To RESISTANT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majk

The heavy rain is comin'
Reaction score
Will be put server 6 for pot users then? Do you still think everyone will go there? I don't think so. :)
It won't work, just look in the past. We had similar situation when someone DDoSed our server, after that you moved host somewhere in USA ( For balanced pot) .For some players it was good news, for some not. And what happened later? People started to discuss to move host back to Europe.The result? You moved it back and again some players were happy, some not. I'm sure soon or later people will discuss again about this ( or we are doing it right now lol ) and you know what will be next... It seems like we are in one big circle without exit : /

I want to remind that, its just MY opinion.

RAMPAGE

RESPECT!
Reaction score
To be honest i tried warning you that this will not be a good idea but nobody listen, and now look how much people dislike it. I can barely see anyone who supported this idea comment, and its strange. So much people dislike it, including me, and it has nothing to do with me losing my "fast pots" because i can still own most of the players in game no problems :)

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
Im not sure sir, if everyone loved this update why S4 was empty all the time ? Don't you think that something is wrong? If they loved this why didnt they play there :eek:

Second thing is... the most to say have those who play once a week.IMO,people like them shouldn't comment, coz sometimes they have no idea whats going on in the game.

Regards.
First of all, server 3 is full of afk stores and people marketing, so people usually go there because they see it populated with those people.

Second of all, they still went to server 3 because their Auto-Pots were useless in Server 4, so they couldn't live without that sweet sweet third party advantage, laughable, try to get me wrong on this one.

And Third, because they just don't care.

Also as RESiSTANT mentioned, people hated losing to MGs, thus why i mentioned how you all will **** on us if we make Grand Masters and High Elves to be able to fight back against BMs and LEs.

Majk

The heavy rain is comin'
Reaction score
Second of all, they still went to server 3 because their Auto-Pots were useless in Server 4, so they couldn't live without that sweet sweet third party advantage, laughable, try to get me wrong on this one.
If you mentioned about third party advantage, I can say that now all will depend on Auto-Combo.No offence but what you gonna do now ? Will you Block/delay combo ? Then people will start to do ts-ds. There is always something wrong... Sadly, you can't make it fair for everyone. :sadd:

RAMPAGE

RESPECT!
Reaction score
If you mentioned about third party advantage, I can say that now all will depend on Auto-Combo.No offence but what you gonna do now ? Will you Block/delay combo ? Then people will start to do ts-ds. There is always something wrong... Sadly, you can't make it fair for everyone. :sadd:
Ts ds is not a thing now, unfortunatelly. I could do it very well but when someone comes comboing at me ts ds is fking useless. Now its about combo

SolleMio

IMMORTAL
Reaction score
I was writing about the same thing in other thread. What different is now that always will win the best AC not AP.

HellMade

Made to kill
Reaction score
First of all, server 3 is full of afk stores and people marketing, so people usually go there because they see it populated with those people.

And Third, because they just don't care.

Also as RESiSTANT mentioned, people hated losing to MGs, thus why i mentioned how you all will **** on us if we make Grand Masters and High Elves to be able to fight back against BMs and LEs.
so now even better for auto potters or auto combo people, they will need just combo or , use pots, while others will be doing both, and sadly will cant stand because of slow potting. anyway hate or love, but making slow potting isnt way to make game balanced, char balacing is the way if you want every char would have a chance vs other chars, anyway pm me private il tell what server was best balanced for all chars. anyway balancing chars, is the most pissed,annoying and costing alot of ners and patience, till you will get result, and i think thats why you guys choiced fastest way to make pots slower. (dont get me wrong, just thinking). anyway soon , pretty soon , you will see just more and more people who will say i dont like it. old school rocks all the time, you was need to keep it way it is .

Zeus

Legend
Reaction score
so now even better for auto potters or auto combo people, they will need just combo or , use pots, while others will be doing both, and sadly will cant stand because of slow potting. anyway hate or love, but making slow potting isnt way to make game balanced, char balacing is the way if you want every char would have a chance vs other chars, anyway pm me private il tell what server was best balanced for all chars. anyway balancing chars, is the most pissed,annoying and costing alot of ners and patience, till you will get result, and i think thats why you guys choiced fastest way to make pots slower. (dont get me wrong, just thinking). anyway soon , pretty soon , you will see just more and more people who will say i dont like it. old school rocks all the time, you was need to keep it way it is .
I have nothing to reply to you, since it was already like this with auto combos and auto pots even without this update , and sorry to tell you, you don't really try yourself to find those people and help us to ban them, not a single hack report from you.

