Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 0%,
    Points required for next Level: 0
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 22.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    -BeN*
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 771 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

we already have new items lol , what you want to make , another full of items server?
    anyway if you add new items again , lme suggest this , add limited time items > if you add new sets , let players buy them only 1 month or 2 weeks , like this they will be more expensive in game and well be little special

at cs i suggest to move the switch statues from right and left little to middle , like on global , because is little easy to hold switch because players always stay on the corner then will be more fun :) and harder to win cs

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BeN For This Useful Post:

Nikki (07-03-2015), Rupert (07-04-2015)

*Ao_Kiji*

Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 49%,
    Points required for next Level: 102
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience PointsFurniture award

Character
    liroi
    Guild
    RELAXING
    Level
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

i want u to make rave set ancient option's to work the 30% dmg for two handet not working and rave is like normal fo
    *Ao_Kiji*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Infinity Support Staff
    Users Country Flag
    Overall activity: 99.6%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    Wrathbinge
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,396 Times in 1,274 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

I'd would like to suggest new kind of In-game events, not just the casual one let's think on something special that make our players enjoy their gameplay. Remember before we used to make cool Pk Events, Big Events. Let's improve ourself. Also what about increase our popularity bringing up new comers? I know ye always theres new comers everyday, but let's increase the mount of them. How? Let's expend some $, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram advertisement. Honestly it's kinda cheap and it really helps a lot, plus we can still make some events like this Click . About add new items, i'm agaisn't that. Because this it's INFINITY MU SEASON 3. If you want new items, classes and so son feel free to visit our sister server InsaniaMu. Yeah that could make our members happy but honestly it changes the game itself and fcks up the market. How about add new in-game mechanism? Like the last update with the Reset NPC and so. Another good way might be using the daily events like Devil's Scuare, Blood Castle, and so on. Doing Forum Events or Big Events about these.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMaster
    lme suggest this , add limited time items > if you add new sets , let players buy them only 1 month or 2 weeks , like this they will be more expensive in game and well be little special
    Alright let's see, Venci just add an weird S10 Set. Great i got like 150$ i will buy 10 of these, after a month venci removes it from the Webshop and so on. Now that there's no way to get that set besides buying it from others, can i really sell it overpriced? Yes because i'm able tho. Things like that kill our market dude u-u.

Regards.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wrathbinge For This Useful Post:

Isotope (10-22-2015)

Users Country Flag
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassOverdriveMax level100000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender

Character
    Nikki
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,083 Times in 3,928 Posts
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    22 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    359 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbinge View Post
    I'd would like to suggest new kind of In-game events, not just the casual one let's think on something special that make our players enjoy their gameplay.
    We are working on it :p keep an eye on the forum. when all is done i will launch a thread :) dont worry :)
    be nice, play fair, be happy ^^

^----------------------***************--------------------^

Infinity Support Staff
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First ClassFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    Wrathbinge
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    We are working on it :p keep an eye on the forum. when all is done i will launch a thread :) dont worry :)
    Oh oh oh will be checking then. Just saying that with the actual mount of Event Masters & Game Masters lotta of great events could be done :P.

Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassCreated Album picturesFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    -BeN*
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,485 Times in 771 Posts
    My Mood
    Blah
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbinge View Post
    I'd would like to suggest new kind of In-game events, not just the casual one let's think on something special that make our players enjoy their gameplay. Remember before we used to make cool Pk Events, Big Events. Let's improve ourself. Also what about increase our popularity bringing up new comers? I know ye always theres new comers everyday, but let's increase the mount of them. How? Let's expend some $, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram advertisement. Honestly it's kinda cheap and it really helps a lot, plus we can still make some events like this Click . About add new items, i'm agaisn't that. Because this it's INFINITY MU SEASON 3. If you want new items, classes and so son feel free to visit our sister server InsaniaMu. Yeah that could make our members happy but honestly it changes the game itself and fcks up the market. How about add new in-game mechanism? Like the last update with the Reset NPC and so. Another good way might be using the daily events like Devil's Scuare, Blood Castle, and so on. Doing Forum Events or Big Events about these.

Alright let's see, Venci just add an weird S10 Set. Great i got like 150$ i will buy 10 of these, after a month venci removes it from the Webshop and so on. Now that there's no way to get that set besides buying it from others, can i really sell it overpriced? Yes because i'm able tho. Things like that kill our market dude u-u.

