Game Update 26.06.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Hello friends,

The server has been updated with the following fixes and improvements:

1. Almost all of Ancient Sets options updated.
2. Ancient Set Combo's are now available for SM, Elf and MG classes to be perfectly combined with sister sets such as Odin + Elvian, Sylion + Evis, Banek + Apollo and so on.
3. Kris, Rapier, Lightning Sword, Dark Breaker, Knight Blade, Rune Blade, Morning Star, Dragon Spear, Lord Scepter, Grand Soul Staff, Staff of Destruction durability and power improved and Small Shield Def & Def Rate improved.
4. Duel System fixed problem where if some player quits the duel by closing game client he will not lose points. Now user will lose points and will be announced that he ran away from the duel.
5. New NPC: Grand Reset Master and System in-game! Lorencia: 143 138 and more Gold Credits as reward for each Grand Reset!
6. Battle Event is now 3 Times Per Day! 8:00, 14:00 and 20:00 UTC+3
7. Battle Event now requires at least 10 registered players to start the event.
8. Fixed problem with error "Data / Local / Mix.bmd - Version not matched." caused by official webzen client installation.

that's just lite update... really awesome stuff in progress of development!

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

-Markeloff

Banned
Reaction score
hello sir. i have question about that update... why set like hyperiom is better and now can kill all ?? i see many fails in that update, sorry... hyon have big low damage, whit set cant kill to anybody... i try that whit sd , and ddr and nothing.. please, the pvp sistem now isnt good, 1 ppl whit bronze set defeat all so fast.. bragi set too , this have now low dmg whit full ddr. i try some sets uber and no 1 cant get good dmg like hyperiom mist. ??? need to be ballanced i think. this update dnt work for me and for more ppls ... i see that today in game..

Last edited:

Isaac FTW

Try Harder Next Time
Reaction score
hello sir. i have question about that update... why set like hyperiom is better and now can kill all ?? i see many fails in that update, sorry... hyon have big low damage, whit set cant kill to anybody... i try that whit sd , and ddr and nothing.. please, the pvp sistem now isnt good, 1 ppl whit bronze set defeat all so fast..
test the new hyon vic with other weapons dude . dont cry about the new update of mist+hyperion

-Markeloff

Banned
Reaction score

test the new hyon vic with other weapons dude . dont cry about the new update of mist+hyperion
cry ?? .... i try all set and that . isnt ur problem. bcz him get down the dmg of that sets-... new update isnt ballanced. pvp is really BAD now. felling ur bronze.

Last edited:

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
hello sir. i have a problem with my sm. i am currently using ISIS set for it. i've noticed that the 2 part Anubis [anubis gloves and anubis ring] is not activating any ancient option where it supposed to be activating its first ancient option. please check this.

thank you and have a good day.

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
hello sir. i have a problem with my sm. i am currently using ISIS set for it. i've noticed that the 2 part Anubis [anubis gloves and anubis ring] is not activating any ancient option where it supposed to be activating its first ancient option. please check this.

thank you and have a good day.

Yea, even on other set using only 2 parts no ancient option will open, so that we can't make Mix set using 2 parts. you need atleat 3 to 4 or all parts to open all ancient option, thats the main reason of this update. NO MIX set.

you need atleast 3 parts anubis to open all ancient option.
Anubis(Gloves)(Armor)(Ring)
Heres the SS:

if you want Anubis+Isis heres the parts:
*Anubis(Gloves)(Armor)(Ring)
*Isis(Helm)(Pants)(Boots)

For the New Update, so far i dont see any problem, and for me this update is good removing OP Mix Set. regarding Mist+Hyperion i dont think this combination is to OP because i tried this set earlier and i dont see any problem so far. anyways GOOD UPDATE STAFF TEAM <3 <3 <3

Last edited:

Koshax

GRiFFiNS
Reaction score
It's a very beautiful job.
Congratulations infinityMU :)

Sinner

Banned
Reaction score
this is i want <3 i love infinityMU :plaths:

*LORDGRIM*

VIP
Reaction score
what happen to sehkmet set+maahes ? u need lion sword to open the option of set .so we cant use smoke or ares anymore?

