How ist possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

powerpots

Banned
Reaction score
Ku ku,

I have question to RESISTANT about the Siege Registration.

As you know,Citizen's got registered on a Siege and added succesfull Sign Of Lords for being there.
We was there few,like 2 party (8 player).

But anyway,it can not be given as a reason.As i understood,RESISTANT Cancelled our Registration without asking and gived chance to the Imfrawor.

Let me ask,why? Maybe Imfrawor has a more chance in a siege,maybe they got lots of online but its not a consequence.

If they are late to add Sign of lords for registration,its not our target and everyone is under the Rules here as i know.

I want to hear the Reason of kicking us out from the Siege,hope it will be clean explain to us.

p.s.Let me remind you guys,Clown owned a siege one time with 7 player.

STAG-1000 Sign of Lord
Citizen-156 Sign of Lord
iiAm-155 Sign of Lord
Imfrawor-0 Sign of Lord

Date:20.08.2016

-Guild Master of Citizen

Cheer.

Last edited:

powerpots

Banned
Reaction score
Are you talking about this siege?
ImFraWor is one of those attackers in this CS.
Please clarify your question.

NOTE: Next time post in Question Section
Babe,

1.Question has not given to you
2.KoNaTa did not register on a Siege,need to clarify it?
Check to the given link:

3.Its not a question,ive opened Thread to ask,Discriminate and have explanation about.

Last but not least,please do not spam with nonsense comments.

Cheer

Vouljin

Feudal Lord
Reaction score
Babe,

1.Question has not given to you
2.KoNaTa did not register on a Siege,need to clarify it?
Check to the given link:

3.Its not a question,ive opened Thread to ask,Discriminate and have explanation about.

Last but not least,please do not spam with nonsense comments.

Cheer
Oh. I understand your question already.
ImFraWor was the one that have been joined because they have lots of players/members.
(Castle Siege is not only about the Sign of Lords that you've registered. There is a calculations of points members+sign of Lords+guild scores if I'm not wrong.)

Another thing, I know your question is not for me, but why did you post here in "General My Discussion" why did you just pm RESiSTANT.

Another one, "asking" is for questions.

My post above is not nonsense I'm requesting you to clear it. Cause sorry for the word but your English is..

powerpots

Banned
Reaction score
Oh. I understand your question already.
ImFraWor was the one that have been joined because they have lots of players/members.
(Castle Siege is not only about the Sign of Lords that you've registered. There is a calculations of points members+sign of Lords+guild scores if I'm not wrong.)

Another thing, I know your question is not for me, but why did you post here in "General My Discussion" why did you just pm RESiSTANT.

Another one, "asking" is for questions.

My post above is not nonsense I'm requesting you to clear it. Cause sorry for the word but your English is..
Just a simple answer:Read the Game Rules,any kind of Ranking or anything more is not a reason to kick one another Guild from the Siege.

If you are registered to the Siege,then it means Registered.If you are not,then you are not.

Add:We add more sign of lord than iiAm Alliance.

Community has been created to discuss,have good communication and solving/fix the problems faster.
Its my choice to Pm him or ask via any Thread.

Cheer.

Last edited:

Vouljin

Feudal Lord
Reaction score
Just a simple answer:Read the Game Rules,any kind of Ranking or anything more is not a reason to kick one another Guild from the Siege.Why did not kicked iiAm? they have added less Sign of lords than others.

Community has been created to discuss,have good communication and solving/fix the problems faster.
Its my choice to Pm him or ask via any Thread,i dont think that i need to ask for it to you or other one.

Cheer.
They did not kicked you. Only 4 participants can participate the Castle Siege. The defender and 3 attackers. Like what I said there is calculations for the attacking guilds.

Yes I know but you did post in an inappropriate section this thread should be in Question section cause your asking our admin or better yet pm him.

powerpots

Banned
Reaction score
They did not kicked you. Only 4 participants can participate the Castle Siege. The defender and 3 attackers. Like what I said there is calculations for the attacking guilds.

Yes I know but you did post in an inappropriate section this thread should be in Question section cause your asking our admin or better yet pm him.
Again:Read the Game Rules before.

There is not any calculation if Guild or Alliance Did Not Registered.Its not only Question,if we are discussing about right now.
If they can join to the Siege how ever they want,then why there is a given Sign of Lord Adding Period?

please leave your fingers from the Thread,lets wait RESISTANT oppinion.

Last edited:

Seju

Hateful
Reaction score
Are you crazy? where in hell you get that theory? CS is based on how many SOLS you putting before the deadline hit. (oh)

Andromeda

Infinitians Support <3
Reaction score
he requested the registration via pm. i was told that the 2 alliances Citizen and iiAm are fake, however i havent been able to prove that, so i personally haven´t taken any actions. It´s possible that Resistant has recieved the same message I did and made further verifications. We apologize if an inconvenience has been caused. Considering the changes in the server lately, it´s highly possible it has affected the CS registrations so mostlikely it wasn´t our fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.