Status
Not open for further replies.

Lino

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings Everyone

I will be hosting an event about Userbar and Logo making

Mechanics:

1st Make a Logo named DeusEx without character in it (Only letters and designs) Logo Size: 900x200

2nd Make 4 userbars with animation and guildname DeusEx containing the following on each userbar SIZE: 350x50
1st userbar: Guild Leader
2nd userbar: Assistant Leader
3rd userbar: Battle Master
4th userbar : Inspiring Members

Example:

(this sample is not the required size of 350x50)
the size must be bigger and its 350x50

Please send your Entries in this thread. No spamming

Deadline: September 20, 2016

Voting Polls Starts at September 20 Morning and Ends at September 22 Morning

Prizes:
20 winds + 1500 GC
Prize may varry depending what's on my mind. it may Increase <3 (Especially on the results)
Winds will be given by me In - Game (on the Availability)

Purpose of Tag and Logo: Use for Guild Members and Forumers

ps: if the entries won't reach 3 or Above. The event will be cancel and be giving those whoever submits their entry a consolation depending on the entry

Thank you in advance! godbless and goodluck!

Last edited:

Vouljin

Feudal Lord
Reaction score
Reaction score
Guys, reminder as Forum Rules has written :
[COLOR="#Orange"]10. Signatures.[/COLOR] Only 2 signature is allowed and 1 userbar/quote. Signature size should not be bigger than 400x220 pixels. Userbar size should not be bigger than 400x80 pixels. Maximum of 1 signature is allowed for the 500x400 size and should not extend the specified size. Any type of video is not allowed to use as signature. No por*ographic or any offensive content. Follow the exact size of the signature, because these are our policies.
No nude/semi-nude gif images or jpeg images as signatures or avatars.Users who place such images will be warned or banned due to the number of offense
Max Userbar size is 400x80 :3

Lino

Banned
Reaction score
ps: if the entries won't reach 3 or Above. The event will be cancel and be giving those whoever submits their entry a consolation depending on the entry

Thank you in advance! godbless and goodluck!

[/CENTER]
The deadline ended with just 2 entries. so guys please PM me your vacant time and your IGN. I will be giving you consolation. Please Close this thread thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.