his safety. Thank you Sm0ky! Remember to drop by in the forum!

Staff Team Update 3-12-2014​

Wayne and Otelo demoted from HGM to GM position due to some “issue” in the administration
Titan is back as the new HGM of the administration

According to the thread, due to some “issue” in our supporting and persisting administration, our Wayne and Otelo got demoted from Head Game Master to Game Master Position. Whatever may the reason be, they still promised that they will continue to help even without the powerful neon blue tag.

From the very words of Game Master Wayne himself:
Just a message from me, while I may not be HGM anymore I'll continue serving you guys to my best ability, I hope my brief time as HGM has made some difference in both the team and community however I won’t stop here and just because my name's not blue anymore doesn't mean I’m not Wayne anymore o-o.

With nostalgic feeling, Titan is back as the new Head Game Master once more! He is renowned for doing his job with precision in the community and being a good sport to every player. But watch out, he will bring his titanic wrath to those who brought it upon themselves. Still no pressure though. Welcome back, Titan!

Staff Team Update 3-16-2014​

Kane, an old member of the community and the current Lead Moderator of our sister server InsaniaMU, joined the staff as the new Lead Moderator of InfinityMU

Do not be alarmed. Kane is an old member of our server and helped the community a lot especially in tools that we need in the convenience of our computer experience. He is also the Lead Moderator of our sister server InsaniaMU where he does a terrific job! In this regard, he truly fits the role of the leader of the Moderator team for he has already stayed for years in moderating the forum of our lovely sister server. Welcome back to InfinityMU, Kane!

Staff Team Update 3-18-2014​

ky0shi returns as the newest member of the Moderator Team

Another well-experienced staff returns! ky0shi was a former Moderator who resigned before due to school issues and health problems. He needed to finish his college thesis and not to mention he got confined due to stones in his kidney and he underwent some serious troubles. He does not want to disappoint the community with an inactive moderator so resigned from the job. But hey, that was all in the past now. He is now back and better than before! ky0shi, try to take care of your health now. Welcome back!

Staff Team Update 3-26-2014​

Wayne, one of the current Game Masters, resigned from the position of Game Master

From ex-HGM to ex-GM. Wayne stepped down from the position of Game Master of the server. He does not want to burden the community with an inactive staff due to his real-world job that he needs to attend to. He did a good job back then even in his short period of time being in the all-mighty powerful blue tag. Remember to drop by sometimes in this wonderful community. Good luck to you, Wayne!

Staff Team Update 3-27-2014

Niki, one of the veteran staffs of this server had, was promoted back to Game Master

Former veteran Niki was once demoted before. Let’s put that into the past. He is now back and better than before! He reapplied for a Game Master position and was promoted quickly after the staff’s decision. Niki asked for another chance to prove to himself and to everybody that chances can make a big difference. He is well-suited in the job and promised us that he will do his best once more. A big welcome back, Niki!

Staff Team Update 3-29-2014

DGK took a leave on the Game Master position and joined along the Supporters Group
Wrathbinge promoted to full time Game Master

DGK, one of our dear Game Masters, stood down from the position due to hectic schedules in real life. His aeronautics class is getting harder and harder as the time passes by and he does not want the community to have an inactive Game Master as of now. For now, he joined the Supporters Group so he can give advanced assistance to the server. He promised us that he will come back as soon as he is done with his stressful schedule. But hey, DGK’s can handle that with ease. Good luck, DGK! Fly high!

Replacing DGK’s leave in the administration, Wrathbinge has been promoted to a full time Game Master! Known for his amazing wits at computer problems and providing us tools and files, Wrathbinge is here to further help more the server but with administration rights this time. So good luck Wrathbinge! Do your best!

Staff Team Update 3-29-2014​

Kane, the newly hired leader of the Moderator Group, leaves the position
Toby, the Moderator, is now the Lead Moderator of the community

We all have works in real life that needs tending and Kane is no exception in this inevitable happening in our lives. Whatever Kane’s doing in the mean time, I’m sure that he is trying to take care of it right now. Good luck, Kane! Don’t be a stranger. Remember to drop by in the community!

Due to his past works in the community, which he did a quite a remarkable job, Toby is promoted to Lead Moderator! He is ready once more to handle and lead another group for the better of the whole server. Good luck to Toby and do your job well! We know you can.

And that’s it! This is all the staff team update for the month march. Quite a lot if you ask me. We had a roller coaster trip on the staff team, don’t you think? Well, how about you? Do you think the month of April would have a lot more updates than the previous month? What are your thoughts and predictions? For now, only time can tell. We will find it out soon enough!

Stay Awesome, As Always

By: Iceman

A morely negative term for those people who disobeyed to follow the regulations of the game. A list of cases with descriptions and actions described on how they got banned. Rules and regulations is a must read before playing the game. So here are the list of people who got blocked and the reason how they receive such punishments. Such individuals steal the honour of the community, and they dishonour the name of InfinityMu. All names placed on this wall will remain here as a record of persons who do not follow the rules and regulations.

So for those people who don’t want to be listed above, follow the rules and regulations which is very important. You don’t want to be on the shame’s list in which it would be a big impact on your personality in this community.

Last edited:

BadKnight

Legend
Reaction score
THE INFINITY STAR

Ladies and gentlemen! InfinityMU is proud to present its very first monthly newspaper, The Infinity Star, which will be done by the Infinity Star Team and with the untiring support from the Staff Team too! Isn’t it cool that we have our own newsletter?! Even I think it’ really impressive that we have our very own monthly news! I know battling and challenging worthy opponents is exciting and all but it’s good to read from time to time and keep our mental health in shape. Too much of something can give us negative effects too, you know!

For this month, we covered up the news which occurs monthly and what are mostly essential to the community. We are truly sorry if you think that the number of topics is low for this month’s issue. But I can guarantee you that the whole team did its best in giving this wonderful community something to be entertained and talked about. I can also safely say that the next issue will be twice as better of this month’s publish for we are in the rush process of getting things together. As time flows slowly, the team will learn from past mistakes and shortcomings and we will continue to grow and improve from time to time and serve this fantastic server. Rest assured that we will always give our best in every endeavor we do for the community and for the sake of giving something to be entertained about.

In my point of view, this month was a roller coaster. From up to down in the banning affairs, left and right in the event section, and in and out in the staff updates. Quite a month we had, don' you think? These just spices up the server even more. Let’s be glad that these occurrences even happened in the first place. Believe that everything happens for a reason.

The Infinity Star Team just wants to take this opportunity to thank the whole Staff Team for giving their tireless support toward the whole community. We’ll keep it short yet sincere, you guys are really awesome! With full gratitude, the team also would like to thank each and all of you! All of you are the main reason why this was even suggested in the first place! We only want what’s best and fun for everyone so don’t stop being awesome.
If you got any suggestions, comments, and feedback, please feel free to contact any of our Infinity Star Team. All response will be much appreciated and will be taken with utmost professionalism.

We will try also to make more articles for you guys in the next issue. Please bear with us for now :D

Stay tuned for the next month’s issue!
To Toby, Draco, Iceman, the whole staff team, and the rest of the community, I thank you all!
Stay Awesome, As Always

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.