InfinityMU newspaper November Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my dear Infinitians,
I am proud to present for another month - The InfinityMU Newspaper,graciously,proudly and presented by our dedicated - Infinity Star Members,who worked very hard this month to gather all the news that you are interested to read.

A big thank you to everyone in the team:
Cosmetology
DimER
Script
Iceman

and a big thanks to the GFX Team - Skizzo & [gl]Heruvim[/gl] for providing the wonderful banners.

I hope you will enjoy reading this

Articles
[bmark=toc][/bmark]
  • [jumpto=infidol]Infinity Idol[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=cs]Castle Siege[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=ktb]Kill The Boss[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=pme]PK Monthly Event[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=staffupdate]Staff Team Updates[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=thereality]The reality - Community course[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=wallofshame]Wall of shame[/jumpto]

First off I would like to start with the fancy introductions that were made specially for each event.Enjoy reading them:

Staff Team Update
Everyone has a chance to be a staff of Infinity that's why they work hard and they help as much as they can. The big fact is there is a chance to be a part of the community "STAFFS". Staff Team Updates wherein a month might be bad or good news, good news is promotions. and the bad are demotions. That's why some fellow rice to be Staffs. So what are you waiting for?! Come and Help our community, Love, Help, Unite our Team! Grab your Opportunity to be One of the Staffs!

Castle Siege
This seems Excited! half of the community wants this part of the game. Here you'll find the real battle between the Master and Members, and fighting for a one place and here you can see how strength you are! But Wait! It's not just you but you have a team or what it called BATTALION. Even thou you are not fully ubber you have a chance to win. Sharp your weapons! Train your Characters! This is a true Siege, a true battle, a murder part. So the Bloodbath Begins!

Every month Castle Siege done. They're proving that they are much stronger, much violence, no mercy, and berserk! They shown that they can match up until the last breath/minute. But after this match up there is a prize that waits you! you will be a bit more famous, the GM of the main alliance which won the CS will be rewarded with 3,000 credits. The Castle Owner Guild will receive all the SOLs he used to register back on the GM's vault and the GM & AGM will get "CASTLE OWNER TAG".

Wall of Shame
Hackers, Scammers, Insults and Exploiters will never stop. Everyday they didn't stop Hacking, Scamming, Insulting, and Exploiting for them worst come to worst they are aggressive at all time. they've shown that they are losers by themselves. But after all that kind of bad attitudes you don't know if you get happy or sad. the happy part is less Hackers, Scammers, Insults, Exploiters. I don't know if this is a Sad part because they've got banned. Hopefully Some day NO bad attitudes comes.

Infinity Idol
One of the Hoity-Toity Part for Girls. This Event needs a Background, Looks, Efforts, Creativity, and a Self-Confidence. all you need to do is you're self and a piece of paper and put "InfinityIDOL" and your name In-game. Much better if you have a good quality face. And the prize waiting is a Full Option Sacred Mace of King + InfinityIDOL Tag! So!? What are you waiting for? Grab you're opportunity to be one the InfinityIDOL!!

Kill The Boss
This kind of Event wherein HGM/GM will be hosting. because you'll be fight for not a infinitians but a HGM/GM. the main target here is to AIM the HGM/GM down with a Disguised Monster. This seems tired because you'll be killing HGM/GM until 20mins, But after this you will be rewarded by a Full Option Sacred Mace of the King and a little bit famous. So prepare you self to be fully buffed and train your fingers in fapping keys.

PK Monthly
Brawl! Get your powerful equipment, trained your favorite characters, buffs as much as you can! Because the blood going to burst out! PK Monthly Event taken in Devias3(243, 163). This Event was running for like 45-50 minutes. All Characters can be join, Parties are available. But Exploiters are not available, runners, trades. The only thing you can win is to be a last man standing. And the prize is Full Option Sacred Mace of the King and PK Monthly Tag for 1 Month. So Come and Join Our PK Monthly Event!

Cosmetology

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

[bmark=infidol][/bmark]

Infinity Idol Event[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

[WINNER]Infinity Idol

This Event need a Creativity, Effort, Looks, Background, Uniqueness, and most of all you effrontery. All you need to do is a find a Beautiful place and a take a picture with you with a piece of paper "InfinityIdol". After the POLLS they have prize ofcourse. A Full Option Sacred Mace Of the King and Infinity Idol Tag. So what are you waiting for? Come and join!? Who knows? You're the Next to be Infinity Idol.

Before this let us know his preparation about joining this event (We Have a Little Question/Conversation).

MY QUESTIONS :
Cosmetology said:
Congratulations bro.
As I observe your score from the other is too big gap.
so I'm here to interview you about your preperations..
this interview is from our Newspaper from the month of November..

