Welcome guest, is this your first visit?

User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassMax leveliMU BloggerVeteran100000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Character
    Kronwell
    Guild
    MODs
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BozzKillah View Post
    More events and webshop discounts :)
    Are you kidding right now? There are 4 forum events that are hosted monthly with overall prize pool of at least 72,000 Gold Credits, there is ongoing promotion that has been going for a long time and will last until at least end of this month, not to mention that we have daily, sometimes more, sometimes less events, but they are still daily, +EVERY SUNDAY we host big events with prize of Uber SMoK / TMoE with it's accessory. You want MORE?! How about get your lazy ass up and start actually earning the rewards that you so much wish to get?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Signature made by
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    , brought to life by

Arrogance has to be earned, tell me what you've done to earn yours. -House M.D

SuperVIP

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 8%,
    Points required for next Level: 46
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    7 days registered100 Experience Points

Character
    Gehaku
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I just want to suggest a lock system, like you need to register a code in game to lock your account by Trading, removing YO, selling expensive items (uber, semi, etc). For this we can minimize hacking or any type of activity that will lead players on quiting.

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Album picturesTagger First ClassMax leveliMU BloggerVeteran100000 Experience PointsOverdrive

Character
    Kronwell
    Guild
    MODs
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ube View Post
    I just want to suggest a lock system, like you need to register a code in game to lock your account by Trading, removing YO, selling expensive items (uber, semi, etc). For this we can minimize hacking or any type of activity that will lead players on quiting.
    I will let you in on a few secrets:
    • Never reveal your password to anyone, even relative;
    • After playing in internet cafe, if you use such, change password immediately as soon as you are in safe network;
    • Selling of expensive items is controlled by Ubers not being removable and Draco Ubers can be sold only via e-mail confirmation.

In conclusion, be a responsible account owner and nobody will ever hack your account. How come my account has never been compromised in 9 years? :) So instead of adding more annoying features for security, how about you help us spread the awareness of dangers of sharing password? Because we have literally seen people giving their credentials via game chat and those are the ones that complain / leave after they have been robbed of their belongings.

Signature made by
    , brought to life by

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 94%,
    Points required for next Level: 3
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsThree Friends

Character
    Gells*
    Guild
    xOUTLAWx
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Tier-2 weapon for other class? (Not on the draco set.)

Champion
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 5%,
    Points required for next Level: 143
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 143
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree Friends1 year registered

Character
    FaLLen
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

2 excellent option for ancient set, shield, weapon and 1 excellent option for arrow.. it would be great for players who cant afford to donate ubers..

Credits to Heruvim

Vash Stampede
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 78%,
    Points required for next Level: 45
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Overall activity: 20.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsFurniture awardThree Friends

Character
    KaitoKidd
    Guild
    DreamS
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

hmm i will suggest to change uber set bcoz changing uber set is applicable only when u bought it 1week , what if i want to change uber set when in bored with my old set bought 5yrs ago, i will suggest to have enough price to change uber set for example 5$ to change my old uber set hmmm its just my thought thanks

Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    Kronwell
    Guild
    MODs
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    157 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MAKABAGO View Post
    2 excellent option for ancient set, shield, weapon and 1 excellent option for arrow.. it would be great for players who cant afford to donate ubers..
    There are many semi players that overpower uber players just by being good at the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by iGotYou View Post
    hmm i will suggest to change uber set bcoz changing uber set is applicable only when u bought it 1week , what if i want to change uber set when in bored with my old set bought 5yrs ago, i will suggest to have enough price to change uber set for example 5$ to change my old uber set hmmm its just my thought thanks
    And have people change all their T1 into T2 for little to no cost? Also, each set has it's own advantage but overall they are as balanced as possible, so you can choose your favorite play style. Not to mention, that eventually you might become nostalgic and want your old sets back, you will request again and even though it comes out cheaper, it makes it so having the server running would become way harder, because the ability to keep the server running and introducing new things, it all costs money and time, which is why server very much depends on the donations, literally every bit of donations go towards making the server better, not 1 cent is taken for personal pleasures, it all goes into advertising, hosting, upkeep, anti cheat. Without these donations, server simply could not be in the shape it is right now. If you can't or don't want to donate for new set, you have all the opportunities to win in numerous events and earn the desired items that way. If there is a will, there is a way, but this suggestion will not happen, this has been suggested before and nothing has changed, it still won't be introduced, at least for near foreseeable future.

Signature made by
    , brought to life by

Flame On!

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 57%,
    Points required for next Level: 87
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 87
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Overall activity: 30.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    DFiX
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Default Callback Image

Hello, Infinity Team,
    What you want to have / happen in InfinityMU?
    InfinityMU should be more known to other MU players around the world.
    We can do that by advertising or sharing on any social media platforms yet I found something that might turn off potentials players or future donors.

I was on my way to share the website like to share it with my friends and it has this call back image:

I'm not sure if that looks presentable or the image is related to MU world or something.
    I tried sharing one of the top servers of MU and this is what they have:

This technique is part of they called "SEO" or part of being professional to other gaming servers

Is this is a big work?
    No, It can only take 5-10 minutes on changing the code.

I am a professional Web Developer and I know that it can help the server/community to grow more and help the server up and running.

I am willing to help and share my knowledge just let me know. PM is the key :)

Regards,
    Jhimson
    Last edited by Djinny; 05-20-2020 at 03:50 PM. Reason: removed advertising image

I love you all <333333333

Character
    RESiSTANT
    Guild
    Admins
    My Mood
    Hot
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    783 Post(s)
    Tagged
    121 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    370 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DFiX View Post
    Hello, Infinity Team,

InfinityMU should be more known to other MU players around the world.
    We can do that by advertising or sharing on any social media platforms yet I found something that might turn off potentials players or future donors.

I was on my way to share the website like to share it with my friends and it has this call back image:

I'm not sure if that looks presentable or the image is related to MU world or something.
    I tried sharing one of the top servers of MU and this is what they have:

This technique is part of they called "SEO" or part of being professional to other gaming servers

Is this is a big work?
    No, It can only take 5-10 minutes on changing the code.

I am a professional Web Developer and I know that it can help the server/community to grow more and help the server up and running.

I am willing to help and share my knowledge just let me know. PM is the key :)

Regards,
    Jhimson
    Problem is fixed. Thanks for your report.

Should you notice other web issues do not hesitate to contact me directly.
    Stay cool
    Vote For Us Every 12 Hours

Our FB Fanpage:

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

READ »

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

HOW

Mail us at our 24/7 Support E-Mail
    or send me a
    if you need help.
    My Skype ID: resistant.bg

Narutooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RASENGAN

Sword Pupil
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 76%,
    Points required for next Level: 12
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Character
    towerofgd
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I don't want to hold ctrl in order to kill another player, it would be better to just tap ctrl once to enable PK mode and then tap ctrl to disable PK mode.

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread Information