[Busy Guild Names] Already used Guild name by inactive Guild Master? Get it now!

Mr.Yoso

DEMIGODZ
Reaction score
Hi,

May i request to change my guild name "DIM3GODZ" now to "DEMIGODZ", because that guild is already gone and inactive.

Thanks and Keep Safe Always.. Happy Gaming!!!

Draco™

Reaction score
Hello,

Years ago, I think I used the guild name Council, I'm not quite sure its here or on our sister server. Anyhow, I would like to request the my guild Senate, from my Guild Master IGN Legatus to be changed to Council

Thank you!

iAmMinato

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Venci, I would like to get my guild Dynastie name back. It was left in use in one of the arena accounts that I was using and was banned for reasons you already know. I would like the name for my main account. It would be to change KOHAKU for Dynastie, please

JahLove

Top Contributor
Reaction score
Hi sir,

I hope you are having a good day!
If this is still available, i wanted to have Impulse free from it's inactive GM.

Thank you, :)

SuperStell

Legend
Reaction score
Hi @VENCi

I'd like to request to make FactioN Guild Name free, I create it in one dummy account but now I don't have acess anymore to that account, guild has no members.

Thanks!

🤙

Outcast

Reaction score
Hi Sir Vinci,
Good day i hope your doing great
I would like to use the Guild Name Avengers, i have a current guild named RUNNERS can u change it to Avengers sir.. thank you and more power.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
BUmp!

rak1

Turk
Reaction score
Hello,
I would like to request to make "Sezar" guild name free. Guild master already inactive.

Obito

Akatsuki 死
Reaction score
Hi @RESiSTANT i hope u have a good day
I would like to request to make OldTimes guild name free. Guild master already inactive.