Forum Event [Forum Event] Happy International Women's Day 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Happy International Women's Day 2018

Happy Women's day. Make your mothers and wifes/girlfriends happy not just today, but 365 days of the year because they deserve it. That's why the men are living anyway. :)

EVENT MECHANICS
You will have to submit a picture of you holding a piece of paper on your hand writing "InfinityMU <3" on it just to prove that you are girl then post the picture in this thread. Your account need few posts count in order to post images or links in the forums. So just go and create an Introduction thread in, click here and post some other useful posts (not a spam please!). It's worth because you can choose any from the below options.

3 AWESOME Prize Options for the girls
to choose from:
Option #1. One F.O Set by choice for female class (Elf) - CAN BE UBER (Except New Draconite Sets and Tier2 Sets)
Option #2. Bow/Crossbow F.O. +13, Rings & Pendant by choice CAN BE UBER
(Except The All New Cursed Bow from Draconite Event)
Option #3. All Fenrirs including GOLDEN FENRIR x3
* One of the prizes also include the following:
VIP tag
or
Infinity Finest tag

Few image hosting website you might be interested in to upload your photo:
www.tinypic.com
www.imageshack.us
www.imgur.com

SAMPLE:

Link:
http://i.imgur.com/Q5bHl0h.jpg

EVENT RULES
* Don't forget to add your character name and choose the prize you want.
* Only girls to post in this thread or post will be removed by moderator and you will receive infraction.
* Edited images with photoshop or any other editing software will not be approved and your account will get suspended from both the game and forum.
(don't worry we have the skills to check if an image is edited with photoshop or not)

The event is deadlie March 15th
, 2018 (including).

Thank You,
The InfinityMU Team

RESiSTANT

Server Owner
Reaction score
Saturn said:
Hi venci..
Regarding this forum event here --->>> https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthread.php?109291-Forum-Event-Happy-International-Women-s-Day-2018 i would like to sponsor 10,000 GC to the winner of this event.. thanks.. :)
Ladies, we have a sponsor as well. Extra 10K Gold Credits will be added to 1st beauty who post picture because we don't have competition here, everyone is a winner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have another sponsor:

xBRAVEx said:
Hi! Admin Vinci

I would like to add prize for the event: https://forum.infinitymu.net/showthr...10#post1419210 will add 5 rows and 5k credits for the woman will win to the event! Happy Woman's Month!
Update by xBRAVEx:

xBRAVEx said:
i will make my prize for the event 10, 000 gold credits and 5 rows :)thanks <3
its me xBRAVEx

This one I will choose how to separate between the InfinityMU beauties.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only female players are allowed to post ? Or we can post the beautiful faces of our beloved girlfriend or mother through our forum account?
Only Infinitians girl players are allowed. You can't take advantage by sis/bf/mother. If your girl has character, then can join. If email ingame looks like most like of an male then will not be approved or if account is registered before few hours ago then still won't be accepted. :) This event is dedicated to Infinity Girls. Example Danica, Bern, Mashka........... and Wrathbinge x).

Tier 2 sets are not provided in this event cuz its the newest same as Draconites. In this case you must choose only Tier 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aliza

Reaction score
IGN: BeautyLiza
Want price: uber serket

I have edited it.. Since u dont want male characters so i decided to make an elf..

Sir.. Ive been playing infinity mu for how many weeks .. I just read the event in the forum thats why i register..

Last edited by a moderator:

Danica

Hottie
Reaction score
I will try to join this event

I would love to have Uber Freya Divine Set the Y.O is Damage Decrease +7 and the bow will be Skills Damage Increase +22

Thanks.

Last edited:

jamu

Hottie
Reaction score
IGN: Jamu
Uber: Serket Set+DDR

PS. Sir RESiSTANT pls transfer my freya in my old account to my new account =(
i already pm you thanks alot more power ^_^

why the img didnt show???

Last edited:

Bernadeth

Infinity Goddess <3
Reaction score

Hola! I just wanna show my support through participating in this event.
IGN: Bern
Uber: Freya <3

Bernfangs! Haha

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.