Game Update 18.8.2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peaceful

Legend
Reaction score
WOW WOW AND JUST WOW. you surprise me as always.
just wanna say that I think the price is really really high. and I didn't saw the new sword at the webshop.

Flippy

Legend
Reaction score
Looking forward to have those sets :nuhnuh: anyway since we cant put joa on 1 option excellent brave helm for example, and we can only put joe/jos/jol on ancient item. My question is how many joe can we able to put on 1 ancient? 1, 2 or same as to those normal ancient items? btw Good RESiSTANT, Dreams and Staff members for this another great update kudos!
1 option of course, same as the other ancient sets

This is a great and nice update done by our admin and the staff team.. Just a little question and also a suggestion as well, can titan set also be in ancient items? Hoping that our admins and staff team can find any idea of making titan set an ancient or maybe an uber set.. Thanks in advance..! :baby:
It can but not in the near future since it does not future in our projects for now.

I cant see any UBER Brave set in our beloved Weshop ? I want that set really bad... I will donate immediately

Or its just an ANcient set theres no UBER set for Brave set?
all sets + weapon have been added in webshop (no picture yet...bare with us...finished everything at 3-4 AM in the morning); brave set is named Atlas btw

sir can u reduce the time of Devil Square because of lag DC wasting time ty sir
what time do you mean? explain a bit better please?

i like the brave set than titan. i wonder how much is the new weapons.
sets are priced at 50$ since they have the options of 2 Ubers combined while the Sword is valued at 20$.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Update 21.8.2017
1. Prices on Monster Shop has been updated as follows:

• Cornucopia = 500 Monster Points
  • Box of Secrets = 2,500 Monster Points
  • All Pets = 1,000 Monster Points
2. Fixed a bug in Monster Shop Buying items. All abusers will take consequences in few days. Do not report for missing items if you got them missing because I have wiped them due your bug abuses on Monster Shop.
3. New golden global message when an EM or GM is killed.
4. New Ancient Sets (Brave, Seraphim, Destroyer, Imperial and Ceremonial) will no longer be able to be upgraded with JoE or JoA. First 3 days it was free as bonus for JoE to be added but now it's over. In holidays we will issue few more days for them to be able to be upgraded with JoE again.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
26.8.2017 Update

- Fixed Dmg problem caused by Cursed Bow and Hermania Bow. Fix is already applied to all servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.