General apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceman

Reaction score
Good day infinitians,

I really don't know where to start. But first I want to voice this out why I created this thread. Two months ago I let a friend down. I destroyed a friend's trust and also the community's. This is why I want to make a public apology to everyone. This is a bit awkward for me since everybody hated me. I can still sense these people. And I know that you know who you are. To tell you honestly I want to start over with this issue. To the friends of Chavo/SyndiCate's friends, I understand how you feel. I cannot blame you for that. But I have to tell you I already moved on to that. SyndiCate is now back. I let go all of this pride and ego that I felt so that I can stretch my patience towards the community. So I want to say sorry to all of you, to all the people that I've hurt and specially ChavoJoven. John*, DGK, Keith, and all of Chavo's friends I hope you can find forgiveness towards me.

I really want to start this approach in a good way. And I hope you'll accept me once again.

Sincerely,

Iceman

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Iceman,you prove that you have character and a true man to go out and say it,to apologize like a real person should do.Whatever happened between you and Chavo,I do not know,but my opinion is that an apology out in the open,is a bigger way to say sorry,than to apologize to these people personally,because now everybody can see this.When someone does something,right or wrong,he has reasons of doing it,sometimes we should try to understand those reasons before we start to judge.I hope those people see the good you're doing right now and accept you.As I said many times,what was before happened before,but the present is the thing that matters.You're a good man and never stop being a good man,those people are disappearing very fast :)

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Yeah at first I don't really don't know what happened between you two. As the other player explain to me what really happened. at first I was shock, Who did it, and never believe them. As I can see, All of them hated you for that reason. But who we are to judge you. I mean we are only people who created errors in life. But errors are made to be fix. Just like a Computer that is always to be in shape. This is just a piece of advice for you Ice. I know we've been on a team last time, Also I know you're a good person and good person know's what right and wrong. Sometimes too much pride in yourself can destroy what you are, and it takes so much time to bring back what's been done. But we can forgive but never forget what you've done. It's like what happened to draco. but your's is in a diff kind of situation. Don't worry I don't have this "Anger" or what so ever you called it. Just be a simple guy brah. It's not everybody here is mad at you. And be grateful what you have. Loosen the pride and the fame. It's not worth to be proud of. Peace yow! Everybody is back to normal as you said. So let's just be all at peace. Nothing to do with it. But your Apology is accepted.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
I've been waiting this from you. You had to create this thread. I know you wanted to help our server but in other part you betrayed someone who believed you. You are not my enemy, or I am not serious with you just because of Chavo's case, but hope you will leave such attitudes. You also have to say sorry to EF0R for your disrespectful behavior against your mate. It really didn`t look good. Don`t do such things friend, you will not called as someone "smart" or "boss" or someone better than others. This is just a game, have fun in here. We all here for fun and such behavior can`t be accepted for us. Hope you will prove how you changed.

Last edited:

Jezebel

Support InfinityMU !!
Reaction score
:D i think,pass is pass important is what u are doing now,i met u max 1 month and u havenot done anything bad.i was w8ing this apology from other guy :D but i think he thinks hes wright.D:

Reefadawg

John
Reaction score
Hello Iceman,

Well we are glad to hear it from you, hope you learned your lesson let me tell you some quote "3x3=9 but so does 5+4, The way you do things is not the only way to do them" hope it reach your mind and heart there's many way to gain reputation, Apology Accepted,

"Trust takes year to build, seconds to break and forever to repair."

Thanks !

Iceman

Reaction score
Hi EFOR!

Sorry I have forgotten to include you in this thread. I wanted to say that I've been a jerk of calling you with such words and for acting really immature sometimes. I will make it up to you :) And to all of you.

So far I'm thankful that you guys accepted me again. And I am great full on that. :)

Fault

A Heart Breaker !
Reaction score
Forget it , Past is past :)

Last edited:

HARREN

VIP
Reaction score
What's the other purpose of this thread? I don't believe it's just like ,,oh chavo is back and his friends too and now i apologize,,

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
Last edited:

Luigir

GEEK GUY

Reaction score
We are humans, We are always under some criticism and that's life... We did the effort before and We are still doing the effort to change ourselves.
no matter what the other says, no matter what they can do, because we believe that sometimes our purpose is not just talk the true, but in fact we are just following the pure true. It's better say it, you can't blame yourself... don't feel bad if they are treating you like selfish person , don't keep this feelings inside of you, because nobody will talk for you.

brah, i admire you.

Alfastone

Banned
Reaction score
Never take an action if you know that you will apologized in front of somone
Do not judging someone PEACE , that's my style of LIFE

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
Guys,in fact, if you have done something to break the trust people have in you,then come out like a man and apologize it's a lot harder than you think it is.Of course your feelings if you do not want,they won't change,everyone has right to feel the way he wants.But,Ice never stop being yourself,if people want to be your friends,they will accept you no matter what person you are,everyone has pros and cons,but they way you do things is more important.For telling the truth and apologizing at least you have let out a big weight on your heart :)

Chavo Joven

ChavoJoven
Reaction score
Daheck? xD what just happened? I was away for quite awhile. Even Robots make mistakes xD even Fruits make mistakes.It's not necessary to create a thread such like this. Just PM those friends of mine and tell them what you feel.As I told you before Via PM.
I will forgive you well, I already did(that's why I'm not messing around with you anymore) but I'll never forget what you did and I hope you know you've lost my respect
You might have ruined my past and screwed up my present, but I won't let you touch my Future.
:rofl:
Peace-Out

Last edited:

Melvin

Reaction score
A sincere APOLOGY must be accepted.. And like vape said " Past is Past ".. So, those who are affected on that issue, I suggest that you all have to MOVE ON..

Status
Not open for further replies.