"We must do something"

Status
Not open for further replies.

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
About Players before and now, we all know that before in infinitymu there alots of player who play Infinitymu
Server 3 are full and hard to get in, but now a day there are only few left :( and i miss the old one's
Im Suggesting we must do something to get people's inttention to play Infinitymu Again.
Post any Suggestion you have "Infinitymu Player loyalty and Long live"
miss those's day:(

BadKnight

Legend
Reaction score
It's not like the server is dying or whatsoever. It's more than alive than what you think. We got different time zones and keep this mind too. In EU, the sun is just rising up. Some parts of the world is in night and some parts are in the middle of the day, at work and going schools. I see your flag is in PH. I suggest you to go online around 7-10pm GMT+8 (PH time). Server is always at red status (meaning close to full).

iNewbee

VIP
Reaction score
It's not like the server is dying or whatsoever. It's more than alive than what you think. We got different time zones and keep this mind too. In EU, the sun is just rising up. Some parts of the world is in night and some parts are in the middle of the day, at work and going schools. I see your flag is in PH. I suggest you to go online around 7-10pm GMT+8 (PH time). Server is always at red status (meaning close to full).
before here on phil when i log in around 1oclock-6 oclock .its really hard to log in in server 3 dou of lots people playing/inside in the server
but now, when im playing. 3-8PM only people on lorencia , not same like before to many people selling/ Store in lorencia not like not. u can almost count them

Bruno

Reaction score
Do you know how it was to play at the 2008 or 2009?, Even 2010; it was too crazy, and when you got to devias gate (we used to PvP there, more than in arena, but well now its arena the main xD); it was like to be at the 2nd World War, full of friends fighting and having fun, but when the uber items appeared there were a lot who couldn't donate so they became weaker then left, others guys were growing up so the real life made them to leave because we all are going to get something more important to spend our time than in a game (sad but true), some people has left because of the arrogancy of the players of these times, to be honest, now there are a lot of arrogant asses ingame, old times weren't like that, so most of the things I've stated above are really hard to be enhanced, when someone feels weak I know how fkin humiliating it is, if someone tells you for example that a FO can beat an uber it likely happens but it won't happen more than 1time each 100, if they still are saying that I'm wrong, then they aren't in my shoes they haven't played with the same "gaming experience" which I've got. There are lot of reasons which the people leaves, I won't talk about cheaters, because sh!t there are in the whole world

Last edited:

Supervisor

We Are One Piece
Reaction score
No, not possible.
They now have their own lives to live, their own troubles to solve, their kids to raise, their careers to develop & their time to save :)
Time goes by, things change.

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
First of all let me point out a few things.

Our server has not had a significant decrease of people,we have a lot of people as before and our forums even have more users active than before.

The Staff team is doing all they can to improve your daily life in our server.The Administrator tries to bring more nice things in this season,and the things we have here are not present in ANY OTHER SERVER. We have unique things and other unique stuff is brought every few months. We're doing our best and it won't be bad if the players help us with some nice ideas which we take into consideration if they are reasonable. http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?87510-What-you-want-to-have-happen-in-InfinityMU
Venci has posted this thread so you can share your ideas,share them and if he agrees,he will add them.

Also we have this section http://forum.infinitymu.net/forumdisplay.php?10-Feedback-and-Suggestions
If you have a nice idea you can suggest it there and if it can be done and it's reasonable it will happen.

So I see no reason for this thread to exist,it seems it turns into a spam thread for no reason when I gave you 2 places to post your ideas,do it and this way you can help improve our server :)

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.