Legends Never Die!!

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Overall activity: 15.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassTagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsMax level

Character
    Abesta
    Guild
    OldSchooL
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,085 Times in 2,746 Posts
    My Mood
    Cool
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    111 Post(s)

Hello guys, I suggested this one twice already but yet no response. So I am trying my third.

"Making BKs swell buff as instantly fulling HP to its new value, whenever it used. So Lets say BKs have 120k hP and when they use swell they have about 450k. But they need to use potion to make their HP fulls to its new value. But with this feature, which I know its possible, will full their HP instantly to 450k. Sure this is not Healing buff, maybe some of you will get confused and think "then hey, when ever I got hit, i can click swell and my HP will be max". No, it not works like that. It just max your HP to new value if you use it first time. Since if you use it next time while you already used that, you cant max your HP, because your HP value is already 450k and it wont change.

It will help BKs resist some unfair gankings in Arena while someone stay AFK on them and doesnt let them max their HP after swell. If am not mistaken, it works like that in Duel Room.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A fan of InfinityMU...!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Abesta
    It is not whether you win or lose, it is all about how you played the game. Win or Lose, always try to be hard opponent to be passed...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abesta For This Useful Post:

Harmodius. (08-19-2019)

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread Information