then my equips now is

Titan set+p
SB+P
1Sacred Ring

Say the Good not Bad hehehe
:baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Draco™

Reaction score
Ill say you put pink option on your DK set, your ancient smok option will be activated once you equip your sacred ring together with the smok ofc. if you are into pvp the smok option and pink option would really help you out compared to the titan set that just had better defense which helps a bit though but still the smok option and pink would outweigh the defense that the titan set provides. Not to mention that titan set looks better for me than the dk set if you are into styles.

Good luck! :)

Rara

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Reaction score
Smok + Sacred ring + Dk set w/ No pink + Sb w/ No pink.
Titan set is just like a normal FO set that has higher stats. After all Smok gives great damage to the enemy, so if i were you i won't trade that smok with a titan set.

Fault

A Heart Breaker !
Reaction score
Smok + Sacred ring + Dk set w/ No pink + Sb w/ No pink.
Titan set is just like a normal FO set that has higher stats. After all Smok gives great damage to the enemy, so if i were you i won't trade that smok with a titan set.
why DK and SB without pink Rara :?

Rara

Veni,Vidi,Vici
Reaction score
why DK and SB without pink Rara :?
Well that's the only items stated on this thread. If he has DK+P and SB+P. Then i strongly recommend to use pink optioned items rather than no pinks, add the fact that it gives extra stats to the character itself :).

infineboy

Reaction score
Since you have SMOK already just keep on voting so that you can buy Titan Set in webshop for me Titan+P SMOK&Sacred all +p is good and btw dont forget to put yellow on your set. Thanks

VENslash

GOD is GOOD
Reaction score
Hmmm but at end its still depend on youre connection and potrate but for me ill go with dk+smok

Jezebel

Support InfinityMU !!
Reaction score
if u sell smok it means u have to sell sacred ass welll,so u will get Titan+pair SB+p+u can ask for add if sacred is 117 dura u will get big add for it,so better sell smok./

Fault

A Heart Breaker !
Reaction score

Melvin

Reaction score
smok+sb np+dk np+sacred ring would be better but i suggest that u should put pink option on the dk set coz it can give additional options and also for the sb.. But it u have titan/p+smok+sacred+sb/p it will be a lot better than dk set..

Status
Not open for further replies.