Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score

MuOnline High Resolution Patch
version 1.1 Public Beta

watch in HD and full screen for the best performance

Since the succes of the first Antilag Patch i released 10-11 years ago was tremendous and almost everyone used it or is using it right now, i am back with a new great project. The Antilag is now at version 9, many skinners,editors and regular players brought up new ideas and files to make it better and that's what i am expecting to happen to this patch over time as well !

It's a work made by a single person, over 1 year of editing, almost 3900 files edited, and today i am happy to release the Public Beta version. It's something that will improve the original game, it makes it more realistic,it will enhance the promotional videos made, the screenshot events and ofcourse the entire gaming experience.

Because the features list is...huge i will brake it down in few categories:
-Items visual overhaul
-Maps visual overhaul
-NPC's visual overhaul
-Monsters visual overhaul
-Effects visual overhaul

Please bare in mind that this is patch does not contain any custom skins such as "pink weapons" or "blue wings" and it will not take away the originality of the game. It's just a complete overhaul, and everything looks better.

Download & Installation guide for the best gaming experience
(please follow the exact instructions i provide)

1.Make sure you have a fresh InfinityMU client installed
2.Run the Autoupdater.exe from the client
3.Download High Resolution Patch
http://dll.infinitymuonline.com/patch/High Resolution Patch Public Beta Release.exe
4.Run the installer and point it where the game is installed (Example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\InfinityMU)
5.Install the patch
6.Run the game using the Mu.exe (not with Autoupdater and not with main.exe)
7.Press F10 in game
8.Enjoy the game !

Kindly refrain from posting in this thread unless its for suggestions or objections. I do not wish to see spam, or unwanted posts, despite the fact that they may mean well. You can thank me through Visitor Messaging or thanks button. Lets keep this thread clean. Yes, "good job bro" or things along those lines are spam.

Credits:

High Resolution Patch - abysel
Artwork (banner and installer background) - Scarlette
Promo teaser and trailer - -HOLYRED-
Installer Logo and Rules - InfinityMU
Closed Beta Testers - Kurt,Yeezus!,[IFRIENDS]Xeltran[/IFRIENDS] and Savalan

Best regards,
DR3AMS

Last edited by a moderator:

Emil`

Reaction score
all know our community has a lot of talented players/editors but today i saw the best of them! Thank you abysel

Halfdanjal

That shit is hard but I make it look easy
Reaction score
I wanted to ask. Would this decrease my fps dramatically or just a bit? I'd really like to use it, but before I get my new PC, I don't know will my laptop hold the pressure.. :D Anyway, really nice work, you are doing good for the community and showing that you care, keep this on and what do you know, pretty soon you might get to be an EM :p

Reaction score
The map's detail indeed very good, however i feel my char's set is have some grain effect, maybe this because my laptop's vga not high, im gonna test it at my PC tmrw ;D
Very good job abysel, I can't wait next project from you :thumbsup:

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
iz good.
no fps drop (the hell why would it drop im runnin on gtx 750ti)
it feels like 2011 hahahaha

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
all know our community has a lot of talented players/editors but today i saw the best of them! Thank you abysel
So kind of you Emil ! thank you !
I wanted to ask. Would this decrease my fps dramatically or just a bit? I'd really like to use it, but before I get my new PC, I don't know will my laptop hold the pressure.. :D Anyway, really nice work, you are doing good for the community and showing that you care, keep this on and what do you know, pretty soon you might get to be an EM :p
If you can play the original game you will also be able to play with this patch !
And about EM, i offered my services once, not gonna do it again :).
i love the map details it is extremely good and there are no different using this and original infinitymu files of fps drop..
-using quad core processor
It might have a slight fps drop because i played with the effects also...but not overwhelming.
The map's detail indeed very good, however i feel my char's set is have some grain effect, maybe this because my laptop's vga not high, im gonna test it at my PC tmrw ;D
Very good job abysel, I can't wait next project from you :thumbsup:
Thx Scarly ! Btw my offer still stands if you would like to colaborate with me on the Interface :p
iz good.
no fps drop (the hell why would it drop im runnin on gtx 750ti)
it feels like 2011 hahahaha
This game needed this kind of update...it is old and not much can be done to make it more realistic but i did my best.
Where are the HD? i see only more points..
You preffer the blury effects and 1 piece sets the original game had?

Yeezus

Yeezus
Reaction score
As I said in PM. This revamp is Great :3 But sadly, my laptop can't handle the lag :< (Poor me :<) But it's 10/10 for me ! Keep it up!

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
As I said in PM. This revamp is Great :3 But sadly, my laptop can't handle the lag :< (Poor me :<) But it's 10/10 for me ! Keep it up!
Yes thank you for the beta feedback!
Im waiting for more feedback for any other users that installed the patch ! Criticism is also welcomed, i can get a better picture of how this Patch was recieved and what should i change in the following updates!

Please feel free to speak out your suggestions/ideas!

Best regards,
DR3AMS

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Just installed it. I have to say, gives the game a new look not ruining the original game. Didn't give me any fps drop, very good! :) This should be sticked.

Halfdanjal

Reaction score
Well, you can try it anyway, just backup your original game files and if drop is too big, replace them.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Well, you can try it anyway, just backup your original game files and if drop is too big, replace them.
It also has uninstall feature: go to Control Panel>Add/remove programs>High Resolution Patch>Uninstall and then run the game autoupdater.
Good luck and hope you like it ! :)

Ashtaroth!

KARMA'S A PEACH!!!!!
Reaction score
Already downloaded it. Will patch it later on. Now too tired to play. Holiday is break from any games for me XD!

Status
Not open for further replies.