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
This update rock hard! no need to do more its perfect. very perfect but these bandwagoners just want to "TAKE THE POWER BACK"... just like in USA server
Resi move server 4 to europe still the same they want server 3 or maybe i can say they just want to "TAKE THE POWER BACK" again.

FOCK THE LAWS

Banned
Reaction score
This update rock hard! no need to do more its perfect. very perfect but these bandwagoners just want to "TAKE THE POWER BACK"... just like in USA server
Resi move server 4 to europe still the same they want server 3 or maybe i can say they just want to "TAKE THE POWER BACK" again.
Server was moved to USA due to the DDoS attack but it was staying and obeying as an European Server.
After DDoS was beated completely , server back to EU. So no complain about it . Server keeps being EU server.

What about delay - I don't know why many people voted for Yes in Nick's suggestion and now almost all of em' disagree with the latest update.
But i disagree with this update either.It's not enjoyable, believe me no more fun like before. In my opinion there're 2 ways to make it funny for people around,

I'm tired of saying and feeling some shameness to repeat but , reduce lags and increase potting delay , from 0.3 to 0.5-6-7 +1 -1,
And second , back it to the normal like it was before and let us enjoy the game.

When the delay was in server 4 , people rarely visited this server ,For instance , i was visiting in order whether somebody calls me fast potter , so i was suggesting him to play exactly to duel at ser4,
but it was only a duel to test who's better in same potting. It was a way not funny duel , maximum 20 scores and these 20 scores was ending in 1 minute. That's mean we was killing each other no longer than 5-6 seconds ,
sometimes 10 +1 -1.

To summurize, nobody complained about server4 at that time because they still had server 3 and was enjoying a lot , but now they lost it too, and that's the reason why people yearning to back the fast potting.

Last edited:

VANDAL

Reaction score
To summurize, nobody complained about server4 at that time because they still had server 3 and was enjoying a lot , but now they lost it too, and that's the reason why people yearning to back the fast potting.
Dont even try to say "People" wanting back the fast potting. to be even clear this what supposed to be you have written
"To summurize, nobody complained about server4 at that time because they still had server 3 and was enjoying a lot , but now they lost it too, and that's the reason why Europeans yearning to back the fast potting."
Majority of the people wanting to have fast pots again is the Europeans.

Last edited:

vanhaizer

VIP
Reaction score
For 3 days off that i have since i take a closer look the server population in S3?for me uts very diFferent from before?usually from 7am morning usa time?the server is already full?but now you can barely see the server to be full?i dont mind with the new update but take a closer look staff theres a lot of players who dislikes the new update?why you let them figure it out how to get a good potrate?yeah somebody says that its very nice with the new update?but if they log in in the game they will gonna talk some bad things?you make a poll in the forum but do you think 100% of that vote is really active in the game?coz there a lot of active players rather than doinh the forum???thanks

FOCK THE LAWS

Banned
Reaction score
Dont even try to say "People" wanting back the fast potting. do be even clear this what supposed to be you have written
"To summurize, nobody complained about server4 at that time because they still had server 3 and was enjoying a lot , but now they lost it too, and that's the reason why Europeans yearning to back the fast potting."
Majority of the people wanting to have fast pots again is the Europeans.

So you want to say "Justice for Pinoy/PH/USA people" ? Don't think so.
When Server was in USA , EU never complained about to add Delay in potting and was agree , that's why we still had some Europeans who were playing.
Want to know something ? It was a big mistake to move Host in USA , and infinity lost really many pupils , it's was a serious damage, but there were no other way because of the DDoS.

This topic is going to be modified from Pot Delay - To Server Host Location. So let's stay on this because you totally have no idea what're are talking about.
The majority is it's not enjoyable in-game and it's a debt of players to remind to the higher members about this problem. Because Resistant should know how this changes effected the players and it's game.
Here we go , here's the people's opinions about the latest update.Resis know about this problem and will try his best to move in a better way.