Questions :

1. What are the preparations that you did?
2. When did you capture your picture?
3. Where is the place?
4. Who are with you?
5. Whom do you dedicate this Event?

I'll wait your answer until November 20, 2014.
Thanks for Answering.
GodBless!
HIS ANSWER :
honestly, before i join any costume events i smoke weef just to help me have some ideas on how to be creative.. i captured this picture during work and uploaded it days after when i got a chance to go to the city to net surf.. i took this picture at the mountains of Rogongon, Iligan City.. i was with my teammate. and he was the one eho took the picture.. i just want to dedicate this to all infinitians and to all weed users!! :) thanks
WINNER! INFINITY IDOL MONTH OF NOVEMBER!
LET US CONGRATULATE HIM !

WINNER :
bOykiyO

The rewards are:
(sponsored by RESiSTANT)
-Full Option Season 4 item of choice or Sacred Mace of the King
-A tag for a month

Consolation prizes:2000 credits to the other participants

Good luck next month to our next participants :)

CREDITS : HERE

InfinityStar Team,
Cosmetology

-----------------------------------------------------
[bmark=cs][/bmark]

Castle Siege monthly for the month of November[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

Castle Siege Monthly for the month of November!

Hello again dear siegers,one more month to cover up from the tiring Castle Sieges.The win is always the aim,while the clash is imminent,many people fought their way through the siege to gain glory,fame and prizes.I will show you our siegers this month.

But to start first I must say congratulations and show you our winners of the Castle Lords Event -> OPAC alliance.The ally went through a lot of fighting to achieve the desired place,won many battles,but in the end emerged as the winner.Here is the winning ally:

[OPAC] Alliance

Prize:
Guild Master: SnaKKee recieves 35 000 credits + 5 000 SOLs + Castle Owner Tag untill next Winner
Assistant of Guild Master: Leche - 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

with the Allied Guilds:
[AppStore]

Guild Master of the Alliance: +Gabriel+ recieves 20 000 credits + Castle Owner Tag untill next winner
Assistant of Guild Master: Ocarina - 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

[BaDBoYsS]

Guild Master of the Alliance: NavarreteE - 20 000 credits + Castle Owner Tag untill next winner
Assistant of Guild Master: #Liquor - 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

[WeAreHot]

Guild Master of the Alliance: #AVATARRR# - 20 000 credits + Castle Owner Tag untill next winner
Assistant of Guild Master: AVATARRRR - 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

[WhatsApp]

Guild Master of the Alliance: MoTcHiMoTo - 20 000 credits + Castle Owner Tag untill next winner
Assistant of Guild Master: Shidory - 5 000 credits + Infinity Hardcore Tag

Let’s say congratulations and wish them luck onwards.

But now let’s take a look at the Sieges during November:

Castle Siege 01/11/2014

Defender:OPAC

Attackers:
AION
Invaders
ShutDown

Winners:OPAC

Castle Siege 08/11/2014

Defender:OPAC

Attackers:
DeathRow
Invaders
ShutDown

Winners:Invaders

Castle Siege 15/11/2014

ATTACKERS:
Shutdown
DeathR0W
OPAC

DEFENDER:
Invaders

WINNERS:
Invaders

Castle Siege 22/11/2014

Attackers:
Opac
Clouds
AION

Defender:
Invaders

Winners:
Opac

Castle Siege 30/11/2014

Defenders:
Opac

Attackers:
Deathr0w
Shutdown
Triumph

Winners:
Triumph

And so the month ended.We have our winners,they made the event interesting and the thrill was there till the very end.Let’s congratulate everyone on their courage and determination,we wish them luck till next time.

DimER

---------------------------------------------------

[bmark=ktb][/bmark]

Kill the Boss Monthly Event[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

[BIG MONTHLY EVENT]
KILL THE BOSS OF NOVEMBER

Introduction:

So her it comes again the most awaited BIG EVENT in the MONTH hosted by our HGM and GM. This EVENT are for all Infinitians who are going to free kill the BIG BOSS, but 1st it is not gonna be easy to do that there are to many kinds of characters of Infinitians are willing to risk for to die for just to take down the BIG BOSS.

Instruction:

In this EVENT you will only kill the BIG BOSS, the HGM or GM that hosting the EVENT. Meanwhile the HGM or GM is using disguise ring as one of the BIG BOSS. Probably the BIG BOSS of the game. The main goal of here is to bring down the BIG BOSS, but this requires all buffs from different characters because the BIG BOSS is not simple to kill for its so hard to kill it is not like a mobs that easily die. Once the BIG BOSS defeated you will be rewarded of that thru your hardworking and expatacular skills. The reward of that is Sacred Mace of The King (F.O.+13) if you bring down the BIG BOSS.

