InfinityMU Newspaper March Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my dear Infinitians,
The spring month is over,we celebrate it with many different occassions,but the team took everything in their hands to make our paper.So we are here again to present you this month's paper

A big thanks to everyone who helped the Infinity Star Team

I hope you will enjoy reading this
Articles
[bmark=toc][/bmark]
  • [jumpto=infidol]Infinity Idol[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=cs]Castle Siege[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=ktb]Kill The Boss[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=pme]PK Monthly Event[/jumpto]
  • [jumpto=staffupdate]Staff Team Updates[/jumpto]

Staff Team Updates
    The Staff team has always been the people who take care of everything in our server,they work day and night to make everyone happy,but changes always occur,this is inevitable,but for good or bad we all support them with everything we got,so we can have fun and be safe at the same time.
    This is March’s Updates

Staff Team Update 03/03/2015 (CRANZY & Script)
    A change in the Moderators happened,CRANZY resigned and Script took over as a Test Moderator after his application was accepted.We wish good luck to both.

Staff Team Update 07/03/2015
    Heruvim became a Game Master and he will do everything to help the server clean.We wish him good luck and welcome him with open arms.

Staff Team Update 11/03/2015 (DimER & Kaneki)
    DimER joined the Event Master’s team to make the server happy with more events and Kaneki took over the Lead Moderator position.We wish both good luck.

Staff Team Update Team Update 25/03/2015 (Fault)
    Fault resigned from Event Master’s team by his own request,we thank him for the service.Good luck

Staff Team Update 31/03/2015 (Marceline)
    Marceline joined the Moderators team as a Test Moderator.Her application got accepted and she is now gonna help with cleaning the forum.
    These are the updates for March,I do hope you got the best view of them.
    DimER

Castle Siege
    Castle Siege – a name which brings fear into men’s hearts,a name which gives down chills on someone’s spine,but there is one thing that eliminates these feelings – GLORY.
    This month the glory has been given to few allies,but it always changes,no one has succeeded yet to keep the castle theirs for long.Let’s see how this month has been.

Castle Siege 07/03/2015
    Defender:
    Fedai(Kin) Alliance

Attackers:
    0utrage
    SUPlERIOR
    BaDBoYsS

WinneR:
    Fedai(Kin) Alliance!

Castle Siege 14/03/2015
    Defender :
    Fedai
    Attackers :
    Outrage
    BadBoys
    lPROSTAR
    WinneR
    Outrage Alliance!

Castle Siege 21/03/2015
    Defenders: Outrage

Attackers:
    BadBoYsS
    UNSOLVED
    OldTeams

Winners:
    BadBoYsS

Castle Siege 28/03/2015
    Attackers:
    0rphans
    Outrage
    Fedai

Defender:
    BadBoYsS

Winner:
    BadBoYsS

Infinity Idol

What is there that makes someone an Idol?
    Is it beauty? Is it creativity ? Or Is it fame?
    Well all of these combined makes someone an idol,but to be an Infinity Idol there is one other which makes you our IDOL,this is the dedication to show our server as the best there is.

Here is our Idol this month:
    March's Winner is:
    arjhay27

And his entry is:

Rewards are:
    (sponsored by RESiSTANT)
    -Full Option Season 4 item of choice or Sacred Mace of the King
    -A tag for a month

DimER

PK MONTHLY EVENT

Summer months are coming so let us feel the heat from the PK MONTHLY EVENT another brave Infinitian succeeded to win in this event he show what tough he are and he make it feel to other Infinitians that he is the strongest among to them. In this event it will test your strength how strong are you and as well your patiences to participate in this event. This kind of event is last standing all players who joined are already prepared in order to win but 1st you will be needed buff's like Swell, Critical Damage, Soul Barrier and Elf buff's.

PK Monthly of March!!​

Hello everyone and welcome back to this month's edition of the biggest PK event in Infinity!
    This one was hosted by Hellrazor, Iceman, Aiska and Fault -> Thank you all for help and support
    They go in server 4 and soon after announcing the event the server was already full :O Many players wished to join , they got a lot of requests and Devias Arena was full as always for this event :) All classes were present, they didn't see MGs xD
    After a long long fight in the end 3 DLs were left and 1 bk - Transcent, *[M]adara* , -Titan- and Phantasm. The final was between -Titan- and Phantasm and turns out they were in the same party the whole time :D

Our winner this month is: Phantasm !!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone for joining, we will be waiting you in the next edition as well!

