[Advice] Tips on transferring uber items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sab

Reaction score
Good day to all! I have a tip for market addicts out there! When you transfer uber sets with accessories with low duration, like 102,110 and the like, when it is transfered to your buyer it will automatically be 117 again! Based from my experience. Just a little tip for players. A little tip can't hurt anybody right? :)

WarKnight

MTZ Power
Reaction score
102 or 117 duration is the same. Duration doesnt give power same like ppl think No pink items are better that items with Pink it just market rumors to sell items more expensive and sad that ppl trust them

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
I don't understand. You will transfer a Uber Set with Acc? Or With or W/o Uber set it will be 117?

Sab

Reaction score
I don't understand. You will transfer a Uber Set with Acc? Or With or W/o Uber set it will be 117?
What I'm trying to say is for example, you will trade Uber Vicious set, it has Uber accessory right? when sir Venci will transfer it to your buyer, it will automatically be 117 again.

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
What I'm trying to say is for example, you will trade Uber Vicious set, it has Uber accessory right? when sir Venci will transfer it to your buyer, it will automatically be 117 again.
Of course it will be. :XD: It's because it's good as new as they say

Status
Not open for further replies.