[Old players] Remember our great naked rumble events?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
ULTIMATE,*R.E.D*,#Rossoner ,kR@X,Ex4plotr,Psychoman !,Noobkiller,Lehoj,Blackbird,*******,#Archangel ,*$ Dollar$*, and alot of more antique people.

That time was the most funny we have ever had :)
Just everything off and let the SD explode!

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
You have nice skin. Are you all in arena?
Thanks, not anymore that was 2014 Gannel :)

deym that pots lol hahahaha
back in the days when there was no pot delay in the config.
But honestly they doesn't help you much if you wear no set. The challenge
was always equal. Great time :)

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
Once 2 guys at devias gate had problems with each other , i remember when the both of them were making phone call , messaging at skype and any other social websites just to call a help. As a result , in devias gate were about 10 people at both side's , overally 20 people , 10 vs 10 . I remember once we even had to make 3 parties because players were too much. The longest fight that i had participated in , was 3 and half of hours.

And of course Abesta that was staying AFK in the near of Elf (automatick buff) and spectating :nuhnuh:

Last edited:

Nic

I think, therefore I am.
Reaction score
Once 2 guys at devias gate had problems with each other , i remember when the both of them were making phone call , messaging at skype and any other social websites just to call a help. As a result , in devias gate were about 10 people at both side's , overally 20 people , 10 vs 10 . I remember once we even had to make 3 parties because players were too much. The longest fight that i had participated in , was 3 and half of hours.

And of course Abesta that was staying AFK in the near of Elf (automatick buff) and spectating :nuhnuh:
That sounds like a little mafia in here, good that they had no real life problems
Abesta was always the impartial one and as long as you give that man buff and some entertainment
he will use it as cinema :D

alpha.Q

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds like a little mafia in here, good that they had no real life problems
We were the monitor monsters my old friend :D , i hardly doubt we would hurt a little kitten in real but come on ,
it was freakin' cool . You was not the one to join in serious long fights , but your agm toby was ;d.

Abesta was always a peace man . Whenever we had long aggressive fights that were including insults in it , he always tried to fix the relationship and order the peace between both sides ;d

Status
Not open for further replies.