Here is the video:

Infinity Star Team, Dauntless

BIG MONTHLY EVENT KILL THE BOSS OF MARCH

Introduction:
    Alright the summer is coming lets start some heat of this month the BIG MONTHLY EVENT KILL THE BOSS, this kind of event is the one of most awaited event of all in this month and of all Infinitians cause in this time they will show what they have. The event was hosted by our commonly staff the HGM and the GM.

Instruction:
    This event you will only kill the BOSS the HGM or GM that hosting the event no more else but you can kill anyone who try to blocked your way to the BOSS. For more further informations our beloved HGM or GM is using disguise ring the bigger so that its easy to see the BOSS and kill it, but like in the movies you need some help of others and in this time you will be needed a buff from other characters so that you will be able to defend yourself and as simple to take down the BOSS. Once you defeated the BOSS you will be rewarded of that, of course for your diligent to win and the reward of that is Sacred Mace of The King F.O+13.

The event was hosted today, 18:00 GMT+4. it was hosted at server 5 (Icarus). by: Hellrazor Iceman Heruvim and Bro Aiska. there were a lot of players who tried but finally a BK did it after 24-25 Min.. Hope you enjoyed it guys. see ya next month :)
    Im glad to announce that The Winner is: +RagE+
    Prize: Sacred Mace of The King F.O+13

Here is some SS and Video:

View attachment 16184
    View attachment 16185
    View attachment 16186

Script

The Interview:
    This month we have Heruvim as our subject of interviewing
    This is how it went:

How did you become a staff member and why?

How did I become ? Well i’ve actually never intended to , but desires and goals changes in one’s life through time, not so long ago my best friend here, DimER asked me if I’d like to be part of his Moderators team , at first I was like no, I’ll be in my “gfx corner” , leave me alone * grumpy cat face*.But after a while I decided to take his proposal and I applied and got into the mod team. After some I decided that I want to do something with my knowledge of this game and make use to it in this Server, since it’s the first time where I see so much dedication from staff and owner in a Mu Online server.So in the end I joined the GM Team.

What was your aim when you entered the staff team?
    As I said above, I wanted to be part of the people that helps this server live and keep it clean, my aim was to make use of my vast knowledge about this game.

Why do you think hacks are being used lately?
    For the same reason they always have been used in mmorpgs since the dawn of gaming, people are to inmature and forget that this is just a game meant for fun, and once they lose in pvp ,they cannot deal with it, and instead of motivating them for training and practicing to become stronger than the one that defeated them , they lie to themselves by using illegal softwares to “win” against the one that once defeated them, but that’s not called a win,that’s just an illusion of win, because a hacker in games is not a winner, but a true looser.

When did you learned everything you know about the game?

Among the years that have passed, I’ve been playing mu online ever since the first version of it,I’ve played pretty much every version of it but the ones that remains in my heart are 0.97d and season 3 episode 1 .
    Did someone teach you hack knowledge or you learned by yourself?

Learnt my self through the long experience of playing this version since its first release which was around 7 years ago if I am not wrong almost 8.

Do you get along with all Staff Team Members ?

Yes , of course, I’m glad to be part of the “Serious Trollers Assistance Freaky Family” ( Staff ) like SyosS called it :D.

Every time when you play,do you find something interesting?
    Depends with who am I playing, online gaming was always about playing with someone, playing with friends, I’ve always find my self getting boring fast if I’m playing an online game alone.

Are you a calm person? What is your character,tell the people more about yourself.

Yes I am a calm person, which is the exact opposite of what I used to be years ago XD.Oh well okay I will , untill you get to know me,I tend to a cold person ,and because of that some people tells me that im mean,however that’s not true, I’m just a cold person because, I do not open my self to many people.But people that gets to know me and gets to get under my skin,discovers a totally different person.
    I Enjoy watching Sience Fiction tv shows,movies. I love the rock&metal music and the oldschool music (70s,80s).I love building Computers, i always enjoy helping my friends chosing parts and stuff.
    I like to spend time with my friends,having fun and trolling peeps untill i lose my breath cause of laughing .And of course i love playing with the photoshop!

The Infinity Star team

Status
Not open for further replies.