Infinity Star June-August Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane

Legend
Reaction score
[bmark=starintro][/bmark]
After a really long while, our community's monthly newspaper, the Infinity Star comes out with a news issue. This newspaper will summary what happened in our server/community in the recent three months, with highlight on events, which many Infinitians enjoyed. There were many mentionable moments in the last three months, so this issue is a bit long, however hope you won't be scared from it. :) Lets have a look what we have, and remember together for the best moments.
[bmark=toc][/bmark]
  • [jumpto=starintro]Infinity Star Intro[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=events]Events[/jumpto]
    • [jumpto=infidol]Infinity Idol[/jumpto]
    • [jumpto=cs]Castle Siege[/jumpto]
    • [jumpto=ktb]Kill The Boss[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=staffupdate]Staff Team Updates[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=news]What's new and trendy[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=wallofshame]Wall of shame[/jumpto]
This couldn't be done without the hard work of our Infinity Star Team:
Cosme
Iceman (banners)
Rara
WeedLover

Along with the team hope you will enjoy it and wish you have fun.

[bmark=events][/bmark]

EVENT INTRODUCTIONS [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

June

Event is a Latin word Eventus which means an event happening at a certain time and location, Event is something especial, important occasion that happens, A planned occasion or activity. Anyone can join on this kind of event, and it depends on the Organizer. In this game there are many Events that has been made such as InfinityIdol (InfinityIdol is an event wherein you'll take a picture by yourself with full confidence and a good background, and facial expression), Infinity Artist(is a type of event where in you'll be making a kind of Banner/Picture something that connected in our server by using Photoshop or whatever Photo Editor is this), Infinity Got Talent(in this kind of event all participants can join as long as you have a talent), InfinityMU Event Series(in this kind of event you must be participate with our dear fellow HGM/GM/EM, and also you need to be win in order to get an IMES), and more events to come! So what are you waiting for!? Ofcourse under this there is a prizes/rewards. We can't expect that who will be the winner so by faith you'll be achieve it. So come and join to all Events!

July

In this month another Events are made and hosted in-game/forum. about in-game same as the past but the prizes are bigger and worth it efforts. about in forum our fellow infinitians make some event like Lucky Posting Event, Character description, InfinityMU Going Stronger, and more. In Lucky Posting Event(The event will run until 300 posts, and from all posts 5 randomly chosen will win). Character description(Just who will get #300 post is winner u have to write "Keep Calm,And Play InfinityMU!"). InfinityMU Going Stronger(150th post will win). so all of this are hosted by our dear fellow infinitians.
So what are you waiting for?

August

Another month had been past, so another Events are made and hosted again. Ofcourse prize are full surprises, and this events are made by this month; Find This Hidden Fruit(They will post a Sentence(s) that the name of the Fruit has been mixed up already in the Sentence, and you need to connect the word by word so you can answer easily). Guess the MOB's name(Simply, just guess the name of the Mob whatever the image shown). Castle Siege Article(You have to write a little article about Castle Siege). Character description(The most creative Mu character description will won). This are the events are newly made by our dear fellow infinitians. So!? Come out and Lets Join!

Thank you!​

Cosme

[bmark=infidol][/bmark]

Infinity Idol Event [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

Introduction
Once again one of the most awaited events in InfinityMu has been hosted once more on the month of June by: Bernadeth. In this event you’ll be needing the combinations of Looks, Creativity, Uniqueness etc. Participants from different countries has tried their luck on winning the “Infinity Idol Tag + Sacred mace of the king FO”

Infinity Idol of June

This month has been participated by 5 handsome Gentlemen and 1 Beautiful Lady. Namely:
Spongeyola
Paligz
#DrugLord!
Soushi
KhoyChi
Cate

These participants truly unleashed all what they have just to have the tag and the prize. They showed their best on creating their unique entries that made some of the staff team really hard to choose on who are they going to vote for.

“ It was really hard to choose between KhoyChi, Cate and Soushi.

Soushi has such good smile, really good backround and that boys face on that backround.
Cate looks gorgeous, i like her dress and that smile :x
Khoy has that big monitor and he is so bossy in there, i like that.

But i can't choose them all unfortunately.

My vote goes to Cate, really nice entry's :)
Stated by: Sm0ky

“ Voted for Soushi as well. Background was unique and we barely got entry's that has nature backgrounds x) plus the kid there with that crazy smiley makes it good too :D the paint on the tree was a good touch too. Hope ya didn't cut that one down just to paint there kidding. All other entries was good really! Was gonna almost vote to Cate tho. So close..

