The true meaning of InfinityMU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello my friends,I just wanted to share one of my personal articles about our server.Everyone here is so awesome that words are not enough to describe them,always been here for everybody and this is a community like no other.I want to show my appreciation to you and tell you to always be proud of yourself,because you have much to be proud for and I literally mean EVERYBODY :).Here is my description of the Infinitians.Hope you like it,this is for you my friends,from me :)

InfinityMU

MU players,what do you think a MU player means?Someone who knows how to play the game,or someone who is so awesome that wins everything,or the one who was it all and never asks for anything in return when he helps?These are simple characteristics,but if you want to know the true meaning of a MU player,ask an INFINITIAN.An Infinitian is all of these combined,he is awesome,he has it all,he helps without something in return,he is never afraid of doing difficult things,he is full of surprises and will make you to love the game.

InfinityMU is no ordinary server - InfinityMU is a world,itā€™s a family,itā€™s a way of life.No one is more than the others here,equality is our definition,to be fair is our moto,and our love of the game is the best thing to be proud of.We never backdown from challenges,impossible is what we do best and at events we have no equal.You will never find a more suitable place than InfinityMU to spend half or more of your day because you will never meet friendlier people than here,the most entertaining people are already here and the most loving and caring staff members are not picked in a contest,they are molded by our beliefs.And what about our Administrator? Have you met a more caring and lovable person,badass programmer and someone who has endless knowledge about anything? I thinkā€¦NOT!

We have our PVP stars,spend a few minutes in the stadium to see them,or maybe you will not because they possess the ability to be faster than lightning.If a international competition was announced,our killers and heroes will rock you world.

We have our event winners.They do so good at events,that you canā€™t even imagine better competitors than them.

We have our walking guides.They know so much about anything that if they start to write a book about MU or the world,the 10 000 000 pages will make you want to never stop reading.

We have our event creators,masters,and never ending event people.They can think of such interesting events that you can just sit back,relax and enjoy each part of it.The word entertainment is created by them.

We have our always online players.They are always there if you want to do something,even if the month has only 31 days,they are online 34 days a month.

We have our legends.Legend is a not a word to be used often,but when you see those players,legend is not enough to describe them,they are beyond legends.

We have the best staff team you can wish for.They ban the evil ones,help the new ones,have fun with the current ones and are always there for future ones.The moment they step into duty,the legend is spelled on their forehead.

The names speaks for itself,every Infinitian is unique,cool,beautiful,smart and such a good player,that having fun is just not enough here.Sleep has no power here,the atmosphere will keep you awake,the people will keep you happy and the staff will keep you safe.If you enter here you will never leave because you will fall in love with InfinityMU and all other places seem boring.

Become a part of our community and the true meaning of friends,happiness and fun will merge together with you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.