Legend
Reaction score
Hello Infitinians.
Here is my video guide for facing the above problem

Video Guide:

Any questions PM me.

Thanks RESiSTANT, sponsored idea from himself

ADD++
If hotspot shield makes you with the ads.
Another option is Private Tunnel
You install it requires some email registration and it's totally free.
U got 2gb bandwidth to use every month.
Then connect to any server that it provides you and u get another solution to the error.
Enjoy!

Last edited:

Davido

>Hellium<

Reaction score
thx for dat the best guide ever.
p.s never ever had such error btw :D up

Last edited:

lovelife

Banned
Reaction score
Kosta,

This is the issue few days ago, and it never got solved. first i thought it was ISP problem. but it wouldnt be since other people is also experiencing this problem. i want to know what cause this problem.

NaturalS

Who's your Daddy?
Reaction score
I have this kind of error but in our forum url address. i thought it is my ISP problem well gonnna try this one later. :)

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Kosta,

This is the issue few days ago, and it never got solved. first i thought it was ISP problem. but it wouldnt be since other people is also experiencing this problem. i want to know what cause this problem.
Host might be flooded/attacked and it might block some IP ranges to protect itself. Another reason might be high traffic in a specific part of the world so again connection might get limited.
It depends mostly on the error you recieve.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Kosta,

It's neither ISP or server problem because my ISP and thousands of other ISPs don't have problem too. This guide will show you how to use another ISP (proxy) because your ISP can't access our website and probably thousands of other sites due temporary internet outage. Might be DDoS to our host network from some of the IP addresses which are used by your ISP and that's why our ddos shield block your IP. It's problem of a block to some IP ranges and your IP might got affected.

Status
Not open for further replies.