Good luck to all of ya! “
Stated by: BadKnight

“ mmm. its hard for me to choose between Soushi and Cate's entry.
Soushi's entry makes me miss my Province. T_T the rivers, fresh airs the beautiful natures there. T_T
and cate's entry, My god shes gorgeous and sexy, i'll become a lesbian starring at her entry. joke.

its really hard for me to decide who's the best coz all of them has a very nice Entry, it takes several minutes staring at their entry for me to decide who.
but my vote goes to Selfie queen " Cate " :) .

if only i could vote more. i will vote yah all ^_^

GoodLuck Guys :)
Stated by: marynina

Every participant has put up a great fight on winning that Tag and Prize but only one can be the winner.
Soushi brought home the Tag and Prize with the vote of: 8 out of 5(61.54%), his entry is one of the most unique in the poll because of the background + creativity + Looks not to mention that he wrote his entry on a tree with the background of Mother Nature itself. Now that’s one unique entry. The background catches the heart of some of our Staff team members that voted for him.
While the others have received 2000 Credits for their effort on Participating on the event.

Indeed that Infinity Idol is one of the best monthly events for some of our infinitians that are willing to be creative and ready to explore something new and gain some new experiences in their lives.

Soushi

Infinity Idol of July

This month has been participated by 6 handsome Gentlemen]. Namely:
Jehovah
MikhaiL
#Jezebel
Krazus
TheFearOne
KhoyChi

For this month. There’s no doubt that everyone did their best just to claim the beloved prize. But this time, the voters didn’t had a hard time on choosing who’s going to be the winner. Jehovah owned them all. In the entries, it’s very obvious who made effort on creating their entries. It must be that the voters are seeking for an entry that’s worked hard and applied a lot of effort. And that’s Jehovah’s entry. I’m not saying that everyone did not applied any effort on their work but with Jehovah’s entry you can see that it’s very unique compared to the others.

Every participant has put up a great fight on winning that Tag and Prize but only one can be crowned “Infinity Idol for the month of July”
Jehovah brought home the Tag and Prize with the vote of: 15 out of 2(88.24%), his entry is one of the most unique in the poll because of the background + creativity + Looks. Now that’s one unique entry.
The others have received 2000 Credits for their effort on Participating on the event.

Indeed that Infinity Idol is one of the best monthly events for some of our infinitians that are willing to be creative and ready to explore something new and gain some new experiences in their lives.Tune in again next month and who knows? You might be the next “Infinity idol” ;)
Jehovah

Infinity Idol of August

For this month we didn’t had a lot of participants. Listed below is our 4 handsome Gentlemen namely:
Titan
MikhaiL
Hearthrob
spongeyola

For this month 2 Handsome chaps was being voted in the event poll, All of the participants truly unleashed all what they have just to have the tag and the prize. Due to lack of participants the voters didn’t had a hard time on voting but for they have voted for only 2 participants that they saw some efforts, looks and caught their attentions. Others also showed their best on creating their unique entries but Titan and Hearthrob was voted in poll for their unique entries.

For this month Hearthrob merely got the tag and awaited prize but Titan owned em all.
Titan brought home the Tag and Prize with the vote of: 8 out of 6(57.14%), his entry battled against Hearthrob’s entry that had 6 votes(42.86%). Titan even voted for Hearthrob’s entry.
Others have received 2000 Credits for their effort on Participating on the event.

We didn’t get a lot of entries for this month but it turned out good, We’re expecting some more entries to be registered next month.Thank you for everyone joining here. Tune in again next month and who knows? You might be the next “Infinity idol” ;)

Titan

Rara

[bmark=cs][/bmark]
So here, I made CS Discussion the Month of June, and I've been revised it. [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

Introduction
Castle siege, one of the most biggest and awaited events in InfinityMu that’s held weekly in every months. This is a battle for the throne that every Guild Master, Guild Member that wants to claim their righteous place in the Castle. A battle that takes at the valley of Loren where different guilds attack the defending owner of the castle that takes 2 Hours of blood bath on claiming the throne. You’ll be needing an army if you’re going to claim a throne. This is not Child’s Play.

