Question abut Dl harakter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memorise.

Legends Never Die !!!
Reaction score
for me dl vs bk in server 3 no buf is boring bk kill dl not up sword wher is sens pvp on dl vs bk no buf is BORING dl no have chance to defense fixs this or do somthink.And it has to be balance with dl die from their own damage

Last edited:

Oly

Prosthantera Ovalifolia
Reaction score
I disagree with that. Coz DL vs BK is equal now. Even the DL don't have swell they have good def. coz of there horse and shield. Only strong bk can kill DL. It depends on ur tactics how to make ur DL stronger. coz as far as i know every BK know how to combo, Combo will give u extra huge damage and DL can handle that even they make strong combo coz of the defence of the DL. I know that the attack of DL now is more stronger.

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score
for me dl vs bk in server 3 no buf is boring bk kill dl not up sword wher is sens pvp on dl vs bk no buf is BORING dl no have chance to defense fixs this or do somthink.And it has to be balance with dl die from their own damage
I totally disagree on your question/suggestion. Do you know why? Coz DL is good enough and it depends on the player how to use DL and also on the sets and the scepter if the option of the items of the DL is good the def will be great and also with the help of the horse and shield on the def. I like the way it is.

CYCO

Reaction score
Agreed DL's got soft on my opinion even w/o buff u can survive plenty of combos now 1 or 2 will do.

-Star.Hell

InfinityMU Rocks!
Reaction score
DL's Weak vs bk w/o buff with this pots 2-3 por sec if have 10 pots dl with 2 ubers easy leave vs bk :D

Owl.

Reaction score
Agreed DL's got soft on my opinion even w/o buff u can survive plenty of combos now 1 or 2 will do.
Hello i totally disagree with you :D it depends on potting rate :eek:ye:

Bear

Cleaver Infinitian
Reaction score
Hello i totally disagree with you :D it depends on potting rate :eek:ye:
in server 3 potting rate is not an issue maybe a pro DL can beat a BK Depends on what Strategy he will make to win the game.. moving of DL is not Prohibited some BK's tell the DL to Do not Run cause they cant make Proper combo's or if a BK uses Speed hack it can be easly detected by a DL if the DL is Pro :)

Just an Opinion of a Slave

From weakest Infinitian Ever​

Melvin

Reaction score
For me, DL can now stand with BM's damage even without swell.. DL's has good defense when they are riding a horse plus with the help of the shield DL can absorb even critical damage of a BM.. So, I disagree with this thread..

Memorise.

Legends Never Die !!!
Reaction score
I disagree with that. Coz DL vs BK is equal now. Even the DL don't have swell they have good def. coz of there horse and shield. Only strong bk can kill DL. It depends on ur tactics how to make ur DL stronger. coz as far as i know every BK know how to combo, Combo will give u extra huge damage and DL can handle that even they make strong combo coz of the defence of the DL. I know that the attack of DL now is more stronger.
if u talk this come ur dl i dont atak u and u die no buf no haxs makro add

-Daft.Punk

Lose Yourself To Dance !
Reaction score
hello all.... about this memorise is right..... bk can easy kill dl w/o buff....it.s not good for dl when you don't have buff you can't kill bk not all but some of them p.s many uber bk are nabs ))) ....will be better if it will balance...

URANUS

Proud AGM of FactioN
Reaction score
in server 3 there are no meaning to play with DL , cause def weak without swell , and dmg not so high too. Even you have 2 ubers and good pot rate any bk which have 2 ubers with normal combo will kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.