Status
Not open for further replies.

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score

(Thanks Iceman for the banner)

InfinityMU Lottery

Hello Infinitians!

I'll be hosting an event for all. This event will be called "Infinity's Lottery" but not like the real Lottery Prize would not be money of course and would not be as good as you think. This event will be for our server because instead of betting money or items you will just need a screenshot of your vote with the correct procedure and our position there, together with your desired numbers. This will be (6/49) Lottery it means you need to pick 6 numbers from 1~49 only.

How this event works?

You need to pick 6 Numbers from 1 to 49 only (6/49) then vote for our server every 12 hours. You will post here your screenshot of your vote with the correct procedure and our position there, together with the 6 numbers you have picked. And I will pick numbers by Lottery Quick Pick via https://www.random.org/integers/

Note : You can check these threads as references:
http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?74683
http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?77565-Event-InfinityMU-Lottery

No idea where to vote?

Click here and I will bring you there

Where do I upload my screenshot?

By simply using the new decorated and required site for our forums. Click here to see the guide

Rules to follow :

• You need to have at least 50 post to join.
• No using multiple accounts.
• You can only post another entry after 12 hours.
• No multiple sending of entries, one at a time only.
• Include one of your characters in-game in your post.

What is the prize?

2 or 3 Lucky Numbers = 3,000 Gold credits (It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

4 or 5 Lucky Numbers = 5,000 Gold credits (It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

6 Jackpot Numbers = 10,000 Gold credits (It will be divided to the winners if in-case there are 2 or more.)

When is the draw?

The draw will be on Friday, September 30, 2016 GMT+8. And I'm going to post the winners together with the lottery draw proof. If no one win, then the last entries will be ignored and we will start a new one for the week.

Note: Please read carefully the instructions to avoid unnecessary questions. Let's keep the thread clean as much as we can. I will ask the assistance of the Moderation team for this event.

Good luck everyone!

Special thanks to Dreams & DimER for approving this event and providing the prizes.​

Last edited:

Havost

The Trash
Reaction score
Hello Infinitians!

I would like to announce the winners of the InfinityMU Lottery Event for this week!

Here is the winning numbers :

Our winner who got 2 lucky numbers is the following :

[Zythrex said:
!]
19 - 04 - 43 - 13 - 29 - 38
Prizes has been added according to the IGN you provided in posts. Congratulations!

Unfortunately, I have decided to temporarily close the event due to lack of interest from the participants. This will be open again as soon as we see the interest of this event. Thank you everyone who have joined! :)

/Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.