Prizes that awaits to be claimed by the respective winners are not just the castle itself and access inside the Land of Trials, however if they also win in the InfinityMu Castle Lords Event, the prices are the following:
Main Guild Master of the Alliance: 35 000 credits + 5 000 SOLs + Castle Owner Tag untill next Winner
Guild Masters of the Alliance 20 000 credits + Castle Owner Tag untill next winner
Assistants of Guild Masters 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

Castle Siege Discussion for the month of June.

[GL]07/06/14[/GL]

Defender: Compton
Attackers: BaDBoYsS, Triumph, 0rphans
WINNER: Compton

[GL]14/06/14[/GL]

Defender: Compton
Attackers: FATALITY, 0rphanz, POLICE
WINNER: 0rphanz

[GL]21/06/14[/GL]

Defender: 0rphanz
Attackers: Strange, BaDBoYsS, NationS
WINNER: BaDBoYsS

[GL]28/06/2014[/GL]

DEFENDERS: BaDBOYsS
ATTACKERS: Compton, 0rphans, PvPStars
WINNER: BaDBoYsS

Let me continue with the Castle Siege Discussion for the month of July

07/5/14

DEFENDER: 0rphans
ATTACKERS: Compton, FactioN, ExceeD
WINNER:Compton

07/12/14

DEFENDER: Compton
ATTACKERS: BaDBoYsS, AION, 0rphans
WINNER: 0rphans

07/19/14

DEFENDER: 0rphans
ATTACKERS: BaDBoYsS, AION, EastStar
WINNER: AION

26/07/14

DEFENDER: AION
ATTACKERS: BaDBoYs, S0rphans, Abnormal
WINNER: AION

Castle Siege Discussion for the month of August

[GL]08/03/2014[/GL]

Defender: AION
Attackers: 0rphans, BaDBoYsS, Abnormal
Winner: 0rphans

[GL]08/10/2014[/GL]

Defenders: 0rphans
Attackers: VERSACE, WhatsApp, Borgias
Winners: VERSACE

[GL]08/17/2014[/GL]

Defenders: VERSACE
Attackers: 0rphans, Borgias, BaDBoYsS
WINNERS: VERSACE

[GL]08/24/2014[/GL]

Defender: VERSACE Alliance
Attackers: lPROSTAR, 0rphans, WhatsApp
Winner: WhatsApp Alliance

[GL]08/31/2014[/GL]

Defender: WhatsApp
Attackers: lPROSTAR, VERSACE, POLICE
Winner: WhatsApp Alliance​

This month turned out well and there were no CHEATERS nor HACKERS. Who knows what could happen next month, maybe a new born guild will claim the throne and pawn the other guilds. Well that’s for me to know and you to find out ;)
Tune in again next September..

[GL]CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS IN THE RECENT MONTHS![/GL]

Cosme & Rara

[bmark=ktb][/bmark]

[BIG MONTHLY EVENT] KILL THE BOSS [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]​

Monthly Kill the Boss event is another kicker for all of the players of the community, especially to those chaotic players who just wants to exterminate whoever they see even if there is a specific target needed to be taken care of. If you fill these ridiculous traits, then Kill the Boss is just the perfect game for you. This event was first hosted by our Former Admin MadKitten.

Instruction

In this event you have to kill the Boss/Monster,The GM or HGM that's hosting the event will be disguised as one of the Bosses. Probably one of the "Bosses" of the game.
The main goal here is to bring down the Boss. Once you defeated it you will be rewarded for your hard work on busting through that hard skin :D. This requires all of the buffs from different characters
Because the boss will be so hard to kill. You will be rewarded with 1 Sacred Mace of the king if you defeat the boss.

Monthly Kill The Boss Event of June 2014

On this month the event was hosted by TechN9ne on 16:00 +2 GMT. The event went pretty laggy because many people went to kill TechN9ne. The event didn't take too long as the common duration of this event is so long because the boss is really hard to kill.
The event was successfuly done, No cheaters, Hackers.

