Game Update 30.9.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

#Arag

Reaction score
You will remove potion delay or you are going to increase ? i think removing its not good we just need increase.I think about 5-6 per sec can be good but need tests

Last edited:

𝓓im𝓔r

iMU Admin
Reaction score
This update is a very wonderful addition and returning some old features back to the game. Also I am very happy to see that a special Mace will be added for the Dark Lord making him stand out and it has very nice options. Also the updates for the new sets and this Uber Ares set is extremely good. I think this will bring more fun into the game and make it special and those monster points is a very nice feature,it will make people find a purpose in killing mobs.
Extremely nice update Venci!

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
With this new updates, I think more and more donations are coming! Looking forward to have a job, earn money, and donate so I can try this new feats! Also, with this update, i think MG fanatics will rise. Can't wait to see pro players show their new ancient (uber or not) set combinations and try them on PVPs. Good luck guys.

Yeezus

Yeezus
Reaction score
Can't complain, it's a good update after all. Honestly, idgaf about ubers anymore. I just go PK. As long as I'm havin' fun? It's all good. And the addition of the scepter for Dark lord is awesome too, and yeah the Monster Points? That's hella good! #BringBackTheMarketDays hahaha! That's good! Deuces!

ChillBro

VIP
Reaction score
I'm glad for a change, it will keep things interesting.
Also, I'm curious, since I have browii + agnis on dl if I buy this tartarus mace I'm gonna have decrease opponent's defense rating + 40% instead of 30% ?

Isaac FTW

Try Harder Next Time
Reaction score
I'm glad for a change, it will keep things interesting.
Also, I'm curious, since I have browii + agnis on dl if I buy this tartarus mace I'm gonna have decrease opponent's defense rating + 40% instead of 30% ?
and try to add obscure helm and shield . 80% DDR + 40% Decrese opponent armor . your like berserker mode like wolverine kill uber bk's or anyone

#Arag

Reaction score
and try to add obscure helm and shield . 80% DDR + 40% Decrese opponent armor . your like berserker mode like wolverine kill uber bk's or anyone
Someone told that obscure is bugged because of unlock double damge with 2 parts of set right?> not yet fixed?

Nikki

Reaction score
THe Scepter Looks so nice damn <3

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Uber Tartarus is already available for donate in webshop. Enjoy!
Thanks!

tommichael

-Tom-
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the UPDATES, there are few things I would like to suggest.

1. Please improve the SMOK, because it seems that it's already left behind, I suggest that it should have better double damage than Ares since Ares has already 10%.
2. New Shield Excellent Options are still not working.
3. Which 4 bows are over powered? (which is very good idea)

arnold24

Arnold Federis
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, i would like to suggest too about smok to increase the option or add some option there, since the smok are the coolest weapon that fits on every combination of sword,

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
SMOK won't get an update probably , it became a very common weapon, we give it away in almost every big event. Ares on the other hand is the server's trademark. The item that represents Infinity so it will stay as the best BK Weapon.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the UPDATES, there are few things I would like to suggest.

1. Please improve the SMOK, because it seems that it's already left behind, I suggest that it should have better double damage than Ares since Ares has already 10%.
2. New Shield Excellent Options are still not working.
3. Which 4 bows are over powered? (which is very good idea)
Nop, it's still one from the greatest weapons for BK, MG & DL. Now Elfs can wear it too x)

Status
Not open for further replies.