Last edited:

Luxuria

Hidden Cow.
Reaction score
Yea, even on other set using only 2 parts no ancient option will open, so that we can't make Mix set using 2 parts. you need atleat 3 to 4 or all parts to open all ancient option, thats the main reason of this update. NO MIX set.

you need atleast 3 parts anubis to open all ancient option.
Anubis(Gloves)(Armor)(Ring)
Heres the SS:

if you want Anubis+Isis heres the parts:
*Anubis(Gloves)(Armor)(Ring)
*Isis(Helm)(Pants)(Boots)

For the New Update, so far i dont see any problem, and for me this update is good removing OP Mix Set. regarding Mist+Hyperion i dont think this combination is to OP because i tried this set earlier and i dont see any problem so far. anyways GOOD UPDATE STAFF TEAM <3 <3 <3
well sir, if you would think about it, Anubis with Isis is not like the mix set that you think. Isis has no gloves so Anubis gloves is usually used pairing it with anubis ring. if your point is that using 2 part ancient item is not to be used, then i guess this update is not good. USING TWO PART SHOULD ACTIVATE THE VERY FIRST ANCIENT OPTION. think thoroughly. this update is focusing on preventing the activation of full ancient set by using only 2 part of it. not preventing any ancient option to activate at all.

Last edited:

Abesta

Legends Never Die!!
Reaction score
hello sir. i have question about that update... why set like hyperiom is better and now can kill all ?? i see many fails in that update, sorry... hyon have big low damage, whit set cant kill to anybody... i try that whit sd , and ddr and nothing.. please, the pvp sistem now isnt good, 1 ppl whit bronze set defeat all so fast.. bragi set too , this have now low dmg whit full ddr. i try some sets uber and no 1 cant get good dmg like hyperiom mist. ??? need to be ballanced i think. this update dnt work for me and for more ppls ... i see that today in game..
I tested HYon + Vic and it is not that weak at all. Just this set is lack of CDRI and EDRI options. These makes it a bit weaker but it is hell normal set to play with.

Fero

Legend
Reaction score
Hello
Good job again Venci :thumbsup: set's now is good and ... balanced i cant understand why ppl still complain
i test most of uber's its work perfect .

Bae

Infinity Hardcore
Reaction score
well sir, if you would think about it, Anubis with Isis is not like the mix set that you think. Isis has no gloves so Anubis gloves is usually used pairing it with anubis ring. if your point is that using 2 part ancient item is not to be used, then i guess this update is not good. USING TWO PART SHOULD ACTIVATE THE VERY FIRST ANCIENT OPTION. think thoroughly. this update is focusing on preventing the activation of full ancient set by using only 2 part of it. not preventing any ancient option to activate at all.
Yeah, But what is the sense of using only 2 parts just to open the 1st Ancient option if you can use 3 to 4 parts to open all AO? Hmm? regarding Anubis+Isis yea there is no Isis gloves, and so? there are still 4 parts of Isis which are (Helm,Armor,Pants,Boots) that you can use to combine with Anubis with these parts (Gloves,Armor,Ring,Helm) :nuhnuh: why do you want the first ancient option? i dont understand, anyways only staff team can answer your concern, im just saying my thought :grin: <3<3<3

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Using 3 parts Anubis and 3 parts Isis will trigger all options from both sets. What is the problem ?

-Markeloff

Banned
Reaction score
I tested HYon + Vic and it is not that weak at all. Just this set is lack of CDRI and EDRI options. These makes it a bit weaker but it is hell normal set to play with.
yea is lacking of that options. some set i think. now the bronze set is best set whit 60% critical damage... and so weak vs other sets... its my opinion ,. im play whit berseker mahes hyon vic mahes bragi mahes and cant defeat 1 bronze set bcz have a lot of dmg...

Status
Not open for further replies.