Winner of the Event: Xenocider
Prize: Mace of the king + FO

Monthly Kill The Boss Event of July 2014

On this month, the event was hosted by Dev and our former HGM TechN9ne on 16:00 +2 GMT. The first try was not so good, Dev got killed in like 10 seconds, due to lags, and small map. So they decided to restart it.Many players participated on the event, I am happy about that. Hope everyone enjoyed the event.The event was successfuly done, No cheaters, Hackers. Tune in next time ;)Winner: N0bZoR
Prize: Sacred Mace of the King (F.O +13)
Time needed to kill: 20 minutes
Map: Dungeon 3

Monthly Kill The Boss Event of August 2014

On this month, the event was hosted by Dev and supported by the following people: Sephora, LadyLove, Ravenant, Vape on 14:00 +2 GMT.Many players participated on the event, I am happy about that. Hope everyone enjoyed the event.The event was successfuly done, No cheaters, Hackers. See you again next september ;)Winner: RAMPAGE*
Prize: Sacred Mace of the King (F.O +13)
Time needed to kill: 15-20 minutes
Map: Dungeon 3

Rara

[bmark=staffupdate][/bmark]
Hello everyone! In this section I’m here to talk about the Staff team updates! [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]
So let us begin shall we?

Staff Team Updates for the Month of June

June 1, 2014

First staff update is a good one. Our ex-GM TechN9ne has been promoted to a Game Master once again! Good to see one of our best player be a Game master again! We wish you good luck and hope that we can catch all the cheaters!

June 4, 2014

Our next update is a Test Game Master promotion.My co-Infinity Star ChillOut A.K.A. BadKnight has been promoted to Test Game Master. He did well being a TGM but it saddens me that he didn’t pass his trial period. We thank you for giving us events when you were a TGM and we thank you for all your help in-game and on forum. You are always welcome here and I hope you apply again for TGM and this time, you will pass. See you bro!

June 11, 2014

Next staff update is one of our beloved GMs, HellRazor has resigned because he is busy working and haven’t got time to do his duties of being a GM. We salute you ex-GM Hellrazor for all you’ve done for this community, and I, and all of us here at our beloved server, Infinity MU, say good luck in real life and we want you to know you are always welcome here.

June 12, 2014

Another update is Iceman getting promoted to a Test Moderator. BTW he is my boss and he is in charge of this newsletter. I hope I do a good job. ☺ He did pass his trial period and continued to do great works on our forum. Keeping our forum nice and orderly. ☺ Thank you sir Iceman for all your help and I wish that you will continue your job here and improve more! I almost forgot! Wolfbeast has been also promoted to Test Moderator. Personally I haven’t noticed he was promoted. As I can see he did not pass his trial period. Sorry buddy! But I think you have your own reasons for not being able to pass your trial period. But thank you anyways!

June 22, 2014

Next update is another good one. Our former GM Dev has joined the staff team once again! Being promoted to a Game Master! Again! I hope you will help this community in any way possible. But I’m sure you will! Good luck sir Dev! From all of us here.

June 26, 2014

This is the day that ChillOut(BadKnight) failed to pass his trial period of being a Test Game Master. It’s because he was inactive for a long time during his trial period. But there is good news! We have another great person applying for test Moderator! His name is DeVore. He is doing well, like a great MOD should be. Good luck! I hope you get promoted! So as few weeks passed, he then became an official Moderator. Let us congratulate him and wish him good luck!

June 27, 2014

This is the last update for the month of June.
Next update saddens me. Resignation from one of our best GMs around.Our ex-GM Smoky has resigned due to real life issues. I don’t really know what is his problem in real life. All we can do is wish him good luck and hope that he will come back to our community. Thank you for all your service sir Smoky!

Staff Team Updates for the Month of July

Introduction

In this update there were a lot of people who resigned from their positions with the reasons of: Busy real life, Got a job in real life and can’t handle both jobs in Infinity with responsibilites in real life, Life issues, Self problems that needed to be solved. But there is also a lot of comebacks here and we’re hoping some of the people who resigned from their positions to come back soon.

July 3, 2014

Luigir steps down from his position of Game Master because he has to prioritize his real life schedule that involves his work that he needs to spend most of his time. We thank you for your service and we hope to see you soon.

July 4, 2014

Sad to say that our former GM Brylle resigns from his position because he needs to apply for a job in his real life and also one of the reasons is that his PC crashed and needed to be repaired, Although he does have an extra computer but it doesn’t support InfinityMu because it doesn’t have a Video Card which is being a GM needs to host some events. We thank you for your service, See you soon.

July 7, 2014

Mr. Syndicate A.K.A ChavoJoven has resigned from his Game Master position by his own request. We don’t really know the reason why Syndicated resigned but who knows? Maybe he doesn’t have any time for InfinityMu and has to attend some real life problems? Well we can’t really say why he resigned, Anything can happen. Thank you for your service Mr. Syndicate.

