InfinityMU Newspaper February Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my dear Infinitians,
February has passed,in our country we call it Little Sechko,but our IS Members don't stop writing,whatever the situation.So we are here again to present you this month's paper

A big thank you to everyone in the team:
Heruvim
DimER
Script

I hope you will enjoy reading this

Articles
[bmark=toc][/bmark]
  • [jumpto=infidol]Infinity Idol[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=cs]Castle Siege[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=ktb]Kill The Boss[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=pme]PK Monthly Event[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=staffupdate]Staff Team Updates[/jumpto]

I'd like to start with the Staff Updates so you can have a brief view of them

Hello fellow Infinitians,Staff members,Administrators and those sneaky and lovable guests who watch us without commenting.
    We at the Infinity Star are here again to provide you with yet another classical update on the Staff Team changes this month,we know we can’t cover your feelings about each one,but we are trying to give you the best and objective display of it.
    Here we go with the first update for this month.

Staff Team Update 01/02/2015 (Sia and Sephora)
    Sephora has rejoined back as a Head Game Master,she will help once more with her experience and dedication.Welcome back.
    Also Sia was promoted to Head Game Master to help out and take care of the Game Master team along with Sephora.Congratulations.
    Staff Team Update 02/04/2015 (CRANZY and Sava)
    CRANZY has rejoined the Moderators once more to lend a hand with his experience.We welcome him back with joy.
    Sava was demoted from the Moderators for inability to continue working as a Staff Member.We wish him good luck.

Staff Team Update 06/02/2015 (Sia)
    Sia decided to back down from the Head Game Master position because he lacks time to cover this job.But he will remain a Game Master as always to help out our team.
    Staff Team Update 08/02/2015 Darkiest
    Darkiest has resigned due to being busy in real life with his job and duties.We will miss him and wish him good luck.
    Staff Team Update 11/02/2015 Iceman
    Iceman has been promoted to Game Master,he passed his trial period successfully and now will manage to help even more the Infinitians.Good job and good luck.Congratulations Effy.

Staff Team Update 20/02/2015 Heruvim
    Heruvim has moved up to Event Master team,he did a great job as a Moderator and now will help our members in the game with events.Congratulations and keep it up.

Staff Team Update 22/02/2015 Aiska
    Aiska has been promoted to Event Master after a splendid application and a big yes from the Staff Team.We are glad to see her there and we wish her good luck in her new position.

Staff Team Update 23/02/2015 Kaneki
    Kaneki has rejoined the Moderators once more to help with his hard work and knowledge.We are glad to have him back.Welcome back Daniel.

So my friends,this is the updates for this month.Be with us again next month to see what changes will appear in the staff.

DimER

Castle Siege,the event that clashes both power and strategy,let's see how it went this month:

Castle Siege Monthly

Woah Castle Siege,the name trembles when spoken.
    This month many interesting fights went on,a lot of blood was spilled,was it for the best?It’s for the best of course,what is fun without some nice fights in the halls of the Castle of Lords.

This month a series of sieges we saw some extremely good defending,some extremely good switchers and some extremely good sealers,everyone who goes there is a professional
    Let’s see who drew the long stick this time:

Castle Siege 07/02/2015
    DEFENDERS:
    SERENITY

ATTACKERS:
    MUSTANGS
    Outrage
    Undead

WINNER:
    MUSTANGS

Castle Siege 14/02/2015
    DEFENDERS:
    MUSTANGS

ATTACKERS:
    NZKGroup
    Outrage
    Fedai

WINNER:
    Outrage
    Castle Siege 21/02/2015
    DEFENDERS:
    Outrage

ATTACKERS:

Fedai
    SUPERIOR
    WeAreHoT

WINNER:
    Outrage
    Castle Siege 28/02/2015
    Defender:

0utrage

Attackers:

WhatsApp
    SUPERlOR
    Fedai

WinneR:

Fedai(Kin) Alliance

So this is our Castle Siege event this month.As you see a lot of interesting fights and winners.We hope that we will see you roaming the halls and fighting next month as well

DimER

We call Idol a person,who has both talent,looks and creativity,let's see who won this month:

Infinity Idol

In this event all Infinitians must show there greatest looks and good outfit that they have especially there Beautiful and Handsome faces, Effort to show there willingness to make, Background to see more good angle that can catch the eye of the judges, Uniqueness to show there awesome work of what they've done, Creativity to show there talent and hard working doing of what they are and etc. You must do what called fan sign, you write there Infinity Idol name of your In-Game Name and your Forum Name. After the Polls the winner will announce it and the winner will receive a Full Option Sacred Mace Of the King and Infinity Idol Tag.

