Guide Donate via Paypal using PayMaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuBM

Reaction score

Note: This guide is for only the people who live in the philippines.

PayMaya have a virtual VISA card which we can use to verify our paypal accounts and be able to pay online using PayPal, follow the steps below on how to do it.

Step 1: PayMaya can only be used on our mobile phones (android/IOS) so please go to Play Store/App Store and Download the App.

Step 2: Register a account (Make sure all the fields are legit, username, password, address) since we need this to verify our paypal accounts so if ever you do not have a paypal account yet please do register.

Note: PayMaya and Paypal requires a verification on your email/phone number

Step 3: After you successfully registered in PayMaya, Tap on view card and you will see like what the image below is showing.

Note: Be sure not to show those information to anyone else except you.

Step 4: Before you can verify your Paypal Account using PayMaya, you need to load up your PayMaya account with a maximum amount of PHP 200.00 , so to load up your account you can go to your nearest 7 Eleven Branch and ask the counter for assistance to load up your account.

Note: You only need your Phone Number (the one you used to register on PayMaya) and the amount you want to load your account.

Step 5: The Machine will give you a receipt, after that go to the cashier and pay the amount (No Additional Fee to Pay).

Step 6: You will receive a text message that your account was successfully loaded so please go now to your PayPal Account and Click on "Get Verified".

Step 7: Fill Up The fields, select visa card and enter the information that you have on your card on your PayMaya (Step 3 Image).

Step 8: If the verification is successful you may now donate in InfinityMU through paypal.

Note: Dont give a **** if your paypal balance on your account in paypal is $0.00 since you will use your virtual visa card(PayMaya) to pay the bills. (See Screenshot below and look for the circled information).

And now you may now donate through PayPal on the Webshop!

IMPORTANT: The reason I asked you to load up your PayMaya account first because PayPal will get a specific amount on your PayMaya to verify your account, if you successfully verified your account Paypal will return your money used on your verification after 2-3 days.

Thank You,
With your donation you will help InfinityMU to develop and maintain in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

BtwoB

Banned
Reaction score
if i want to buy 25$ uber set in infinitymu.
i need to load my paymaya account?
and ready to go? same as paypal?

MuBM

Reaction score
if i want to buy 25$ uber set in infinitymu.
i need to load my paymaya account?
and ready to go? same as paypal?
if you want to buy a uber set worth $25, just load up ($25 now is less than 1.5k pesos at the moment) your PayMaya account that is connected in your PayPal account and you can now buy a uber set on webshop using PayPal *thumbsup

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
So all I need to do is, top-up that Payma app and transfer it to Paypal correct?

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
On your guide tha maximum you can load in PayMaya is 200php + 1500php load in paymaya for 1 Uber set?

MuBM

Reaction score
On your guide tha maximum you can load in PayMaya is 200php + 1500php load in paymaya for 1 Uber set?

the maximum amount you need to load on your PayMaya to verify your PayPal account is 200. After the verification you can load up your account up to 50k pesos per day

see https://paymaya.com/faq/ for more info

So all I need to do is, top-up that Payma app and transfer it to Paypal correct?

Top-up>>verify paypal>>done you can load your PayMaya account and use PayPal as a middle man on your online purchases

Jes

/ˈnôrm(ə)l/
Reaction score
the maximum amount you need to load on your PayMaya to verify your PayPal account is 200. After the verification you can load up your account up to 50k pesos per day

see https://paymaya.com/faq/ for more info
Looks like the 200php is for registration on paymaya only? Ok ok. I get it.
There is no 7Eleven store here in my place, What load will do?

MuBM

Reaction score
Looks like the 200php is for registration on paymaya only? Ok ok. I get it.
There is no 7Eleven store here in my place, What load will do?
Here are the list of options on where you can load up your PayMaya:

Robinson’s Department Stores
SM Business Centers
7-eleven stores with Cliqq kiosks
BDO online and mobile banking

Reactions: Jes

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Top-up>>verify paypal>>done you can load your PayMaya account and use PayPal as a middle man on your online purchases
I don't understand this. 200 for registration of your PayMaya account? then Verify Paypal? (How) Then if I already done verifying my Paypal account. Will it directly go through my Paypal account once I loaded my PayMaya? Or should I transfer it manually?

MuBM

Reaction score
I don't understand this. 200 for registration of your PayMaya account? then Verify Paypal? (How) Then if I already done verifying my Paypal account. Will it directly go through my Paypal account once I loaded my PayMaya? Or should I transfer it manually?
Lets keep the story short, PayPal doesnt let you verify your account using PayMaya unless it has a specific amount required to verify it. And to be sure, you need to load up your PayMaya 200 pesos (maximum) to verify your PayPal.

After verification, your PayPal Account Balance will not show your PayMaya balance because it will just act as a "Middle Man" to your online purchases.

By Default your PayPal account will get money from your PayMaya if it is verified.

The one encircled below is my PayMaya visual Visa Card

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Good guide as always, i will Stick this so everyone can see it :).

Status
Not open for further replies.