July 8, 2014

Luigir has returned from his position of Game Master because he now has a job in real life! And now he has more time to spend with our community. It’s good to see you back Luigir. But wait there’s more, Toby has also returned to his position of Game Master position Welcome to the staff team again guys.

July 9, 2014

Syd has returned from her position as Lead Moderator and managed her time for us. Now she’s ready to serve our community once again. Welcome back Syd.

July 15, 2014

Sadly to announce that Bernadeth has resigned from her position as a Moderator for having personal issues in real life,Get well soon and We thank you for your service, You’re always welcome to come back here, God bless you.

July 18, 2014

One of our former GM Toby has been demoted from his position by upcoming reasons: Doing actions on his own, no respect towards his superiors(Leaders) neither to his team mates, argues between staff members(also insulted other Game Master) and causes troubles and destroys the harmony in the GM Team. Still we thank you for your service.

July 19, 2014

One of our former Lead Moderator Kane has been promoted to Moderator. Kane was our Lead Moderator when Syd wasn’t around and we thank you for providing some of Syd’s services to us. Welcome back Kane!

July 20, 2014

This day we have 2 good news for all of you. Sephora A.K.A Otelo has returned to her position as Game Master and ready to serve our community once again. Welcome back!
Also TechN9ne has been promoted to High Game Master. Congratulations techy!

July 30, 2014

Today Jantsux has returned to his position as Game Master position He has now managed his time and ready to serve us once again.
Welcome back Jano!
In the next update we hope to see some of those who stepped down from their positions and come back again here in our community, But we can never tell when they’re coming back. Still you guys are always welcome to come back any time in our community and we thank you for your services.

Staff Team Updates for the Month of August

Introduction
On this month another update has been done, another promotion and in the other hand demotion. We all know that promotion is a happy moment because another challenge is waiting for us. And that challenge is our inspiration to become a good member of our community or good a leader rather. But in the case of demotion, Sad to say that our dearly leaders has resigned/demoted from their positions due to personal issues, family issues, Hectic schedules. It depends on their problem. But then they're willing to come back from their position to continue on serving our Community.

August 4, 2014

Good news for everyone! Vape, Ravenant, Iceman and Prada is joining the Event Masters Team. We’ll be having a handful of events with these 3 fellow gentlemen. Welcome to the staff team! ;)

August 8, 2014

Our Ex-Gm Jehovah A.K.A Kwikwi has joined our Event Masters team and will be Hosting some exciting events for everyone. Welcome back again to the staff team Kwikwi!.

August 14, 2014

Sad to say that one of our Moderators, Devore will be resigning due to his hectic schedule in real life. It was a pleasure being under your service. We hope to see you soon and we’re thankful for your service.

August 17, 2014

Today our Ex-Gm Sm0ky will be joining the Game Masters team once again. Good to see some of our old Game masters coming back here to serve us once again. Welcome back Sm0ky!

August 18, 2014

Titan has joined back once again on being our Head Game Master. Nice to see you back once again Titty. We always liked to have a well experienced staff like you in the team. Welcome back!

August 19, 2014

Sad to say that Iceman A.K.A Effy has resigned from the Event Master team due to his busy real life schedule and personal problems. Hopefully everything will be fixed and u will be back soon!
We thank you for your services.

August 20, 2014

Sava has been promoted to Test Moderator. We always needed an extra hand in our forums especially the Moderators team. I wish you good luck and welcome to the staff team! ;)

August 23, 2014

Our Ex-Gm Jantsux A.K.A Janno has resigned from his Game Master position due to hectic schedule in real life. He thought that he has enough time to do his job here but that wasn’t enough for he can be only online during the weekends. He can still help us in tech support by messaging him through skype. We hope that you come back soon. Thank you for your services.

August 24, 2014

Sadly to say that our Ex-Gm/HGM HARREN has resigned from his position because of family issues. We thank you for your services and we’re hoping to see you soon. On this day I’d like you to welcome our new Event Master: Mack. He will be joining to the team. Welcome back!

August 28, 2014

Darkiest will be joining in our Event Masters team. Welcome to the staff team and we hope to see some exciting events from you. Now that the Event masters team has many members. The events will increase each day. This is a good help for the IMES collectors.

