[RESi's Birthday Event] InfinityMU Graffiti

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score

Hello friends!

Today, August 1, is my birthday!
To join my event follow the instructions below.

1. Create something like the sample below for InfinityMU in your real life and take a photo on it.

2. Upload it and post it in this thread. Do not forget to put your in-game name in the photo so I can add your prize.

3. Sample

After your post I will add between 1000-8000 Gold Credits for web shop to your account (depends how much I like it!).

*In this event everyone who participate will get reward from 1000 up to 5000 Web Shop Gold Credits.

Rules:

1. You can post only one time!
  2. You must write InfinityMU and your main character in InfinityMU and something else to get my attention (anything). Just don't worry. You can also say 'happy birthday' or just insult me or something related to all players in InfinityMu. Haha.
  3. Don't try to cheat. I will add the credits to only one account and entry to you.
  4. You need to be registered user on our forums and have at least 2 posts + introduction about you in at this forum: http://forum.infinitymu.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17 to give your entry in this event.

Prizes:
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
Gold Credits;
* 5000 Gold Credits;
* 6000 Gold Credits;
* 7000 Gold Credits;
* 8000 Gold Credits.- You will receive one of these rewards to your account depending how much I love your photo!

Event final date is August 3rd, 2016 (23:59, UTC+3)

BE CREATIVE!

Thank you.

kulot

VIP
Reaction score
Hi sir resi, Happy Happy birthday.

here's my entry to your lovely event :)

Chanz

Banned
Reaction score

IGN: Diaval.

Bruno

Reaction score
Well, I didn't find a pencil, so I had to take my mom's cosmetics (She'll kill me xD); since I had no pencil, I'll write a little letter here:

Dear Ventsislav, I've been here since I was 11 or 12 (You were 18 at that time if I'm not wrong) now 26; it means that you've lived the 30% of your life (until now), standing me LoL (tho the worst part of me was given to Zulu aka Nick lol) but now I'm grown xD, but 30% that's just too much, lot of years, that's what I call real oldness and loyalty, I don't use to participate in this kind of events, but now this worths it, I just want to wish you a real happy birthday and to pass many more!

(NOTE: if I don't win, I'll own your ass, since my mom will own the mine :haha:)

ENJOY :D

Gilmour

Draco™

Reaction score
Happy Birthday boss! :)

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for your warm wishes! All rewards are already added. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.