Information MU-Online FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Frequently Asked Questions

Hold CTRL+F to search for similar questions related with your question.

1/
Question: Why did my HP/Mana become so low? i had over 60k before!
Answer: for HP: It's a visual bug you acctualy got 64k HP + the amount of HP you see on the bar, you can also party someone and press P to see your real HP.
Answer: for Mana: Unequip all your items with +mana and try again, also do not have mana pots in your inventory, if it still don't work then contact an Admin or HGM and request them to lower your energy to 32000.

2/
Question:
My item suddenly got duped, what shall i do?
Answer: Make a post on our forums as fast as possible on the bug report section and provide us with a ScreenShot of the items
that are duped (dont forget to point the cursor on them!).

3/
Question:
Someone tells me they are Admin, GM or are in the GMs/Admins family. what shall i do?
Answer: Take a ScreenShot of the chat and post it on the report section on our forums! Please note that all
Admins and GMs are in the Admins guild!

4/
Question:
Is KS (Kill Steal) allowed?
Answer: Yes it is allowed, if someone tell you that you will be banned for KSing them then just ignore them.

5/
Question:
My screen is green or blue and it laggs alot when i play, how can i fix this?
Answer: Download DirectX9 from microsoft's website and also update your graphic card driver.

6/
Question:
How can I update my graphic card driver?
Answer: If you got DirectX9 then just press START, then RUN and write Dxdiag, if you still need help then please visit our forums.

7/
Question:
I lag a lot when someone use skills around me, is there a way to fix this?
Answer: Yes just download our Anti-Lag patch from our forums Game Skins section, that patch will remove most of the laggy effects in-game.

8/
Question:
Someone claims that he is Admin or GM and ask me to tell him/her my account and password, what shall i do?
Answer: DO NOT TELL THEM IT! instead take a ScreenShot of the chat and report it on our forum, Real Admins or GMs will never ask for your password.

9/
Question:
I do not remember my password. How can I get it back?
Answer: Go to our forums and send a Private Message to RESiSTANT and tell him your account name.

10/
Question:
Someone have scammed me! What can I do to get the items back?
Answer: Take ScreenShots of the trade BEFORE you accept them and also take screenshots of the chat and if you get scammed then report it on our forums and show us the screenshots and we MIGHT be able to get back your items.

11/
Question:
I see someone attack or use skills in towns, is it allowed?
Answer: No it is not allowed, if you see someone do that then take ScreenShots of them when they use the skills and point the cursor on them so the name shows up and report them on our forums, using skills and spells in towns are not allowed and will make your character or account get permanent banned.

12/
Question:
I see someone that got a blue glow on their character, are they admins or GMs?
Answer: No they are just using Ancient sets.

13/
Question:
Where can I get Ancient items and how often can i get them
Answer: By winning the Chaos Castle, drops at Land of Trials, defeat Kundun at Kalima or Devil Square 6.

14/
Question:
My internet connection is 54kbs (Dial-Up) can I still play this game.
Answer: Yes you can still play this game but we recommend that if you don't have a client yet then download out minimum size client.

15/
Question:
Someone tell me to press VS before our trade, is this safe?
Answer: No its not safe at all its a method used to scam, take a ScreenShot of the part of the chat where they say "press VS" and report them on our forums!

16/
Question:
Someone tell me to buy their items in store for 99mill to check if they got max zen shall i do it even they put a soul there for 99mill?
Answer: In-Store buy system has been disable, player cannot buy your items in your store, but you can display your items at your personal store.

17/
Question:
When is Golden Invasion Happening?
Answer: 6 times per day starting @ GMt +3 00:00
18/
Question:
When is Invasion Taking Place?
Answer: Lorencia, Devias, Noria, Atlans and Tarkan. For more info check in our Guides Section.

19/
Question:
When I put my Item in vault and then re-log and when I take a look at my vault the item was gone what should i do?
Answer: You have to post in "Missing Items Reports" section, and its enough to say your ID and the missing items.

20/
Question:
What time and Where can I find those kunduns?
Answer: They respawn every 2 hours at Kalima 1-7

21/
Question:
My Vitality and Energy is already high Why i can see that my Mana and HP is so low?
Answer: Its only a visual bug and u dont need to worry about it..To see ur real HP Go party someone and Press P... as for Mana remove your +mana items and if doesnt work try to contact admin or HGM to fix ur stats.

22/
Question:
Why I can't Buy items from player's Store?
Answer: Because in-store buying system has been disable, this way is prevent Player from being scammed.

23/
Question:
Where does BOK+5 drop?
Answer: You can join an event of our GMs and win or you can participate in Golden Invasion Event and go to tarkan 1 or 2 and kill Golden Tantals.

24/
Question:
How Can I make my Game Window Mode or Full Screen?
Answer: Go InfinityMu game client folder there you'll see folder named Resolution, in that folder you will find a lot of different for choose resolutions. Just choose resolution and start it.

25/
Question:
Why I Can't Learn Nova Scroll?
Answer: Finish the Marlon's Quest and you'll be able to learn it.

26/
Question:
What is the Max Stats?
Answer: 32767 (can be exceed by wearing ancient set)

27/
Question:
What is the Chaos Machine Success Rates?
Answer: 100%

28/
Question:
What is the Jewels Success Rates?
Answer: 100% succes rate for all basic jewels. 50% for new jewels (Jewel of Ancient, Luck, Skill & Excellent)

29/
Question: What is Big trade assistance and how can I do it?
Answer: Simply follow up these steps: click here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.