Titan's short comment about the event:
"The event was hosted at Server 3, there something went wrong, due some connectivity issue, and then we hosted at Server 5 where coz of the too strong players, I died after a few minutes. Next time will be much longer as the previous one, around 20-30 minutes."

Winner: #Nemiroff
Prize: Sacred Mace of The King (F.O.+13)
Map where it was hosted: Dungeon 3

Script

-----------------------------------------------

PK Monthly
Brawl! Get your powerful equipment, trained your favorite characters, buffs as much as you can! Because the blood going to burst out! PK Monthly Event taken in Devias3(243, 163). This Event was running for like 45-50 minutes. All Characters can be join, Parties are available. But Exploiters are not available, runners, trades. The only thing you can win is to be a last man standing. And the prize is Full Option Sacred Mace of the King and PK Monthly Tag for 1 Month. So Come and Join Our PK Monthly Event!

Monthly Pk Winner: AsungoT
Prize: Sacred Mace of the King Full Option + Monthly Pk Winner Tag for 1 month
(winner donated the prize to *[M]adara*)

---------------------------------------------------------

[bmark=staffupdate][/bmark]

Staff updates in the month of November[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

InfinityMU Staff Team Updates for the month of November

The cold November came,as well some more staff updates came along with him.There is some good news and some bad news,we can’t go without one of those two,no matter what time is it.Everyone from the staff is always aiming for only joyful moments,but these moments are not that good when people leave.Sadly this is faith,promotions and acceptance in the team is always good news to everybody.But resignations and demotions always bring up those crowded lines on the forehead of grief and disappointment.These are the news this month:

Staff Team Update 01/11/2014 DapperDon

DapperDon resigned from his post as Event Master due to a busy schedule in his real life.He did a good job and we send him with our best wishes and with home he will return again.

Staff Team Update 02/11/2014 Rara

Rara also decided to leave his post in both teams Event Masters and Infinity Star Team.That was a big blow for both teams since he was doing awesome work,very dedicated and never had any problems with more work.Sadly he had to resign,his daily schedule got crowded up and his time shortened a lot.We wish him all the best and to return to us soon.

Staff Team Update 08/11/2014 Vape

Vape also left the Event Masters team,which made the team a lot thin.He was having problems and too much work to handle,so he had no choice but to leave.He did an awesome job and everyone is hoping with warmth,one day to see him again.

Staff Team Update 10/11/2014 Fault

At least some good news was around the corner.Fault decided to come back as Moderator to lend a hand to the team once more.He was doing great back then,so it’s a good news that he is back.Everyone accepted him back with a high-five.

Staff Team Update 19/11/2014 DimER

We can add one more good news to the drawer with the promotion of DimER to the Lead Moderator position.His hard work and dedication paid off,which is a new step for him and the forum.Everyone congratulated him with the big cheers,as only Infinitians know how to do it.

Staff Team Update 27/11/2014 Kaneki

The month ended with a sad news along the way.Kaneki resigned from his post as a Moderator,which thinned the ranks of the team with one very good member.His shoulders were heavy with his duties and he had no choice.We hope that one day he will be back again.

So this month of the updates passed,as you witness some changes happened.For good the team has kept it’s stability and will continue to serve the community as always,nothing can break the faithfulness and trust in the Staff.

See you next month community :)

DimER

-------------------------------------------------------
[bmark=wallofshame][/bmark]

WALL OF SHAME[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

-=WALL OF SHAME=-

Another month of people mostly similar players with different names who are very much wanted to paste their name in the wall. By the way folks, this wall is not like any other. We have wall of fame, which are for legendary players who has good reputation and had done so much to the community. This one is different. A wall that would stain their reputation forever. Now when your name is listed on this stinking wall, you often ask yourself, what have I get myself into. You may not take this article or wall seriously but this wall means a lot to the community. All of the players will know you for being a violator. Stain may fade but will remain and remembered forever. Now the disadvantages of this is you will never get the promotion or applications approved in the future. All players won't trust on such attitudes and behaviors. As of this month hacks are going on rampant. Not to mention BMD hacks, and the latest hacks which is WPE. In my perspective, I wonder why they use such things, they got the best pot rate, why use such programs? Now, I realized when someone bullied you in game, you've got to do something to have your revenge and earned their respect is such way that you will lose your reputation to. That's immature thinking. That will only destroy your name and all the respect you've earned. Here are the list of violators on the month of November.