Cosme, Rara & Weedlover

[bmark=news][/bmark]
New and Trendy in InfinityMu [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

IntroductionWe’ve got some newly baked news and some of them is quite trendy in the past few Weeks/Months. Includes game updates and Winners of the IMES 3. It also include something about the occuring of recent disconnections of servers and missing items because of that.
Game Update 07/09/2014Game Updates respectively listed below from our Administrator RESiSTANT:
* Several illegal softwares are blocked. Thank to the people who has send a lot cheats programs.
* All Agility bugs are fixed once for all skills for all classes at any value on Agility stats and as follow:
- Penetration Skill completely works now on 32,767 Agility and any value below 32k Agility (Elf/ME/HE)
- All kind of buffs (Elf/ME/HE)
- Magic: Evil Spirit (DW/SM/GrM/MG/DM)
- Magic: Decay now completely visible within the agility bug fixes (DW/SM/GrM)
- Ice Storm now completely visible within the agility bug fixes (DW/SM/GrM)
- Meteorite/Power Wave/Blast(comet fall) fixes.
- DL Fire Scream fixes.
* Dark Lord Magic: Fire Scream cool-down almost removed (currently has 200ms cool-down / delay)
* Dark Wizard Magic: Teleport & Ally Teleport cool-down has been added.
Recent Disconnections of the Servers 9/15/2014Our servers is currently experiencing some disconnections of the servers because of the hackers that are currently lurking in-game and causing some trouble with our fellow infinitians in-game. One hacker has been caught already and now penalized.Character: khjhjhj has been banned permanently by account.
Reason: DC HACK Banned by: LuigirWell i wished the player was banned through IP address so he can’t create another account and do such thing to the servers. People like this should be banned with more Heavy consequences.

InfinityMu Event Series III Summer Edition (Season 3 Winners)
Listed below are the winners of InfinityMu Event Series
Place
Character name
1.[V]ape.275Uber Set by his choice+1Sacred Mace Of King + IMES Winner Tag
2#Rara!8150 000 credits
3RAMPAGE*7040 000 credits
4RedRox5730 000 credits
5Moorse3220 000 credits
6#KhalDrogo3220 000 credits
7-MEGA-2820 000 credits
8BUGGER*2720 000 credits
9Create4win2420 000 credits
10#Farrid2420 000 credits
11.Nortrom2310 000 credits
12Concealed2310 000 credits
13AllStarDL2010 000 credits
14Fault2010 000 credits
15*JLen*1910 000 credits
16.Mushy.1810 000 credits
17[!reTurN]1610 000 credits
18Phantasm1410 000 credits
19SubwaySurf1310 000 credits
20i7.4770k1210 000 credits

Well I must say that .[V]ape. Is one heck of an IMES Collector. Congratulations to all and tune in again next season ;)
That will be all for now. Any new updates will be updated on the next article to be published. Thank you and Happy Gaming to you all.
(c) Rara

[bmark=wallofshame][/bmark]
Wall of Shame [jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

More and more each month violators showed up. It seems that with the new Anti-Cheat system provided by our Admin works. Wall of Shame is one of the serious articles you will ever read. These people are one of the most fatal cases you see in game. Hacks, Bugs, some are selling accounts, insults and more. InfinityMu is a very respected server. In other words the community respect one another. Now To be more clear on this violation happening towards the server, I conducted an interview about what are the possible reasons why these people broke the law/rules. And here are some results:​

Code:
[inf]iTrash:[/inf] 
 I think becoz of financial problem some players do it bcoz they
 think that they can be strong by scamming. I understand them
 bcoz me too i want to be strong to have uber set.
 I think that is one reason FINANCIAL PROBLEM