Regards.
    k lme say this , I live on 1 of biggest town's in romania , if i rent 1 advertise table because is not so much for 1 month , what i get ? nothing ,because i dont need anything , server 3 is not for europe , we have slow pot there , europe server is empty , i cant have fun on server 3 , i cant have fun on europe server , so tell us something here to make us help the server with big advertise

my suggestion was something to make me donate here again , i told this some years ago , don`t matter how expensive the items are if is something special i can donate for 1 set 100-200 euro
    I play other games where i give 150 euro only for 1 weapon , and many players are like me because many players like to collect items , rare items ;)

I wont leave this server because i like it , but i cant help it to much because i help for nothing , maybe many of you don`t understand my way of thinking or maybe i don`t express my thoughts well or maybe i don`t write good but who understand what i want to say here , i`m sure they think like me
    Last edited by BeN; 07-04-2015 at 02:21 AM.

Infinity Support Staff
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    Wrathbinge
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMaster View Post
    k lme say this , I live on 1 of biggest town's in romania , if i rent 1 advertise table because is not so much for 1 month , what i get ? nothing ,because i dont need anything , server 3 is not for europe , we have slow pot there , europe server is empty , i cant have fun on server 3 , i cant have fun on europe server , so tell us something here to make us help the server with big advertise

my suggestion was something to make me donate here again , i told this some years ago , don`t matter how expensive the items are if is something special i can donate for 1 set 100-200 euro
    I play other games where i give 150 euro only for 1 weapon , and many players are like me because many players like to collect items , rare items ;)

I wont leave this server because i like it , but i cant help it to much because i help for nothing , maybe many of you don`t understand my way of thinking or maybe i don`t express my thoughts well or maybe i don`t write good but who understand what i want to say here , i`m sure they think like me
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbinge
    Also what about increase our popularity bringing up new comers? I know ye always theres new comers everyday, but let's increase the mount of them. How? Let's expend some $, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram advertisement. Honestly it's kinda cheap and it really helps a lot, plus we can still make some events like this Click .

That's my idea to increase our popularity. Alright so you want some new items and so on to donate euros / usd. What about those users which can't donate those mounts of money? That's what i'm talking about. For example i stopped donating since 2011 or so, why? Sadly the Euro / USD It's very expensive in my country. Yeah i can donate via SMS, but sadly it's an misery the mount of credits you get for it. And same like me there are lotta of players who stopped donating cause their country economy.

Like y said, let's work hard and increase our server popularity, I really want the Old Infinity Mu again, those times when you had to wait to log in sv 3, sv 4 was always almost full. Sv 1-2 like 50%, that's what i want. And sadly Venci can't make it himself without the community's help, so why can't we give a hand?

Banned
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsFurniture awardiMU Blogger

Character
    LUVS
    Guild
    UGLY
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I wanna see you more in-game resistant, I know your busy always busy but a time for us to talk to you have fun with you ingame. No homo

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rupert For This Useful Post:

BeN (07-04-2015)

Infinity Support Staff
    Users Country Flag
    Achievements:

Character
    Wrathbinge
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    96 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rupert View Post
    No homo

LOL xD! Btw he always log in-game testing new stuff, sometimes he even lvl up, check the spots and that. But he is like a Ninja, you will never see him till he wants tho :D

PD: Dude that signature, fap fap fap.

Infinitians Support <3
    Users Country Flag
    Level completed: 9%,
    Points required for next Level: 367
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 367
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassCreated Album picturesTagger Second ClassQuality Poster
    Awards:
    User with most referrers

Character
    Andromeda
    Guild
    Admins
    Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,177 Times in 2,730 Posts
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's not enter big discussions, the idea of this topic is for everyone to share what he/she would like to see and then we will additionally discuss the good ideas. So far we have added new things and new map, remember that we are season 3 after all, summoner and other things arent season 3 material. The more we keep adding from newer seasons, the less we will continue being the original custom seasin 3 with 4-5 season 4 and 7 sets customly added.

made by Heruvim

>>
    <<
    >>
    <<

Other signatures [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ] [
    ]

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Andromeda For This Useful Post:

FLAQ (12-03-2015)

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information