Screen shot of the Winner:
    Partz

Rewards are:
    (sponsored by RESiSTANT)
    -Full Option Season 4 item of choice or Sacred Mace of the King
    -A tag for a month

View attachment 16022

Consolation rewards:
    - 2000credits for each non-winners

Congratulations to the winner and to all participants! And looking forward on your participations on the March's Infinity Idol.

Script

PK MONTHLY WINNER OF FEBRUARY

Human Infinitians are gathering again for this fighting event for those who have an Patiences, Courage and how Brave, Strong are you to fight tighter against all classes of characters you see in. This spontaneous event is a last man standing all classes of players join here are well prepared in order to face all kinds of characters for the win. Meanwhile you must needed a swell for BK/BM, buff's for elf, soul barrier for wizzard/SM and critical damage for DL's.

Here is the Winner of PK MONTHLY

Hello Infinitians,

Since Sephora is kinda busy tonight. I did the host on server 4 10:45PM(GMT+8), Devias PvP Arena. I was thrilled due to a lot of participants. The flow went so smooth. Well, a lot of very good and strong participants remain and went for approximately 20mins to finish the event. In the end we have our winner. It was very fun and exciting.

Winner of this month: Nation*
    Forum account: Amonra*
    Prize: Sacred Mace of King + 13, Tag for a month, 200credits and 2 IMES

Here are some Screenshots:
    View attachment 16061
    View attachment 16062
    View attachment 16063
    View attachment 16064

A short video on the final secs of the Event:

Congratulations and Looking forward to the Next PK Monthly Event.

Script[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[BIG MONTHLY EVENT] KILL THE BOSS OF FEBRUARY​

Introduction:
    Well her we go again the one of the most famous event in this community called the BIG MONTHLY EVENT this event was hosted by our known HGM and GM. In this event is so simple only but hard to do, you know why?, simple, you only kill the BOSS in this event, hard because you are not only the one participating in this event a lot of Infinitians are here well prepared to do this kind of event and willing to risk for the win.

Instruction:
    This kind of event you will only kill BOSS, the HGM or GM that hosting this event. Meanwhile the HGM or GM is using some of a disguise ring so that it will be easy to see. Having in mind for this event the main goal of here is to bring down the BOSS but first you must needed a buff's from other characters because the BOSS is so hard to kill and a lot of Infinitians there are trying to kill the BOSS for the win. If the BOSS defeated you will be rewarded of that thru to your suffering of what you've done. The reward of that is Sacred Mace of King (F.O.+13) if you will be able to kill the BOSS.

Hello, this edition of the event was hosted by Iceman , Fault and me. In the beginning I was the person to host it but unfortunately due to so so many players in one place my internet gave up and i was delaying. Everyone was prepared with buffs and pets :D Thumbs up for the organisation! After i died 2 times we changed it to Fault as hoster but seems like just too many players well prepared with buffs can take us down pretty quickly!

The winner is: ,5Elements
    His prize: Sacred MOK!

View attachment 16084
    View attachment 16085

Infinity Star,
    Script

---------------------------------
    WALL OF SHAME

So who broke the rules? What exactly is a rule? It is a law which is set by the owners and staff members of a faction/community/organisation,since it is a private land,everyone has to obey.
    Unfortunately that's not the case in our world,neither here,so we have those sneaky rule breakers who think that they can get away with their actions.
    I'd beg to differ,so I'd show you the list xD.

