Game Update 30.9.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
why we dont move into server host on US so that euro and asian players will meet up on the middle. sounds good? xD

we are arguing each time and each time about the potting rate, ofc potting rate is main power here if u have low pots u will die easily and cant experiment diff y.o of your gears unlike if you have 10-15 pots per sec, you can test whatever u want y.o comes to ur mind, what u think is it fair? ofc not! 5 pots player vs 15 pots player is different. potting rate is a huge impact in the game.

about the US host and Europe host.
I checked ping of euro players posted on the poll thread, they pinged US and their ping is still acceptable 90-120/ms and asian ping in US host is 150-200, almost fair enough. solution here is we meet in the middle server host so that there is no advantage on both sides. since most of the players here are asian players.
Finding a good Host is not so easy as everyone thinks. It's easy to say move the host in US continent. But few know how it's done and what does it mean to find a stable, well protected and decent Hosting company.
It's not made in the blink of an eye. That 90-120 what u saw there is not rly that value. its 130+ and still 200+ for Asia. It's not exactly the middle since there is no middle.
Let's move to PH host and EU will abuse hard. Then Asian players will complain, omg not fair , move it back.
This is an endless discussion. Blocking VPN's is the way to stop lag abusers. As i said , 20-30 ms at values over 300 is not a big difference.

VANDAL

WAITING FOR GOD TO BEND THE KNEE
Reaction score
why we dont move into server host on US so that euro and asian players will meet up on the middle. sounds good? xD

we are arguing each time and each time about the potting rate, ofc potting rate is main power here if u have low pots u will die easily and cant experiment diff y.o of your gears unlike if you have 10-15 pots per sec, you can test whatever u want y.o comes to ur mind, what u think is it fair? ofc not! 5 pots player vs 15 pots player is different. potting rate is a huge impact in the game.

about the US host and Europe host.
I checked ping of euro players posted on the poll thread, they pinged US and their ping is still acceptable 90-120/ms and asian ping in US host is 150-200, almost fair enough. solution here is we meet in the middle server host so that there is no advantage on both sides. since most of the players here are asian players.

Eugen, there is a different with and without pz/wtfast, come and go here in Philippines xD

IF it is no different for example, why we keep and keep using those program if there is no difference its just a waste of money if there is no difference.

RESISTANT already made a poll...

http://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?97403-Poll-Server-Location&p=1304886#post1304886

P.S.
What if we move server to Singapore and other server to EU...which server will be full?

or move server to USA and other server to EU...which server will be full?

Last edited:

Trivela

GOAT ☝️🩸
Reaction score
Is thats a normal PVP system?
1st look at my pot rate ( in the past u wasnt able to die in 1 sec with pot rate like this ! )
2nd check at our kills each other 80% of the time we killed each other by 1 combo ( I dont know his pot rate but thats abnormal and Im not calling him a hacker). Its just funny to die by 1 combo on this pot rate...

lovelife

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys,

base on your video i can say that the remove of delay potion didn't help to reduce lag abuse. it is the same thing like before. people are still using the advantage of lags, because the damage is increased also while the pot is faster. nothing is changed. the best way to make some change is to decrease the damage and increase the potion. in that way, it will take long to finish a battle, but lag cant be abused anymore.

Hi Dream,

let me tell you that Blocking VPN is impossible to implement on server side. in that way you will block many of the Normal IP address. we should think how to stop the VPN and wfast. do you know how it works when client connects to wfast and vpn? it helps to delay their packets to server. in that way they can receive reflections later than normal, so they can abuse their combos and TS. that s why people is dying in 1 second. in order to fix this issue. we have to increase the potting and decrease the damage. we have made so many edits on ubers, which it increased so much damage. it helps lag abuser to kill people. when this happens, that means fast pot is useless. our perspective is to have a longer battle, so their potting packets will be also delayed. in that way their wfast and vpn will be useless.

Last edited:

Wrathbinge

Reaction score
Hi guys,

base on your video i can say that the remove of delay potion didn't help to reduce lag abuse. it is the same thing like before. people are still using the advantage of lags, because the damage is increased also while the pot is faster. nothing is changed. the best way to make some change is to decrease the damage and increase the potion. in that way, it will take long to finish a battle, but lag cant be abused anymore.

Hi Dream,

let me tell you that Blocking VPN is impossible to implement on server side. in that way you will block many of the Normal IP address. we should think how to stop the VPN and wfast. do you know how it works when client connects to wfast and vpn? it helps to delay their packets to server. in that way they can receive reflections later than normal, so they can abuse their combos and TS. that s why people is dying in 1 second. in order to fix this issue. we have to increase the potting and decrease the damage. we have made so many edits on ubers, which it increased so much damage. it helps lag abuser to kill people. when this happens, that means fast pot is useless. our perspective is to have a longer battle, so their potting packets will be also delayed. in that way their wfast and vpn will be useless.
What about users with really poor connection Like Asians and Latinos? These programs are the only way for us to enjoy PvP a bit. Yeah there are some users who abuses it but please understand those who don't and depends a lot from these programs.

#Arag

Reaction score
I think blocking vps its not good way even if it reduces lags beetwen 20-30 ms its usefull.I remember when host was located in USA and pvp was the most equal.Im eu player but that can be best way for all and we meet in the middle with pot rate I mean eu player and mostly ph/latino

lovelife

Banned
Reaction score
What about users with really poor connection Like Asians and Latinos? These programs are the only way for us to enjoy PvP a bit. Yeah there are some users who abuses it but please understand those who don't and depends a lot from these programs.
hello

i am not supporting the blocking of VPN and wfast. as i said its not really possible to do it that way. everyone should have a right to use those program, because its legal. however it causes problem like lag abuse. we are not blocking those programs, we are setting the server in a way that lag is useless for pvp. do you understand?Wrathbinge!

I think blocking vps its not good way even if it reduces lags beetwen 20-30 ms its usefull.I remember when host was located in USA and pvp was the most equal.Im eu player but that can be best way for all and we meet in the middle with pot rate I mean eu player and mostly ph/latino
Hi Arag, you are right on the host location. it should be in US region. at that situation, two sides are having similar pot. however that is not the priority, because the ultimate problem is lag abusing no matter where is the host. The solution for that is to increase the duration of battle.

Last edited by a moderator:

-[Sieghart]-

Banned
Reaction score
Ok We know that almost 50% of players are from PH. Well upon checking PVP in game IT REALLY SUX since a lot of players are able to do 1 hit combo to a full uber user!!!!! What is happening??? Hope this will be solved A.S.A.P to avoid players leaving this server... :victory_80_anim_gif:victory_80_anim_gif ....... PH USERS ARE DEAD :zommg:

Status
Not open for further replies.