But once, those who ain't even got infinity main.exe in desktop and their last join was exactly at 2013-2014 speaks with high ego and agree with others opinions.
Try to have your own head and kind of thinking because

- If everybody think the same then nobody of them is realing thinking.

VANDAL

Reaction score
So you want to say "Justice for Pinoy/PH/USA people" ? Don't think so.
When Server was in USA , EU never complained about to add Delay in potting and was agree , that's why we still had some Europeans who were playing.
Want to know something ? It was a big mistake to move Host in USA , and infinity lost really many pupils , it's was a serious damage, but there were no other way because of the DDoS.

This topic is going to be modified from Pot Delay - To Server Host Location. So let's stay on this because you totally have no idea what're are talking about.
The majority is it's not enjoyable in-game and it's a debt of players to remind to the higher members about this problem. Because Resistant should know how this changes effected the players and it's game.
Here we go , here's the people's opinions about the latest update.Resis know about this problem and will try his best to move in a better way.

But once, those who ain't even got infinity main.exe in desktop and their last join was exactly at 2013-2014 speaks with high ego and agree with others opinions.
Try to have your own head and kind of thinking because

- If everybody think the same then nobody of them is realing thinking.
To correct you Pinoy/Latin/American thats fair we know Potting 2/s, No more monster potters like the European.. and dont even say Justice.. i prefer EQUALITY

FOCK THE LAWS

Banned
Reaction score
To correct you Pinoy/Latin/American thats fair we know Potting 2/s, No more monster potters like the European.. and dont even say Justice.. i prefer EQUALITY
I kinda agree with you about equality , let's be equal and have same potting, but it's too boring , people are flying in 2 combos , 5 seconds ts and boom player dead.
You know , not everybody got fast connection and not everybody plays without lags/delays inside of game , and not everybody got WTFast which can avoid these lags.

With this update it's laggy now , and potting so slow for current PVP system. If it's about to reduce Damage of all classes , so it would be nice with this potting ration.
But , whether to increse potting a bit like 4-5/sec , so will be OK either.That's what i want to say.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
For 3 days off that i have since i take a closer look the server population in S3?for me uts very diFferent from before?usually from 7am morning usa time?the server is already full?but now you can barely see the server to be full?i dont mind with the new update but take a closer look staff theres a lot of players who dislikes the new update?why you let them figure it out how to get a good potrate?yeah somebody says that its very nice with the new update?but if they log in in the game they will gonna talk some bad things?you make a poll in the forum but do you think 100% of that vote is really active in the game?coz there a lot of active players rather than doinh the forum???thanks
I miss your point when you say server 3 is barely full,why is it full 80% of the time ?
----
And to answer to the post Europeans want fast pot? Well not everyone,I myself am from Bulgaria and I don't complain about the update,I welcome it as I am sure most of the people do,because it brought some equality and I am sure most of you lose your battles because you got used to those abnormal pot rates,and didn't care about your skills in the fight,which is your minus.

And why do we keep on this discussion since the majority of the SERVER AND FORUM voted YES for the update....?

RAMPAGE

RESPECT!
Reaction score
I miss your point when you say server 3 is barely full,why is it full 80% of the time ?
----
And to answer to the post Europeans want fast pot? Well not everyone,I myself am from Bulgaria and I don't complain about the update,I welcome it as I am sure most of the people do,because it brought some equality and I am sure most of you lose your battles because you got used to those abnormal pot rates,and didn't care about your skills in the fight,which is your minus.

And why do we keep on this discussion since the majority of the SERVER AND FORUM voted YES for the update....?
I guess because not a lot of people who play game visit forum, and now as you see the people who dislike this now are much more than the people who voted NO in the poll. And now the INGAMERS are coming to forum to state their opinion.

VANDAL

Reaction score
I guess because not a lot of people who play game visit forum, and now as you see the people who dislike this now are much more than the people who voted NO in the poll. And now the INGAMERS are coming to forum to state their opinion.
Nah i only see stating their opinions...the majority are from Europe..

Chouji

Banned
Reaction score
Nah i only see stating their opinions...the majority are from Europe..

Mhm, majority of my members are back online, im waiting for them to fully awakened. Thanks for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.