Code:
    *Dr.Dre*
    Ayudin
    *StarMon!*
    #Arithilis
    Sararaira
    [S]ebas#
    Boos*Josh5*
    Mihaelo
    KayMan
    MiSSiON
    IBKINathan
    TouchStone
    HoLLyBee
    LduaNz
    Rochelle
    Mhinato
    Avenger
    Oly 
    Maoman
    Edmanz
    NikosPaga
    Fedaikin
    DELTACO
    RedRox
    $h!t
    XKILLER66X
    Abraxass*
    Els*
    [B]ella...
    -Flesh
    Plyyy
    RespecT03
    [D.M]-EXIT
    AmesAmes
    5U5P1754D0
    .Angel
    Fla3iuS
    $xLuinelx$
    AnamorPh
    [GREEN]
    Zekken.
    .Se7thSon*
    JoeHazel
    S@ntaCl@us
    SnaKKee_
    OlympusPH
    CRITIKA
    Spe33dy
    DarkDLoNeX
    MR22GIBO
    Mineski19
    #!Africa!#
    XtremeMove
    BkUltimaT3
    RaveMAn21
    MiSSiON
    +P-I-K-Z+
    GATOTE
    MostHated
    #NightMare
    4DvneGates
    [Limewax]
    -Anonymous
    DeathCode*
    [F]r4nzkie
    Jes
    #Sonic..!!
    [M]ATADOR!
    IMWIZFCK
    BMCalvs09
    NightEvil
    -Mystogan
    B0Y*SHIELD
    InfanT
    *SAF*
    OzzBlow
    nujla
    -Flesh
    #D!scovery
    Rarsa
    Drink.J&B
    MUSTANGI
    lRaral
    CABALEN
    GruzinskiI
    Apapap!
    godsmage
    KaiserBK
    Yamaha
    Nigga.Marv
    BaHalla-!-
    MrJeFFrEy
    danesho17
    GoDfAtHeR9
    Iskemberlo
    DJTrYMoH
    K!CKASS*
    [E]xplOd3*
    FIREwOWaN
    !_!2nd!_!
    -TYRELL*
    MR22GIBO
    MeRvZz
    exhale
    Raidz
    Laggggers
    TamIk
    Torkz
    ChoiLoK
    Manofworld
    Krustinka
    AutoPots
    kittenz
    THERAPiST
    []\/[]-->?
    GTShelBy
    .Abel
    WalaKaLoko
    xxXGXxx
    ampot45
    saf.b!tch
    #Arag
    .Abel
    Edson222
    lmage
    DoodleArt
    Validus
    Bone.Thugs
    [)()OR[)iE
    *.COLD.*
    PinkRanger
    Jona
    RegRubio
    ItcHyWOrms
    (C)-TH1SBE
    They have been blocked,whom with a permanent duration,who with a temporary one,you can't avoid judgement.

DimER

Interview!

Hello Andromeda.Glad you accepted this interview with your busy schedule and all.Are the words that you along some other Head Game Masters,are the most experienced when it comes to hacks?
    Well, I must say that it’s a little bit funny that your first question is immediately related to cheats ;D But it’s understandable, I am sure it’s a topic that many are interested in. When it comes to making decisions in Hack Reports it’s not just me who decides on cases. I have always been motivated into team work and always try to apply it in every situation/decision. The final decision is based on all opinions and mine :) I surely must add here, that even though new cheats are appearing quickly, we are blocking them with the same speed, in order for our players to be able to enjoy a fair gameplay :) Surely me, the current team and previous teams have always tried to keep up to date with the latest cheats and detecting them, however in-game experience mustn’t be underrated since by playing long long time you learn what things are possible and what aren’t.

What is the most vital thing to do to keep everybody happy in-game?
    In my opinion the best way to make an infinitian happy is by providing him attention, seeking his approval, asking his advice. I always try to reply every question i get when I am in game, in order for our players to feel satisfied and happy with our services as Staff team. Best is to have fun, take it easy, make jokes :) It’s a game after all and we are all in it for the fun! Only Infinitians are able to say if I am succeeding in this or no :D Even though I or staff team never really look for any recognition, we really love sometimes to see players deciding to show us that they appreciate our work with screenshots or gifts or just by PMing us to say „Hey, great job on this!” – this is an amazing motivation for us, since you, Infinitians, are our trials and judges. You are the ones that approve or deny us and the purpose of our work in the community

Are you a workaholic?
    Depends ;D I would say I am more of a perfectionist, I don’t really like to make mistakes, that’s why I always check every case or situation at least 3 times. The way I see it – if you are going to work/serve a community and you don’t try hard to keep up with the expectations, then what’s the point?