Secondly for Poor Infinitian like me,I think bcoz the anger to other
 players who have uber Bcoz they cant win and in event like pk
 Monthly event no match or unfair bcoz of set
Code:
[em]Darkiest:[/em]
 For me most of the players breaks the rules because of greediness
 They want to become a godlike player and those scammers or
 hackers they want to have all the items.
Code:
[em]Rara:[/em]
 Those who break the rules have different reasons. Some of them
 want to take advantage on the game, Some of them wants to get
 their items in a low price(Buying items for real money), Some of
 them may get out of hand when they encounter such players in
 game. There's alot of reasons for them to break the rules.
Code:
[vip]Zyce:[/vip]
 Humans will delude between them, because is a part of the life , 
 and no one of course can change it.
 I will give an example even in real life " anothers have money and
 they can buy what they wants , but anothers have to break the
 rules to buy what they want " I think here on online games is the
 same situations as on real life.
Code:
[fin]Aileen:[/fin]
 In my opinion, envy and greediness are the main reasons because
 those people want to have Ubers and etc. like others but can't
 afford them, they want to be the greatest, strongest of all 
 without making any effort and can't accept the fact that there
 might be better players than them and find solution in using 
 forbidden, illegal programs and thinking they won't get caught.
Code:
[leg]Draco:[/leg]
 I believe it is human nature, to give an example, recall the story of
 "Adam and Eve" on how they broke a single precious rule despite
 of having everything they want and need. I believe curiosity,
 greed , temptation and the privilege of having "freewill" would
 always tempt some to break some rules. People get bored and
 some never gets satisfied even after achieving what they desire
 and for some, they will do every possible way to obtain it one way
 or the other.
Code:
[wiki]DimER:[/wiki]
 For me the people who break the rules do it out of their
 character,they want to be on top,to be rich in game,to have
 everything they want and to get it by ripping off the
 server,because they believe - why should they pay more for
 something if they can get it for less money.On behalf of the
 hackers,they do it out of certain piece of their character,when
 they don't win fair,they will win no matter what they have to
 do.To sum up - All the rule breakers have the complex of less
 value and they must run down everyone else,so they can be on
 top.
So here are the people who committed a crime against the law of the game:

caquito
SmREBORN
dotaorgc
MrChivas
johnton211
(OiC)*Nhey
ABD1NEY
9CrazyDog
DoTaLounge
Wizzey
moment
Rakuzan
EyesOfHell
FakeLife
PrintScren
ISYSTEMI
Muadiks
Bm[]Divino
ellnegro
michael800
edmark25
#Rez
SPARTACUS1
LamzzY
Wiloloo
toharabk
SrGandalf
Poyzonous*
luckers299
GOBYERNO
wew123123
#FUK****
BM_kHuliT
TennyE
[F][Q]-
Cloud!
eslohs
g1nx
AutoHustle
bhengkay
darksai143
Cyberbk
jeanjhen21
Ashbringer
+Chucky+
Le0niDasZ
kingbryan
.-Soler-.
NoobsWar
bKArgue
xXStopBKXx
(FerocitY)
markdefg
#Hellrazor
2xBladex2
carlobrill
ciber
XxDLshopXx
MaTiShop
MrFaith
DarKXammeR
DELUXE1992
-Mr.UnKwN-
OzzBlow
(C)-ShieIa
harvin1997
Gheuzz
chaze111
bonjovi19
PsyXoPaT
Tyukonomi
makaveli13
BKspeaker
AmSY11
SHANTY
haha123
Prada
Toxedo
sivaslidl
- Red-Star]
dawts04
chazzychaz
.Koujo
dotatrade
DioneBK
SellerMen
MrFaith2
darkcasper
ainaapu
2Strong4U
#FUK****
LamzzY
#SpotNick*
SimonToled
CAPITALONE
axesrey
Dark*****2
[-AztecH-]
joskie26
AbangDK
silveroro
BMabaydo
ToSang
cunanan12
febgustilo
onewolf
okus08
reyapril18
MU*****
xXStopBKXx
runnin21
*Gerson*
#ILGAR.
LAMASA1
831BKerwin
febb17
CheLDik16
diazace05
BAHOBEKBEK
kissxsis
Kenji1990
jeff080595
BiLatMaaK
allen68
raymart213
dazemaze
DarK}|{ammeR
raymartg
zSi
#SmokeWeed
YuDaPotA03
speedhack1
febb20
KiLLeR[2]!
TribuGumal
4f5i
DcHacker
omeng
febb14
febb19
gardan00
sah21
Komandir
Jaii Pee G<3
jheff2811
zerocute1
scam
Tyukonomi
MrFaith2
BDG
Starky12
davids123
ExAndi
fray10
ikamu
InfinityMU
mariz00143
PAPAWEEZ26
dhing19
king-Echo!
ztaff001
ikamu
ponga1
soyko
balong9
jspoint87
kani2
bitog
tomi123
bragais
pinoy1
wagpooh
lilkesh04
gshock
#Ktullanux
Soodaa
(G)rayHamS
sidamonidz
louie1
hadr4pota
tyronepro
WindCare
lMrExperTl
Martinity
rastta
ngocsat123
UpiNIpin
ToSang
killteam
_BLACK_
arikuno