Ban List: (accounts or characters)

Code:
danzkiie01, -[LosT]-, itsmeagain, -[B]elial, [-AoMinE*], Amaterasu, NOTNICE, !!O!!neill, bemz123, t2t2t2, Grimjow15, MadHater, fastskill, BmTobii, ISYSTEMI, Doraemon, Virus, ElfactoR, Sp0rk, mAaSteRAA, Asopos, #Sean!, *Rago, jammpong, Mr.Happy(Christian), Core7, Mr.Handsome, mark24, NicoDeLh, nano01, WorstCase, userman, TIDESOFWAR, macoss38, ventot, ThePrank, Bobolino, seroj, TotoyBrown, tado, !!O!!neill, -ST.Qwerty, balaur352, DarkShone, Yucky, JakeKiller, ssaannttyy, iTakeYou, xYEiHNx, +SoyRambo+, LordPH, NavarreteE, razor012, fla_vio_92, Pulahtit06, MaGiCWTF, kacper2, tatatata, Christian, DARKQAR, Buasen, tomasz1, Davidee, mmxD, ADMINangel, BiiiIIB, [$]onyRed-, iceflex99, DarK}|{ammeR, Drink.J&B, drog0h, balaurBK, Ryhanna, ParazituBK, #Gannicus, Prismian+, mukakaw, mutteqi555, zemelya94, KingBach, #AllStars, IExilioNI, KLEMANN, gyong25, [M.U]-EXIT, AJUxD, in-the-mix, louiekitz, 7nightmare, iabiwbka, leopomar, GhettoStar, ImsoWicked, Elifcan, Orokimaru, bandz123, #-7*U-p*-, Mr.Marakon, iBiKiStark, CLAUDINE, DEYMM, huydaica88, jorj91, serverboy5, thieloo, mjay0701, loky3000, Afected, eretweak87, THIIIRST, [5th]Class, c0veN, Chemical,  Register., *RiCH.KiNG, Megaa, wildman01, i_HeAt*y0u, KingBach, Aesop., Crazy!, Daikie, barucho015, DewBerry, alLtimELow, Carlos2387, bhebemo
Above as you can see similar people just with different names still continues to violate the community. But the good thing is half percentage of the banned players from the previous month compared on the month of November. Special thanks to our Admins who successfully block a lot of cheats and hacks. We are looking forward on the lower percentage of banned players on the month of December​

Iceman

--------------------------------------------------

[bmark=thereality][/bmark]
The reality - Community course[jumpto=toc]↑[/jumpto]

What is a community? Is it a big mass of people coming together? Or a group of people,settling down on a act of dignity? No,even if all the above are correct,we are talking about a different community here,one that holds the benefits of all positive community adjectives,but has a more pure idea.Let’s look into a community we call InfinityMU.

This is a community we like to describe as - connected,altogether,observant,direct,calm,kind and above all else - one.This is a very important bonus,because when a community stays as one,everything is done a lot more smoother,which increases the success rate a lot.Everybody can be anybody here,but also must be responsible and calm,not to blow their tap off and must hold their breath when provoked.This is not necessary,people do it by heart,the way they were molded by the beliefs of a community.It is like the dream land,that people have sought through the ages,but nowhere else can you find people like those here.

What must we say is the community doing all day?Well they are not lazy,they tend to be involved in all events that take place in the forum.From the Infinity Idol event - to all the Big events that are sponsored by the Staff Team and Server Administration - mainly our dear RESiSTANT,who makes all from the community happy with the big prizes he gives away each month,several times a month.What is a big event in our community? Well, you can call me that I am addicted,but a big event is everything that ranges from a quick go in the game for Hide and Seek to the larger ones that are proceeding each month.PK monthly,Infinity Idol,Top Lucky Voters,The big Christmas events and many more.In-game and Forum events are making this community to love everything even more,who doesnt love a little joy and a smile on his face when he sees good things.I know I do.

Then we can have a look on the Staff team of this community.What comes into your mind when hearing the word Staff Team? You think of big bosses who go around all day and punish people? Nooo,it’s far away from that,punishment is the staff team’s bad emotion which they get from doing it,it’s not fun at all,but as long as there are rule breakers,they have the power to stop them.Those people take care of the community all the time,they are striving only for happiness and safety,without any exception.Taking care of teams,of big masses of people is hard work,and we must support them all the time,because they take care of the community.

Thus at the end,what is left to say?The InfinityMU community has a very cool conception,which leads everyone to think that it’s perfect,well being perfect is impossible,but being absolutely close to perfection like our Community,well good luck on being even close to us.

Have a nice Christmas dear friends,we all love you.

DimER

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.