Do you enjoy your time in this server,what are the benefits for you?
    Of course I do, ever since I discovered Mu online and Infinity in 2012 I have always been attracted to the community :) What’s in it for me? Well, maybe it will sound cliché but I have a great feeling of satisfaction when I see that my efforts can make someone happier or can improve something and I believe that with the great support of Staff Team we are keeping up the server. Besides, I really love to make hard scrambles and to deny ban appeals >:) Joke of course :D

Can you explain the most intriguing situations you have indulged into since you became Head Game Master,first as Otelo,now as Andromeda,2 periods?
    Well, there are so many situations that we face every single day that it’s really hard for me to think of some now. In my first period, when I got promoted, I was quite a recent GM but I still tried to do my best with the support of the team and players. Due to a little complicated situation in that moment, I decided to resign from this position and continue serving the community as a GM without the H. I believe it’s very important for players to understand that tags don’t determine your personality and a tag should never change the way a person is, it’s given because it already fits who you are, not the other way around. Now, when I came back in the same position, I feel much more secure with my decisions and more experienced. Surely I am trying to improve my knowledge every single day due to different cases we are facing, you need to know many things about the gameplay and the game itself with the purpose to protect players and to provide them with joy and fair play. For sure now I am facing much more responsibilities before, some additions have been made. I felt great all the time i have been in the team and one of the reasons for this is the people that were/are in the team as well. I would love to share some funny stories but then i don’t want anyone to feel offended so I will just stop here xD

What are you relationships with the other staff members?
    I hate them all and Nick the most xD
    Jokes apart, my relationships with everyone from staff team are great, we always try to work as a team and talk to each other about everything. There is harmony and a lot of trolling in the staff atmosphere ;D Sometimes I am a little rude when it’s needed, however they know that i don’t do it with bad feelings, but only in the name of the server, which we all love and try to improve every single day. I hope they see in me a person they can trust and rely on but this is something that only they can say.

What about your work? Is it complicated enough to say that it can't be handled by anyone else at this moment?
    Well, I already sort of made myself a regim to follow the things I need to do, as well Staff members are great support and don’t really create more work for me :D
    I am sure that there are many capable people in the server, most of them, but not all, are now in Legends group. I will never say that I am unique or I am the best, because no matter how good you are or try to be, there will always be someone above – it’s just how life works :D I believe everyone with the right motivation, dedication and love for our server can do an amazing job in any position. In the end of the day, if we want to help and contribute, we don’t need a tag for it – it doesn’t make you a different person :) Just gives you more responsibilities :D

Do you critisize yourself a lot?
    I actually always do :D Before taking any decision, I try to look at it from every possible angle and critisize it – highlight the weak points and find explanations for them. I am much more critisizing to myself than to the rest of the team, fortunately for them xD

Tell us a very good tip for the other players.
    Hmm. If you wish to be respected and to create a good name in this community, first of all you need to play fair. We always catch cheaters, sooner or later :) Try to be nice to each other, maybe you have real life/family/girlfriend/boyfriend problems, then come to us in Infinity and we will always keep a warm place for you. Remember the days when you were newbies and had many questions about this intriguing game? Good! Because there are still people that discover our game every single day :) Try to help them and guide them, show them that we are a place to stay. Remember that annoying player that always used to call you „newbie” ? Great! Do you want to be this person now for someone else? I believe everyone can answer this question for themselves. If you wish to contribute to our community, you are always welcome, we appreciate the support. If every one of us puts a little part from his uniqueness in here, then Infinity Dream has been accomplished :)

DimER

Thank you for reading everything my friends

See you next month.

The Infinity Star Team

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.