jackie11
#A.l.b.e
kyokyo
DKBOOS
hunt047
butia
gaduy
tomi123
openBM
jackie123
longlo
unique666
BlueGround
WarOveR
B15Stark
BKBuendiA
arones7
kekane1
-Mr.YOSO
gukmu
yolzkie
Xenocider
eszrahsou
ExGOD
daworst26
Alamo
Cloudtrip
KaLoKaLiKe
ethang12
bugukmu
boykarat
Starky12
Aurelius
kevjayin12
boykantot
johnpare
asoko
japsie
SpawN1
lolkaba1
metungpa
NITEMARE
sasaka
m3py4ka3du
search
possitive
_BLACK_
yortekelo
MasOfke
-=Wizzey=-
EatMySwOrd
walliser2
Bkiwin
eyechie29
wewkaba
dexter04
xevxevxev
ladines18
azzkickers
Stingraids
mengzky14
skyz722
skyz721
*Joshy*
timlie
#Hitler+
comustard
Agent23w3w
Mr.-Gray-
Ryley
mhon_Q
anulik
BMWELCOME
qweqwe2013
mamukit123
jspoint87
algene
servitaxy
padiz
Chavo20
Toxedo
divulgainv
Graf
Jaii Pee G<3
kihla09
Don.Stop.
Nicalaus
leirap1530
chiriox
mabulalord
Gancher
DhenClan
pj09D4sh
QingoBM
malupet30
_BLACK_
gtunujh
BoyLamas
wo0zy
ASSHUNTER
kathryn
$-(ODin)-$
BKkings
-[L]ester!
MaDSkilL
Prada
expansion
fray
saul94
d3ny006
Qwyncy
UNlVERSE
1vsALL
floyd_120
Zakumi_
BIRADOR09
Q Q
kenachi08
-Star.Bos!
japhet1234
helliul
mengjhay
jhelorica
SCANDAL
hasan1992
DarKissDL
alyssa22
xyakulerox
John*
****StarZ
fernando13
zzzvenzzz
WrDyorkin
iyan20
xPAPANICE
2Strong
xlyon17

*Royal*
wagkana
NeverDark
Filtered
zxcvcxz
killerpo12
Asuna029
BIuebonnet
pororo05
Sr.Skype
-Star.[PK]
DaNzOLorD
GeoKasa
SimonToled
boykaraw11
iluv2kill
IMxBM
Babls
ompong11
berto11
carlson08
isiko123
Viru4
vmmm25
kalkal11
ChIboO
Razvigod
haw04
sutton04
brevchu
ungoyako
WeedMaGic
kelite
renze008
bentong11
killer45
ALIK123
mycky
_!_@_@_!_
SMRayne
caducoy023
nicktito
[M]r.WTF.#
cholaaa
SHAX
batast
wagkana06
karug11
CINCA
belambs
dofather1
TheDarKMU
N1CoLe
BMdato
[W]uzzy.
supersexcy
mycky
Cammelfou
rai4uks
Khimz29
Phobos
gamerules1
BabyShaQ
Legend.
PreDattoR
DLkakashi
arbygwapo
AnhNguoiVN
Sok-Gec_TR
War_Knight
CuSuhao
MuSuLMaNiN
atoss
daniel.
shezoki
MaloyTT
lilgie
Afected
ddsadsa
*JLen*
daniel4me
AguCris
allkie23
gangista2
MrCavad
dirilisss
[T-BACK]
_-777-_
MrDzebNiLi
Envera
voldemore
macky123
MoRRoM13
Sameel
Proheadoff
FrEnKiLL
SavaDark
killteam
kimbrave7
vladimeer
BackTime
Sok-Gec_TR
Bo0sRenAn
#Mr.VIP
emptylik
+SH.i.T+
XKILLLLLLL
B0SS
AloneWolf4
zukimi
kan-tutoy
deriako
ddsadsa
zadistahan
PsYrAiDer
Amne*
BM_kHuliT
#Vega-On-
KikiTheCDM
abbiegin
BattleDK
xATENEAx
Lee.!
xXxDaH9xXx
markuz102
PPC
BuRn123
MiyvarxaRR
undeadmeat
MONSTER001
PvP.Gokhan
FireOfGod
.MushrooM.
Beteur
wepp83
#[K]yoraku
BuluJinSM
aFfLicTion
Monina3

So as calculated almost half percentage of players had been banned compared to the previous months. These people will be forever in the wall of shame. People will remember them and will watch them. Please follow the rules to avoid on printing your name in this wall.

Iceman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.